Israel Eichler likened female worshippers to church arsonists.

Avoidance is one thing jews like to do. Lets discuss Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, do you think they were Jews and if so why.

Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were what would be termed in English today "JEWS" because they are the founders of what is today called THE JEWISH PEOPLE. The JEWISH PEOPLE are so termed because one of the sons of JACOB-----named JUDAH was named by his father (Jacob) as his SUCCESSOR to LEAD the entire community of his descendants via his 12 sons. Jacob also bore the name ISRAEL.
You---Penelope----have no history at all------and burn with jealousy because your vagina itches from disease

Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were no more Jew than I am. Todays English word for Jew involves all of the Israelites, as we know, it never was, the Jews were from the tribe of Judah. Ezra was the first to ever write anything down , which came after his exile in Babylon. If Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were Jews, then Ishmael was. You know its really too bad everyone has a bible, but yet you Jews just keep making things up. Most Christians have no clue that Abraham had 3 wifes and 8 boys.

most Christians never read the bible----what else is new?. Most muslims never read the Koran. Your statement "JEWS JUST KEEP MAKING THINGS UP" is vulgar and consistent with the cock sucking whore that you are. In fact it is kinda funny----you are blaming jews for the fact that shit like you never bothered to read the bible. I am familiar with lying whores like you----they never want to name the 'contacts' they sickened with their diseased *****. It seems like "jews make things up" to you because whores like you know so little that everything seems NEWLY "MADE UP" (btw----do you believe that DA JOOOS "made up" sir Isaac newton's laws of thermodynamics ?)

Avoidance is one thing jews like to do. Lets discuss Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, do you think they were Jews and if so why.

Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were what would be termed in English today "JEWS" because they are the founders of what is today called THE JEWISH PEOPLE. The JEWISH PEOPLE are so termed because one of the sons of JACOB-----named JUDAH was named by his father (Jacob) as his SUCCESSOR to LEAD the entire community of his descendants via his 12 sons. Jacob also bore the name ISRAEL.
You---Penelope----have no history at all------and burn with jealousy because your vagina itches from disease

Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were no more Jew than I am. Todays English word for Jew involves all of the Israelites, as we know, it never was, the Jews were from the tribe of Judah. Ezra was the first to ever write anything down , which came after his exile in Babylon. If Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were Jews, then Ishmael was. You know its really too bad everyone has a bible, but yet you Jews just keep making things up. Most Christians have no clue that Abraham had 3 wifes and 8 boys.

most Christians never read the bible----what else is new?. Most muslims never read the Koran. Your statement "JEWS JUST KEEP MAKING THINGS UP" is vulgar and consistent with the cock sucking whore that you are. In fact it is kinda funny----you are blaming jews for the fact that shit like you never bothered to read the bible. I am familiar with lying whores like you----they never want to name the 'contacts' they sickened with their diseased *****. It seems like "jews make things up" to you because whores like you know so little that everything seems NEWLY "MADE UP" (btw----do you believe that DA JOOOS "made up" sir Isaac newton's laws of thermodynamics ?)

Where did you learn to write so nice, you don't get to invent history. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not jews. Hebrews but not Jews or even Israelites.

Where did you learn to write so nice, you don't get to invent history. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not jews. Hebrews but not Jews or even Israelites.

Penelope----not human---whore---but not human. Your arguement makes no sense.
-----it is difficult for me to believe that even a piece of islamo Nazi shit like you finds it "logical" go back to the gutter----your pimp is waiting-----he found the carcass of your "god" adolf and wants you to suck a dead dick. BTW----this figure >> " HEBREW "
did not exist 2000 years ago-----so NO ONE could have been a " HEBREW " more than 2000 years ago

really Hebrew didn't exist, I thought Eber stated Hebrew, got ya, Hebrew is Canaanite , and its true the Canaanites became the Israelites. Got ya. Is that what your saying. Hebrew is just a language, and your bible states that God said the Canaanite language will be yours. Is that what your saying.

The separation of the sexes is a good thing helps men concentrate:thup:

So your lack of self control and discipline is the reason women need to be separated from you? What's it like? Do you lose concentration while praying or something? "Dear Lord, please grant me the following: an A on that test, a new car, a million bucks and...whoa, look at the rack on that shicksa!"

-----it is difficult for me to believe that even a piece of islamo Nazi shit like you finds it "logical" go back to the gutter----your pimp is waiting-----he found the carcass of your "god" adolf and wants you to suck a dead dick. BTW----this figure >> " HEBREW "
did not exist 2000 years ago-----so NO ONE could have been a " HEBREW " more than 2000 years ago

I will be darn.

I thought the mother had to be a jew to be a jew, was Abraham's mother a jew, and didn't Sarah have a different mother than Abraham, same father.

"What a wicked web we weave, when we intent to deceive".

really Hebrew didn't exist, I thought Eber stated Hebrew, got ya, Hebrew is Canaanite , and its true the Canaanites became the Israelites. Got ya. Is that what your saying. Hebrew is just a language, and your bible states that God said the Canaanite language will be yours. Is that what your saying.
'

"HEBREW" is an English word----written in letters that did not exist even 1500 years ago

I thought the mother had to be a jew to be a jew, was Abraham's mother a jew, and didn't Sarah have a different mother than Abraham, same father.

"What a wicked web we weave, when we intent to deceive".

what you thought, think and will think is entirely unrelated to reality and was and is and will be SHIT

for the record----the mother of Jesus was a jewess. According to the NT---Jesus was of the tribe of Judah---thru his father.. Penelope never read the NT-----she does not know that fact as recorded in the New Testament

for the record----the mother of Jesus was a jewess. According to the NT---Jesus was of the tribe of Judah---thru his father.. Penelope never read the NT-----she does not know that fact as recorded in the New Testament

Who was his Father?

[QUOTE="Penelope, post:

HEBREW "
did not exist 2000 years ago-----so NO ONE could have been a " HEBREW " more than 2000 years ago'

said by a Jew on the board.

rosie>>> the lesson here is the nature of inebriated cock sucker wit. Penelope
insists that she has LOGICALLY determined that Abraham was not a "jew" because his mother was not a jewess---and Isaac and Jacob were not either ---nor was moses (who was of the tribe ---Levi---
being part of the community descended from Jacob thru Levi---one of his 12 sons)

The issue is important because it demonstrates the underpinning of the
filth of islamo-nazism------to wit---SHEEER
IDIOCY. It depends on stretching semantic sophistry to the point of brothel
level drooling moron obscenity

Who was his Father?

a carpenter named JOSEPH---who was of the
tribe of JUDAH which is why his father and mother traveled to
the part JUDEA associated with that tribe---
the precincts of Bethlehem. Each tribe---except LEVI----had designated land. You should read the book. It is very interesting but keep in mind-----you do not have the background to understand it. I doubt that
1 percent of even literate christians (not you) know about the issue of tribal lands
in the social system of Israel/Judea

The issue is important because Abraham, Issac an Jacob were not Jews, and well neither was Moses, they were all Hebrews, but only Moses was an Israelite, according to the OT.

The issue is important because Abraham, Issac an Jacob were not Jews, and well neither was Moses, they were all Hebrews, but only Moses was an Israelite, according to the OT.

Penelope, AGAIN repeats her meaningless drivel-----like a bitch that returns to her own vomit.....Proverbs 26:11

the OT terms all of the people following Moses out of Egypt SPECIFICALLY as ISRAELITE including moses------ in Hebrew that is "b'nai yisrael"----translated into English as either "children of Israel" or "Israelite"----be patient------she never read the book and is extremely stupid

the OT terms all of the people following Moses out of Egypt SPECIFICALLY as ISRAELITE including moses------ in Hebrew that is "b'nai yisrael"----translated into English as either "children of Israel" or "Israelite"----be patient------she never read the book and is extremely stupid

I just told you Moses was an Israelite according to the OT, but Abraham, Issac and Jacob were not. None of them were Jews.

I just told you Moses was an Israelite according to the OT, but Abraham, Issac and Jacob were not. None of them were Jews.

Of course Abraham would not be called an
ISRAELITE because the term derived from his GRANDSON Jacob, aka Israel. Jacob was not an ISRAELITE---he was ISRAEL.
Jews were people of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH ----named for the son of Jacob whom Jacob named as HEIR TO HIS OWN RULE----ie rule over all of the community his grandfather founded and which got transferred to his authority by
appointment. You are doing the GOEBBELS/st.magdaof the cyanide thing--
playing with semantic that you do not even
understand-------kinda funny---but even more---pathetic. <<< something like magda's
last letter to her grown son as she shoved cyanide into the mouths of her six toddlers
"STAY FAITHFUL TO OUR FUHRER, MY DEAR HERALD" pathetic----almost as
pathetic as are you------I actually shed a tear

ISRAELITE because the term derived from his GRANDSON Jacob, aka Israel. Jacob was not an ISRAELITE---he was ISRAEL.
Jews were people of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH ----named for the son of Jacob whom Jacob named as HEIR TO HIS OWN RULE----ie rule over all of the community his grandfather founded and which got transferred to his authority by
understand-------kinda funny---but even more---pathetic. <<< something like magda's
last letter to her grown son as she shoved cyanide into the mouths of her six toddlers

That is what I just told you, except Jews are from the tribe of Judah , not all Judeans were jews.
Now who is Jesus's Dad according to the Jews?

That is what I just told you, except Jews are from the tribe of Judah , not all Judeans were jews.
Now who is Jesus's Dad according to the Jews?

wrong again "JEWS" are people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA----not all people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA ----ruled by a descendant of JUDAH who was the fourth son of Jacob aka Israel -----are of the tribe of Judah. I am not of the tribe of Judah ----I am of a different tribe but I am still ---today---a JEW because I of the nation which was called THE KINGDOM OF JUDEA
(just like jesus) whereas you are simply----shit. I am also a YANKEE

Forum List

Back