Israel Eichler likened female worshippers to church arsonists.

The issue is important because Abraham, Issac an Jacob were not Jews, and well neither was Moses, they were all Hebrews, but only Moses was an Israelite, according to the OT.

the OT terms all of the people following Moses out of Egypt SPECIFICALLY as ISRAELITE including moses------ in Hebrew that is "b'nai yisrael"----translated into English as either "children of Israel" or "Israelite"----be patient------she never read the book and is extremely stupid

I just told you Moses was an Israelite according to the OT, but Abraham, Issac and Jacob were not. None of them were Jews.

Of course Abraham would not be called an
ISRAELITE because the term derived from his GRANDSON Jacob, aka Israel. Jacob was not an ISRAELITE---he was ISRAEL.
Jews were people of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH ----named for the son of Jacob whom Jacob named as HEIR TO HIS OWN RULE----ie rule over all of the community his grandfather founded and which got transferred to his authority by
appointment. You are doing the GOEBBELS/st.magdaof the cyanide thing--
playing with semantic that you do not even
understand-------kinda funny---but even more---pathetic. <<< something like magda's
last letter to her grown son as she shoved cyanide into the mouths of her six toddlers
"STAY FAITHFUL TO OUR FUHRER, MY DEAR HERALD" pathetic----almost as
pathetic as are you------I actually shed a tear

That is what I just told you, except Jews are from the tribe of Judah , not all Judeans were jews.
Now who is Jesus's Dad according to the Jews?

wrong again "JEWS" are people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA----not all people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA ----ruled by a descendant of JUDAH who was the fourth son of Jacob aka Israel -----are of the tribe of Judah. I am not of the tribe of Judah ----I am of a different tribe but I am still ---today---a JEW because I of the nation which was called THE KINGDOM OF JUDEA
(just like jesus) whereas you are simply----shit. I am also a YANKEE

Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Galilee, not Judea, and to think your from the tribe of Judea or Benjamin, well remains to be seen doesn't it. There is no way you can even know that. But I don't care. Not much adds up in the OT or NT.
Now who was Jesus's Dad according to you Jews.
Yes you are a Yankee, since your from NY.

the OT terms all of the people following Moses out of Egypt SPECIFICALLY as ISRAELITE including moses------ in Hebrew that is "b'nai yisrael"----translated into English as either "children of Israel" or "Israelite"----be patient------she never read the book and is extremely stupid

I just told you Moses was an Israelite according to the OT, but Abraham, Issac and Jacob were not. None of them were Jews.

ISRAELITE because the term derived from his GRANDSON Jacob, aka Israel. Jacob was not an ISRAELITE---he was ISRAEL.
Jews were people of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH ----named for the son of Jacob whom Jacob named as HEIR TO HIS OWN RULE----ie rule over all of the community his grandfather founded and which got transferred to his authority by
understand-------kinda funny---but even more---pathetic. <<< something like magda's
last letter to her grown son as she shoved cyanide into the mouths of her six toddlers

That is what I just told you, except Jews are from the tribe of Judah , not all Judeans were jews.

wrong again "JEWS" are people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA----not all people of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA ----ruled by a descendant of JUDAH who was the fourth son of Jacob aka Israel -----are of the tribe of Judah. I am not of the tribe of Judah ----I am of a different tribe but I am still ---today---a JEW because I of the nation which was called THE KINGDOM OF JUDEA

Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Galilee, not Judea, and to think your from the tribe of Judea or Benjamin, well remains to be seen doesn't it. There is no way you can even know that. But I don't care. Not much adds up in the OT or NT.

wrong again Penelope----Bethlehem is not
in Galilee It is in Judea. I know from what tribe my father is descended. ----but prefer not to tell you. According to the NT, Jesus is descended from the tribe of Judah--
in fact there is a lineage presented in the NT of Joseph,, ----his father,, tracing him to David the King---david was traced to Judah. David was from Bethlehem. The family of Jesus lived in Galilee (not Bethlehem) but according to the NT Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Judea. and his father, Joseph, was of the tribe of Judah.
Jews have no history of the lineage, or birth place of Jesus. No record. Who is your father? Do you scum know? I am not from New York but I am a yankee. Why do you continue to try to talk about a book you never read and use words you do not know

in Galilee It is in Judea. I know from what tribe my father is descended. ----but prefer not to tell you. According to the NT, Jesus is descended from the tribe of Judah--
in fact there is a lineage presented in the NT of Joseph,, ----his father,, tracing him to David the King---david was traced to Judah. David was from Bethlehem. The family of Jesus lived in Galilee (not Bethlehem) but according to the NT Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Judea. and his father, Joseph, was of the tribe of Judah.
Jews have no history of the lineage, or birth place of Jesus. No record. Who is your father? Do you scum know? I am not from New York but I am a yankee. Why do you continue to try to talk about a book you never read and use words you do not know

Well what a waste putting those two geologies in since Mary was impregnated by the HS as Christians are to believe, and of course she was a whore and had Jesus from a Roman Soldier according to Jews. Now unless God or the Gods impregnate human women like the Mormons believe and the Greeks and Romans also believed, we know better don't we. That is not to say he did not have the Spirit of God in him. They like to believe he was from the line of David but I rather doubt it, that line is tainted, and God changed him mind.
Jesus was the man from Galilee, which is closer to Nazareth where Jesus was raised and there is a Bethlehem of Galilee. He did not like the Pharisees, and well the Jews really just wanted his mamma and since he wasn't going to battle like Barnabas they preferred him. Jesus stands for Peace not war.

Well what a waste putting those two geologies in since Mary was impregnated by the HS as Christians are to believe, and of course she was a whore and had Jesus from a Roman Soldier according to Jews. Now unless God or the Gods impregnate human women like the Mormons believe and the Greeks and Romans also believed, we know better don't we. That is not to say he did not have the Spirit of God in him. They like to believe he was from the line of David but I rather doubt it, that line is tainted, and God changed him mind.
Jesus was the man from Galilee, which is closer to Nazareth where Jesus was raised and there is a Bethlehem of Galilee. He did not like the Pharisees, and well the Jews really just wanted his mamma and since he wasn't going to battle like Barnabas they preferred him. Jesus stands for Peace not war.

do you know the term "toxic delirium"?

for the record, Jesus of Nazareth does not
appear in jewish writings during his
life-time or in the century following. Jews
have no record of his life or parentage..
This situation is not unusual------lots of
people do not show up in records at that
and in many centuries before and after.
The term GALILEE historically refers
to a large area. In fact the word itself
is derived from the Hebrew GALIL---which
is something like "wheel" and was
not a town---it was a vague area and its
use is as vague as saying someone
comes from "the hills" Bethlehem is
in JUDEA ---a fact important to the
Christian narrative since King David