Israel: Envy or Emulate?

I bet you were flying all over the globe:):) literally :), looking for those and I also bet they were hard to find. BBC is Bristist and not as likely to kiss Israel's you know what. The NYT's is pro Israel , I imagine now and then they try and look non bias.
The ADL is all over everything. That is all they do is monitor anything neg about Israel and then accuse anyone or any organization about being bias against Israel. Screw Israel. Some people are still free and don't need to be worried about their jobs and careers. That is the problem with Israel and Palestine, Most people are on Israel's side , as they mainly read pro Israel stuff (98% is) and watch Fox, and CNN. and also MSNBC. They do not want to loose their jobs.

Actually....any clear-thinking individual can see the anti-Israel bias....

Today, in publishing an article about how the savages broke a truce by firing rockets into Israel....

...this is the headline the NYTimes provided:

"Rockets From Gaza and Israeli Response Break Cease-Fire"
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-strip.html?_r=0

Yes Israel is lying, they didn't give an inch and walked out of talks. Hey I am bias , anti Israel. Also I could care less what anyone thinks about it. You got a screw loose if your pro Israel.

It simply reeks of your kind of bias.

But, if you'd rather cop to being insane, I could accept that.

So says Israel. Israel didn't give an inch or plan do. Oh hey I make no false pretenses on how I feel about the murdering Israel government. No I'm not insane, but if you are pro Israel , then you must be.

I couldn't resist shredding your absurd statement that the NYTimes was pro-Israel.

And, as you have been shown to be so wrong in that firmly-held view....

....I'm certain that others will find you equally wrong in your slander of Israel.

I doubt it , the NY times is bias. No I am not pro anything but the truth. And Israel doesn't know how to tell the truth unless it benefits them. Israel slanders itself by Israel's actions. I am not responsible for their underhanded ways, their buying of political votes and their monitoring of free speech.

"Israel doesn't know how to tell the truth...."

Let's rub your ignorant face in it again:

"Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men, setting off Gaza war"
Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men, setting off Gaza war - World - CBC News

The pity is that revealing your ignorance involves the deaths of three innocents.

I bet you were flying all over the globe:):) literally :), looking for those and I also bet they were hard to find. BBC is Bristist and not as likely to kiss Israel's you know what. The NYT's is pro Israel , I imagine now and then they try and look non bias.
The ADL is all over everything. That is all they do is monitor anything neg about Israel and then accuse anyone or any organization about being bias against Israel. Screw Israel. Some people are still free and don't need to be worried about their jobs and careers. That is the problem with Israel and Palestine, Most people are on Israel's side , as they mainly read pro Israel stuff (98% is) and watch Fox, and CNN. and also MSNBC. They do not want to loose their jobs.

Today, in publishing an article about how the savages broke a truce by firing rockets into Israel....

Yes Israel is lying, they didn't give an inch and walked out of talks. Hey I am bias , anti Israel. Also I could care less what anyone thinks about it. You got a screw loose if your pro Israel.

So says Israel. Israel didn't give an inch or plan do. Oh hey I make no false pretenses on how I feel about the murdering Israel government. No I'm not insane, but if you are pro Israel , then you must be.

I couldn't resist shredding your absurd statement that the NYTimes was pro-Israel.

....I'm certain that others will find you equally wrong in your slander of Israel.

I doubt it , the NY times is bias. No I am not pro anything but the truth. And Israel doesn't know how to tell the truth unless it benefits them. Israel slanders itself by Israel's actions. I am not responsible for their underhanded ways, their buying of political votes and their monitoring of free speech.

Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men, setting off Gaza war - World - CBC News

The pity is that revealing your ignorance involves the deaths of three innocents.

And once again in every Israel paper, then Facebook then fox, and well now CBC. Sorry not going to bite.
Saw the video also, which of course showed nothing. Just Israel propaganda.

You have to quit believing this Israel propaganda. So your ignorance is really showing.

And once again in every Israel paper, then Facebook then fox, and well now CBC. Sorry not going to bite.

You have to quit believing this Israel propaganda. So your ignorance is really showing.

Right maybe talk to Israel about those 3, they are ones who found them. You are so gullible. I'd say your ignorance is showing in about everything you post.

Right maybe talk to Israel about those 3, they are ones who found them. You are so gullible. I'd say your ignorance is showing in about everything you post.

"Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens
JERUSALEM — A senior Hamas leader has said the group carried out the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June — the first time anyone from the Islamic militant group has said it was behind an attack that helped spark the current war in the Gaza Strip.

Saleh Arouri told a conference in Turkey on Wednesday that Hamas’s military wing, the al-Qassam Brigades, carried out what he described as a “heroic operation” with the broader goal of sparking a new Palestinian uprising."

Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens - The Washington Post

Need a towel to wipe that egg off your face?

"Israel-Gaza conflict: Hamas official admits military wing was behind kidnapping of teenagers"
Israel-Gaza conflict: Hamas official admits military wing was behind kidnapping of teenagers - Middle East - World - The Independent

Homo habilis discovering her opposable thumbs says what?
I am not going to continue this. Israel put it out in all their papers first and everyone is following suit, as though its the undeniable truth. It is not. Meanwhile they say they killed 3 of Hamas leaders. Hate to say it but I believe very little of what Israel says.

"Israel-Gaza conflict: Hamas official admits military wing was behind kidnapping of teenagers"
Israel-Gaza conflict: Hamas official admits military wing was behind kidnapping of teenagers - Middle East - World - The Independent

I am not going to continue this. Israel put it out in all their papers first and everyone is following suit, as though its the undeniable truth. It is not. Meanwhile they say they killed 3 of Hamas leaders. Hate to say it but I believe very little of what Israel says.

The only thing that could possibly rival your post for psychiatric problems would be a copy of the DSM-IV manual.

"everyone is following suit, as though its the undeniable truth."

Guess why?

The only ones denying it are the current crop of Hiroo Onoda's (the Japanese soldier who remained in hiding for 30 years after the end of the war).....that would be you.

Following a long established pattern, the savages of the Middle East are revealed as such....

....and the gormless are revealed....well, neither has actually been "revealed," as the truth had always been known by the more astute.

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

Poor Penelope-----so sad when a burnt out islamo Nazi pig
has a sudden insight into her own filth Did you ever read that
which poor Magda Goebbels wrote just before she shoved
cyanide down the throats of her five toddlers, Penelope?
I actually could not help feeling sorry for her

Well I'm glad that's hard to do over the net. Sorry I refused to be one of the brainwashed.

Well I'm glad that's hard to do over the net. Sorry I refused to be one of the brainwashed.

"Senior Hamas leader Salah Arouri said in a news conference yesterday that Hamas was indeed responsible for the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens that sparked the current crisis in Gaza. While Hamas has praised the act before, no Hamas official has explicitly taken credit for it.
Meanwhile, Hamas says that Israeli killed three of its senior commanders in an airstrike last night."
Hamas Admits to Kidnapping, Killing Three Israeli Teens

"Senior Hamas Official Says Members Of Qassam Brigade Were Responsible For Abducting Israeli Teens

By Noah Browning

RAMALLAH, West Bank, Aug 21 (Reuters) - A top Hamas official said members of his militant group kidnapped three Israeli teenagers whose deaths in June provoked a spiral of violence that led to the war in Gaza, the first acknowledgement of the movement's involvement.

Hamas, which controls Gaza, has up to now refused to confirm or deny Israeli accusations that it masterminded the abduction and killing of the three young men, one of them a joint U.S.-Israeli citizen, in Hebron."
Senior Hamas Official Says Members Of Qassam Brigade Were Responsible For Abducting Israeli Teens

And you say....'is not, is not....'

"Senior Hamas Official Says Members Of Qassam Brigade Were Responsible For Abducting Israeli Teens

By Noah Browning

RAMALLAH, West Bank, Aug 21 (Reuters) - A top Hamas official said members of his militant group kidnapped three Israeli teenagers whose deaths in June provoked a spiral of violence that led to the war in Gaza, the first acknowledgement of the movement's involvement.

Hamas, which controls Gaza, has up to now refused to confirm or deny Israeli accusations that it masterminded the abduction and killing of the three young men, one of them a joint U.S.-Israeli citizen, in Hebron."
Senior Hamas Official Says Members Of Qassam Brigade Were Responsible For Abducting Israeli Teens

it does not actually "say" ----it parrots islamo Nazi
propaganda

By Noah Browning

Well see , since I believe Israel did it , I doubt it. How did Israel know there was a passenger in the car? What a coincidence 10 days after the gov. was discussing a bill about exchanging kidnapped victims for prissoners, and the example was , " what if 3-14 year old girls got kidnapped, what are we going to say, we don't trade kidnappers for prisoners.?". Also Hamas never made any requests for exchange of kidnappers for prisoners. I really was waiting for Israel to come out with a story about that. The writing in on the wall.

By Noah Browning

Well see , since I believe Israel did it , I doubt it. How did Israel know there was a passenger in the car? What a coincidence 10 days after the gov. was discussing a bill about exchanging kidnapped victims for prissoners, and the example was , " what if 3-14 year old girls got kidnapped, what are we going to say, we don't trade kidnappers for prisoners.?". Also Hamas never made any requests for exchange of kidnappers for prisoners. I really was waiting for Israel to come out with a story about that. The writing in on the wall.

" Also Hamas never made any requests for exchange of kidnappers for prisoners."

You don't recognize a blood cult when you see it.
The like killing....especially Jewish children.

By Noah Browning

Just in case you were looking for an occasion to celebrate, today is a kind of anniversary......

August 22, 1654 The first Jew in America, Jacob BarSimson, landed in New Amsterdam aboard the Peartree.
Other Jews landed on September 23rd, but it wasn’t until April 20, 1657, that Asser Levy became the first Jewish Burgher, or freeperson, after pressure was put on Stuyvesant by the Dutch West India Company- due to stock held by Dutch Jews.

So...got the confetti?

Forum List

Back