🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Exported $400k in Gold to North Korea

sheeesh---I just noticed that "gold to north korea is the amount over YEARS"----that some
Israeli jewelers sold to North Korea on the sly.
$ 400 K You can't buy a single family house
in my city for that amount of GOLD----assuming --for the sake of argument-----"years is FOUR YEARS" and gold at $ 1000 per ounce---that's 100 ounces of GOLD FROM ISRAEL---per year-----like not enough for 100 gold watches "AID TO NORTH KOREA"
Let's not be judgemental, 400K wouldn't buy you a house in the worst slums of the US but maybe you can buy prime location for a top of the line mud shack in the Indian slum where he grew up. .

even relatively impoverished indian girls----end up ----usually---if they have enough brothers to bring in an INCOME---some gold to stick in their ears and hang around their necks on their wedding days-------somehow in the minds of
the maniacs-----an amount of gold OVER YEARS that passed from Israeli jewelers to North Korea that would not accommodate the ear-lobe needs of a single neighborhood in
Calcutta-----is A VAST AID TO N. KOREA

sheeesh---I just noticed that "gold to north korea is the amount over YEARS"----that some
in my city for that amount of GOLD----assuming --for the sake of argument-----"years is FOUR YEARS" and gold at $ 1000 per ounce---that's 100 ounces of GOLD FROM ISRAEL---per year-----like not enough for 100 gold watches "AID TO NORTH KOREA"
Let's not be judgemental, 400K wouldn't buy you a house in the worst slums of the US but maybe you can buy prime location for a top of the line mud shack in the Indian slum where he grew up. .

even relatively impoverished indian girls----end up ----usually---if they have enough brothers to bring in an INCOME---some gold to stick in their ears and hang around their necks on their wedding days-------somehow in the minds of
the maniacs-----an amount of gold OVER YEARS that passed from Israeli jewelers to North Korea that would not accommodate the ear-lobe needs of a single neighborhood in
Nowadays if you're born a girl in India, there's a chance you'll have other things hanging around your neck. They sure love their women there.

Nowadays if you're born a girl in India, there's a chance you'll have other things hanging around your neck. They sure love their women there.

be not crass---VIK is sensitive----Indian girls are decorated beautifully on their wedding days. -----lots of gold

Israel shipped in recent years $400,000 in gold to North Korea in defiance of a UN ban, it emerged in a hearing of the Knesset Economics Committee on Wednesday.

Will all posters join me in condemning Israel's illegal activities in assisting North Korea?

Israelis are busy fabricating excuses for violating UN sanction. They do not have time for condemning or even introspecting.

$ 400 K in gold does not amount to the quantity of gold that Indian families have to
ante up to hang on their daughters in order to dump them into marriage in a single month ----it is a very trivial issue and CERTAINLY NOT
"aid to north china" my guess is someone
got into the earring business and did business
"on the side" that is not entirely legal
400K in gold! Damn, that's like the average inventory in the small mom and pop Jewelry stores! This is huuuuge!

I get it. You people are rich from all the freebies that you get. But that is not the point. The point is N Korea could buy components for its nuclear and missile facilities using that gold. This is the cause for concern but you people do not give a damn about world peace and security. You people are new Nazis.

I wonder how many nuclear facilities can be built for 400,000 dollars. Maybe north korea can buy the stuff in India

where is COMPASSION in the world-------
even poor indian girls wear gold earrings
on their wedding days. -----but Vik says
NO----to every north Korean girl----NO
Jewelry for you. anyone out
wonder just what other items cannot go to North Korea???
I googled but there is no
list. This is what I got so far >>>>>
JEWELRY and cognac wine, beer and snowmobiles. AND ---LAST BUT NOT
LEAST ****CAVIAR!!!!*****
vik is concerned about caviar
bombs

Will all posters join me in condemning Israel's illegal activities in assisting North Korea?

Israelis are busy fabricating excuses for violating UN sanction. They do not have time for condemning or even introspecting.

$ 400 K in gold does not amount to the quantity of gold that Indian families have to
ante up to hang on their daughters in order to dump them into marriage in a single month ----it is a very trivial issue and CERTAINLY NOT
400K in gold! Damn, that's like the average inventory in the small mom and pop Jewelry stores! This is huuuuge!

I get it. You people are rich from all the freebies that you get. But that is not the point. The point is N Korea could buy components for its nuclear and missile facilities using that gold. This is the cause for concern but you people do not give a damn about world peace and security. You people are new Nazis.
Yessir mr. Indian slum dog, everybody who is rich got there from freebies.

Let me guess, you must have voted for Hussein Obama and currently, an avid rioter I mean supporter of comrade Sanders.

Don't knock FREEBIES roudy-------I want to know where I CAN GET SOME----be nice to
vic----maybe he will tell us

Now, we know who financed North Korea's Hydrogen Bomb.

---

Israel shipped in recent years $400,000 in gold to North Korea in defiance of a UN ban, it emerged in a hearing of the Knesset Economics Committee on Wednesday.

Israel was required to give explanations for the exports.

The committee approved Wednesday the import and export order regarding the regulation of export goods to North Korea and forbidding luxury exports, as per UN Security Council Resolution 1718, adopted in 2006.

read more: Israel revealed it exported $400k in gold to North Korea - Business

You have another source for this, Vikrant. Guess you missed the story about the head Ayatollah shipping billions out of Iran. Maybe he will share some of it with you.

Do you have anything to add to the topic? If not, then stay out of this thread. Go spread your racism somewhere else.

This news is very serious. Here we have Israel defying UN mandates and therefore enabling North Korea build Hydrogen Bomb which can be a bad news for the U.S. and many other countries.

Four hundred thousand dollars...really? You think that's a big deal? :alcoholic:

That is a big deal for a cash starved country like North Korea. They may have bought some vital component for their bomb with that kind of money. There was a reason why UN sanctioned North Korea. Why did Israel feel so compelled to defy UN? I think I know the answer: it is because that country has very little regard for international laws.

That's the equivalent of maybe 300 male wedding rings over that long period of time.. YOU seem to assume it was a "gift".. Where did you get that assumption?

They should fix the export problem and comply with sanctions. But this is a spit in the bucket..

Now, we know who financed North Korea's Hydrogen Bomb.

---

Israel was required to give explanations for the exports.

The committee approved Wednesday the import and export order regarding the regulation of export goods to North Korea and forbidding luxury exports, as per UN Security Council Resolution 1718, adopted in 2006.

read more: Israel revealed it exported $400k in gold to North Korea - Business

You have another source for this, Vikrant. Guess you missed the story about the head Ayatollah shipping billions out of Iran. Maybe he will share some of it with you.

Do you have anything to add to the topic? If not, then stay out of this thread. Go spread your racism somewhere else.

This news is very serious. Here we have Israel defying UN mandates and therefore enabling North Korea build Hydrogen Bomb which can be a bad news for the U.S. and many other countries.

Four hundred thousand dollars...really? You think that's a big deal? :alcoholic:

That is a big deal for a cash starved country like North Korea. They may have bought some vital component for their bomb with that kind of money. There was a reason why UN sanctioned North Korea. Why did Israel feel so compelled to defy UN? I think I know the answer: it is because that country has very little regard for international laws.

That's the equivalent of maybe 300 male wedding rings over that long period of time.. YOU seem to assume it was a "gift".. Where did you get that assumption?

They should fix the export problem and comply with sanctions. But this is a spit in the bucket..

Gandhiji told vik to say it was a huge gift
from Israel to north korea to be used to manufacture atom bombs and long range missiles----because saying
jooos is crap-----pleases muslims. If muslims is HAPPY someday----INDIA AND PAKISTAN MAY REUNITE-----so the little
white lie is WELL WORTH IT. Ask Muhummad Ali Jinnah------and his friend---
ZIA al (or ul) HAQ (?) Do not demand
logic

where is COMPASSION in the world-------
even poor indian girls wear gold earrings
on their wedding days. -----but Vik says
NO----to every north Korean girl----NO
Jewelry for you. anyone out
wonder just what other items cannot go to North Korea???
I googled but there is no
list. This is what I got so far >>>>>
JEWELRY and cognac wine, beer and snowmobiles. AND ---LAST BUT NOT
LEAST ****CAVIAR!!!!*****
vik is concerned about caviar
bombs
Well we're certainly gonna have to take Johnny Walker to court as Kim Dung Poop is big on their top of the line Blue Label whiskey. I hear he uses it to fuel his ICBM's that by all estimates can now reach New Dehli.

Is breaking international law fine when you only break it a little bit?
We should also note this is what is admitted to, not what could have actually been sent.

We should also note this is what is admitted to, not what could have actually been sent.

try again FREDDIE-------some Israeli jewelry people did some minor business with North Korea----its nothing new-----you know who goes to Saudi arabia to care for members of the ROYAL families or in the OIL EMIRATES----that's a kind of business too-----the imported doctors do charge a fee-----it's not entirely LEGAL. Coming from a country in which your guys regularly rape and murder Christian girls---have nothing to say about decent business slightly on the sly for POLITICAL and SHARIAH SHIT reasons

your comment is so CLEARLY influenced by the filth of shariah shit -----you do not use words to COMMUNICATE---you use them to IMPOSE YOUR STENCH-----the discussion in the Knesset was not a TRIAL----in which a muzzie pig accuses of dhimmi of blasphemy for not killing muzzie ass. It was a candid discussion addressing some somewhat unorthodox mercantilism with North Korea---and jewelry There is a ban on selling Jewelry to North Korea----Israeli businessmen DID A LITTLE ----actually a trivial amount----try to live with it and take a look at the stench that goes on in your own rat infested back alley

Ask your fellow Muslims and Palestinians who routinely violate UN laws, engage in terrorism and crimes against humanity and there isn't a peep about it from you guys.

I once was with a friend at the Jewelry Mart as she wanted to buy an emerald. In the office of the wholesaler, I met a man from India who was buying precious stones. During the conversation, he told me he was going back to India to get married. I asked him about his bride, and he told me he hadn't met her yet. Anyhow, this is one of my favorite ads. As you can see, the bride is putting on a very expensive diamond necklace so there have to be some very wealthy people in India.. The ad was something new for the Indian audience as the bride was darker skinned and she had been married before.

I once was with a friend at the Jewelry Mart as she wanted to buy an emerald. In the office of the wholesaler, I met a man from India who was buying precious stones. During the conversation, he told me he was going back to India to get married. I asked him about his bride, and he told me he hadn't met her yet. Anyhow, this is one of my favorite ads. As you can see, the bride is putting on a very expensive diamond necklace so there have to be some very wealthy people in India.. The ad was something new for the Indian audience as the bride was darker skinned and she had been married before.

Its a good story, Sally---A DIVORCED indian girl getting married. (darker skin, no less) I have my information about Indian life besides from the young doctors I knew---from young hindu boys and girls I knew in college. They were OVERCOMING the old ways-----caste, divorce, little issues like TB in the family----but the JEWELRY thing remained ---kinda charming-----Indian girls and their families always have to cough up the jewelry

Absolutely! There is no excuse for Israel's blatant violation of UN sanctions. The thing is that N Koreans are not trying to buy a condo or jewelry with that money. There are all sorts of information and parts that can be purchased with $400K from the black market.

Absolutely! There is no excuse for Israel's blatant violation of UN sanctions. The thing is that N Koreans are not trying to buy a condo or jewelry with that money. There are all sorts of information and parts that can be purchased with $400K from the black market.

you cannot be THAT STUPID-----Vik. ---Freddie yes----but not you. WHAT MONEY? earrings sold to shops in Korea
in the amount of 400,000 dollars worth over years is not aid and has nothing to do with parts and information. It is a very trivial violation of some trade sanctions
----something like Jaffa oranges showing
up in shops in IRAN. In my town--shops
owned by Lebanese persons in arab/muslim
enclaves----have the good sense to remove
the "MADE IN ISRAEL" tags on the middle
eastern stuff they sell. For better prices----
the residents of the arab/muslim enclaves---
go to the jewish owned stores----a few miles
down the road for the same stuff ---but
LABELED.

NUCLEAR BOMBS?

Forum List