🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Exported $400k in Gold to North Korea

Israel shipped in recent years $400,000 in gold to North Korea in defiance of a UN ban, it emerged in a hearing of the Knesset Economics Committee on Wednesday.

Will all posters join me in condemning Israel's illegal activities in assisting North Korea?

Yes, because Iran is a pariah terrorist state run by crazy Islamic lunatics.

That is just your opinion. If you are to go by opinions, there are people in whose opinion, Israel is a pariah state run by crazy lunatic Jews.

It isn't my opinion, Achmed Mohammad Tandoori, most of the civilized / Western world thinks of Iran as the same.

OK! But, what the civilized West has to do with Israel?
Can't keep track of what you said? You said "That is just your opinion. If you are to go by opinions, there are people in whose opinion, Israel is a pariah state run by crazy lunatic Jews.".

There are plenty of people in Europe who think Israel is run by crazy lunatic Jews. I would suggest you head to some European forums and find out for yourself.

But still what the civilized West got to do with Israel? Don't mix the two. They are two different entities.

Maybe you're too stupid and ignorant in world affairs to realize that Iran is one of the most dangerous countries that is totally controlled by a radical Islamist cleric called "the supreme leader".

I think you meant to say checkmybrain not checkmate.

China's trade with N Korea does not require gold. China and N Korea are very close and they have an understanding where they trade in Chinese currency.

Gold provided by Israel, enabled N Korea to buy technical components from the black market. These components could have been used in N Korea's missile and nuclear bomb projects.

Are you mentally handicapped? You just argued that Israel wouldn't take North Korea's currency for the gold. I showed you they could have paid for it in Chinese or Russian currency...and what do you do? Go off on a tangent that makes no sense.

I showed you the many things that need gold to be manufactured...and what do you do? Say that it MUST be something that North Korea used on the black market to buy bomb parts.

Dude...back away from the hashish.

Moron, Israelis did a trade with N Korea where Israel received goods and paid for it in gold. This gold that N Korea received enabled it to buy some critical components for its dangerous projects.

Hey dumbass, prove they used the gold to pay for dangerous projects.

North Korea imports stuff from all over the world all the time... how do you think they pay for all of that stuff? If they only imported $400,000 in gold from Israel, and Jong-Un is spending $30 MILLION a year just to import fine liquor...

Are you too ignorant to connect the dots here?

Idiot, Israelis did not give N Korea $400K worth of gold for nothing. Israel conducted a trade with N Korea where N Korea was paid in gold for its services/goods.

I do not know if you are really this stupid or you are just playing this stupid.
Why is Mohammad Vindaloo so upset with Israel giving 400K gold to Kim Dung Poop? Did he get Chicken Masala poisoning?

Exactly!
:lmao:

I wanna know too!:laugh:

When anyone breaks a "law" they should be punished for it. But when you over-exaggerate and say that the money must have gone to fund paying for the building of North Korea's hydrogen bomb...well you hurt your own cause. By the way, does the article say Israel GAVE them the gold, or exported it to them. If North Korea paid for the gold, then that gold didn't "pay" for anything.

400K US dollars can go a long way in international black market.
Get over it. In today's money it's nothing. Most buildings in Manhattan are worth more than that.

You can't even buy a two-bedroom condo in a nice area of Los Angeles for $400,000.

Much less one made out of gold.

That does not excuse:

a. Israel violating UN sanction
b. Jeopardizing security parameters in Asia

Sorry, I'm still a little pissy about the USS Liberty. A little gold doesn't bump the needle for me.

What a long post, no condemnation of Israeli's illegal acts, just a long post.

Sally, as with all the Israel first lot, can't bring herself to say anything bad about Israel, even when there's a clear problem.

Freddie, the good Muslim convert, is going to tell us about corruption in the Muslim world. We are all ears, Freddie. After all, you don't want to appear that you crawl over here only to say something bad about Israel.

By the way, Freddie, did anyone here ever claim that Israel is perfect? No countgry is perfect. However, when a poster only desires to post stuff to demonize Israel and those with the same mind set as you start to chime in, it tells the viewers an awful lot. Don't forget that this is the Middle East forum. It is not a forum to consistently demonize Israel. Now do you have anything to say about what is going on in another Middle East country other than Israel? Since you are now a Muslim, why not tell us about the different customs for Ramadan in many of the Middle East countries.

Sally, as with all the Israel first lot, can't bring herself to say anything bad about Israel, even when there's a clear problem.

Freddie, the good Muslim convert, is going to tell us about corruption in the Muslim world. We are all ears, Freddie. After all, you don't want to appear that you crawl over here only to say something bad about Israel.

By the way, Freddie, did anyone here ever claim that Israel is perfect? No countgry is perfect. However, when a poster only desires to post stuff to demonize Israel and those with the same mind set as you start to chime in, it tells the viewers an awful lot. Don't forget that this is the Middle East forum. It is not a forum to consistently demonize Israel. Now do you have anything to say about what is going on in another Middle East country other than Israel? Since you are now a Muslim, why not tell us about the different customs for Ramadan in many of the Middle East countries.
Yeah such an "objective" person he is. Always condemning all the crimes against humanity, corruption, oppression, persecution, and genocide being committed by his fellow Muslims. Gotta call a spade a spade, eh?

Yeah such an "objective" person he is. Always condemning all the crimes against humanity, corruption, oppression, persecution, and genocide being committed by his fellow Muslims. Gotta call a spade a spade, eh?

leave Freddie alone-----the ramadingdong blood fest has just started-----he is DESPERATE to deflect

Israel shipped in recent years $400,000 in gold to North Korea in defiance of a UN ban, it emerged in a hearing of the Knesset Economics Committee on Wednesday.

Will all posters join me in condemning Israel's illegal activities in assisting North Korea?

Israelis are busy fabricating excuses for violating UN sanction. They do not have time for condemning or even introspecting.

leave Freddie alone-----the ramadingdong blood fest has just started-----he is DESPERATE to deflect
Let's wish him a merry Ramadung, a month where Muslims turn especially violent and barbaric to show the world just how peaceful their religion truly is.

Israelis are busy fabricating excuses for violating UN sanction. They do not have time for condemning or even introspecting.

$ 400 K in gold does not amount to the quantity of gold that Indian families have to
ante up to hang on their daughters in order to dump them into marriage in a single month ----it is a very trivial issue and CERTAINLY NOT
"aid to north china" my guess is someone
got into the earring business and did business
"on the side" that is not entirely legal

Let's wish him a merry Ramadung, a month where Muslims turn especially violent and barbaric to show the world just how peaceful their religion truly is.

there is a mosque "saying" "if we do not murder during ramadingdong-----how could
we possible know how BEACEFUL we are
.......sometimes.... ----now and then......maybe.....inshaallah"

$ 400 K in gold does not amount to the quantity of gold that Indian families have to
ante up to hang on their daughters in order to dump them into marriage in a single month ----it is a very trivial issue and CERTAINLY NOT
400K in gold! Damn, that's like the average inventory in the small mom and pop Jewelry stores! This is huuuuge!

400K in gold! Damn, that's like the average inventory in the small mom and pop Jewelry stores! This is huuuuge!

I get it. You people are rich from all the freebies that you get. But that is not the point. The point is N Korea could buy components for its nuclear and missile facilities using that gold. This is the cause for concern but you people do not give a damn about world peace and security. You people are new Nazis.

sheeesh---I just noticed that "gold to north korea is the amount over YEARS"----that some
Israeli jewelers sold to North Korea on the sly.
$ 400 K You can't buy a single family house
in my city for that amount of GOLD----assuming --for the sake of argument-----"years is FOUR YEARS" and gold at $ 1000 per ounce---that's 100 ounces of GOLD FROM ISRAEL---per year-----like not enough for 100 gold watches "AID TO NORTH KOREA"

I get it. You people are rich from all the freebies that you get. But that is not the point. The point is N Korea could buy components for its nuclear and missile facilities using that gold. This is the cause for concern but you people do not give a damn about world peace and security. You people are new Nazis.
Yessir mr. Indian slum dog, everybody who is rich got there from freebies.

Let me guess, you must have voted for Hussein Obama and currently, an avid rioter I mean supporter of comrade Sanders.

iRosie,

You do not need to insult non-Jews in every post. It is disgusting.

Where do you see an "insult" to non-jews?. I like Indian jewelry. I am putting the $400 K
in GOLD libel into very reasonable perspective. The libel is BEYOND disgusting. It was not I who decided that the amount of gold that somehow got into North Korea from Israel is SIGNIFICANT -----or "AID FROM ISRAEL TO NORTH KOREA" ----it does not come close to the amount of gold
tinkling about in the average Indian wedding
party (uhm---in bangle form)

sheeesh---I just noticed that "gold to north korea is the amount over YEARS"----that some
Israeli jewelers sold to North Korea on the sly.
$ 400 K You can't buy a single family house
in my city for that amount of GOLD----assuming --for the sake of argument-----"years is FOUR YEARS" and gold at $ 1000 per ounce---that's 100 ounces of GOLD FROM ISRAEL---per year-----like not enough for 100 gold watches "AID TO NORTH KOREA"
Let's not be judgemental, 400K wouldn't buy you a house in the worst slums of the US but maybe you can buy prime location for a top of the line mud shack in the Indian slum where he grew up. .

Let me guess, you must have voted for Hussein Obama and currently, an avid rioter I mean supporter of comrade Sanders.

GOLD for the manufacture of ATOM BOMBS??? that's news to me----chances are more than that quantity of gold ends up decorating candy in india------for the DIVALI festivities.

GOLD for the manufacture of ATOM BOMBS??? that's news to me----chances are more than that quantity of gold ends up decorating candy in india------for the DIVALI festivities.
Maybe Kim Dung Poop wanted to decorate his master bedroom toilet with 400K of gold. What business is it of ours? Allahuakbar!

Forum List

Back