Israel Feels abandoned as U.S. flirts with Iran

Sorry kid....while there are many people just as stupid as you, they aren't numerous enough yet.

Islam isn't your friend....perhaps they will drag people you love through the streets as they did to American's in Somalia, I will cheer.

that's pretty hateful, friend.

"Civilized Islam" is an oxymoron.

I know you aren't very intelligent,shall I explain that for you?

What's their body count compared to"civilized Christianity's" body count from 1933 to today?

LOL...moral relativism rides again :) (relativism is the hiding place of the weak and the ill educated)

How many suicide bombers have the Christians sent out?

Why do you call a question that seeks the truth , "moral relativism"? What's wrong with moral relativism? If you told me to stop fishing for Tuna so I can feed my family, because you are the asshole that killed off the population by over fishing so you can make money. I don't think it's a bad thing to call you on that fact.

President Cracka/Nigga is arming Al Qaeda....you like that do ya?

Thanks for honestly representing American Conservatism.

Ahhhh, the truth hurts doesn't it?

We can only hope that an armed Al Qaeda kills people VERY close to you.

People like you are the main reason I left the Republican Party. Conservative trash is something I choose not to be associated with. You are a disgrace to all reasonable Americans.

Sorry kid....while there are many people just as stupid as you, they aren't numerous enough yet.

Islam isn't your friend....perhaps they will drag people you love through the streets as they did to American's in Somalia, I will cheer.

that's pretty hateful, friend.

Not at all.

You support Obama arming them, I do not.

Therefore people close to you should die and not people close to me.

Very simple.

"Civilized Islam" is an oxymoron.

I know you aren't very intelligent,shall I explain that for you?

What's their body count compared to"civilized Christianity's" body count from 1933 to today?

Did you have a mental breakdown or something? :lol:
Do you even know my position on Syria? I don't want to intervene in any way.

Not at all.

You support Obama arming them, I do not.

Therefore people close to you should die and not people close to me.

Very simple.

I don't support arming the rebels.

ask next time, dick.

LOL...moral relativism rides again :) (relativism is the hiding place of the weak and the ill educated)

How many suicide bombers have the Christians sent out?

Why do you call a question that seeks the truth , "moral relativism"? What's wrong with moral relativism? If you told me to stop fishing for Tuna so I can feed my family, because you are the asshole that killed off the population by over fishing so you can make money. I don't think it's a bad thing to call you on that fact.

(smile) I practice no religion, YOU want to equate todays radical islam with centuries old Christianity, that is patently stupid.

Thanks for honestly representing American Conservatism.

People like you are the main reason I left the Republican Party. Conservative trash is something I choose not to be associated with. You are a disgrace to all reasonable Americans.

You are an idiot with no backbone.

The President of the United States is arming a group that has openly declared War on this Nation.

You are too weak and stupid to condemn it, I am not.

Cracka/Nigga has commited treason and YOU do not care.
Fuck off.

Well, we killed hundreds of thousands in our failed & flopped Iraq War, which was an illegal war of aggression on a country that had done nothing to the US.

59,000 Americans were killed in Vietnam. Were they over here fighting against us?

The President of the United States is arming a group that has openly declared War on this Nation.

Fuck off.

American Conservative racism, is disgusting.

shame on you for representing American Conservatives soo well.

Fuck off.

American Conservative racism, is disgusting.

shame on you for representing American Conservatives soo well.

Sahme on you or being a spineless ,weak left piece of shit unwilling to call Obama out on his treason.

Fuck off.

Sahme on you or being a spineless ,weak left piece of shit unwilling to call Obama out on his treason.

Fuck off.

Obama hasn't committed treason.

shame on you for not knowing what treason means.

shame on your for not knowing how to spell.

Fuck off.

That's President Cracka/Nigga to you boy... :lol:

LOL... and I love it!

Fuck off.

Obama hasn't committed treason.

shame on you for not knowing what treason means.

shame on your for not knowing how to spell.

Arming Al Qaeda is Treason, shame on you for having his cock so far down your throat you are unable to see the truth.

Fuck off.

That's President Cracka/Nigga to you boy... :lol:

LOL... and I love it!

Nope, just Cracka/Nigga.

Forum List

Back