Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Druse Israelis are in Jordan helping their fellow Syrians?

big deal. Let us know when Israeli Jews lift a finger to help refugees in Jordan.

Exactly.

I will say though if there is a photo op in it for Israeli they may help one or two...

Bravo Israel! I give Israel credit for doing what is right. Help the suffering innocent Syrian children refugees but stay out of Syria as long as their Sunni terrorists on both sides continue to massacre each other in their own country.

Israelis Help Syrian Refugees | United with Israel

It's not israel,
Kara, a Druse member of the Likud Party, said that one of the people he sent to Jordan was his bureau chief, who was working alongside representatives from Israeli humanitarian organizations.

“They are in Jordan trying to help people who have been hurt in Syria,” he told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that the representatives he was referring to were Israeli citizens.

“They are there as part of the international assistance [to Syria] and not in the framework of the regime or government,” he said, adding that the focus now was on trying to get medicine and medical treatment to children and infants who have been injured in Syria.
Israelis work in Jordan to assist Syrian refugees | JPost | Israel News

A handful of Druse israelis are trying to get medicine and medical treatment to children and infants who have been injured in Syria.

Last edited:
Israel, it doesn't SHIT for Syrian refugees in Jordan.

Israel months ago refused to allow any Syrian refugees into the West Bank.

Not into Israel, but the West Bank.

and still the idiots on this board like Hoffstra are still not asking why the large Arab states won't take in any refugees lol. It's all about tiny Israel.

and still the idiots on this board like Hoffstra are still not asking why the large Arab states won't take in any refugees lol. It's all about tiny Israel.

holy shit you're fucking dumb!!

the Arab states have taken in more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees and continue to take in more.

the Arab states have taken in more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees and continue to take in more.

Link ? But I wasn't only talking about Syrians. I'm talking about Palestinian refugees who have been living like animals in refugee camps and refused citizenship.

Link ? But I wasn't only talking about Syrians. I'm talking about Palestinian refugees who have been living like animals in refugee camps and refused citizenship.

wrong again, asshole.

the Arab world has taken in and sheltered millions of Palestinian refugees.

Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia.

and here's your link. The Arabs have taken in more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_refugees

how about Israel show some humanity and take in 5,000.

wrong again, asshole.

the Arab world has taken in and sheltered millions of Palestinian refugees.

Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia.

and here's your link. The Arabs have taken in more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees.

Refugees of the Syrian civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how about Israel show some humanity and take in 5,000.

Israel has treated hundreds upon hundreds of injured Syrians paid for by the Israeli taxpayer.
And when you say shelter the Palestinians, well ya, they shelter them in refugee camps and REFUSE them citizzenship.

Israel has treated hundreds upon hundreds of injured Syrians paid for by the Israeli taxpayer.
And when you say shelter the Palestinians, well ya, they shelter them in refugee camps and REFUSE them citizzenship.

lying again, huh faggot?

Israel treats Syrians then sends them back into the fire!!!!!

meanwhile Jordan has given Palestinian refugees citizenship.

lying again, huh faggot?

Israel treats Syrians then sends them back into the fire!!!!!

meanwhile Jordan has given Palestinian refugees citizenship.

So it's not good enough that they treat them, they should keep them in Israel too ? What's the matter with you? It makes no sense
and stop lying bout Jordan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMVh9Iwf6Xk]The Humiliation of Palestinian Refugees (Full Movie) - YouTube[/ame]

They are refused citizenship. That is not up for debate

So it's not good enough that they treat them, they should keep them in Israel too ? What's the matter with you? It makes no sense
and stop lying bout Jordan.

They are refused citizenship. That is not up for debate

stop lying, asshole

1,951,603 Palestine refugees are located in Jordan, of whom 338,000 are still living in refugee camps.[40] Following Jordan's annexation and occupation of the West Bank, most Palestine refugees were granted Jordanian citizenship

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why did the Arab countries leave their Palestinians as refugees? And why did Jordan have to massacre about 20,000 of them during Black September? Face it, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can stay.

Why did the Arab countries leave their Palestinians as refugees? And why did Jordan have to massacre about 20,000 of them during Black September? Face it, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can stay....

Jordan gave their Palestinian refugees, full citizenship.

Meanwhile Israel keeps them wallowing in Auschwitz-like conditions.

Why did the Arab countries leave their Palestinians as refugees? And why did Jordan have to massacre about 20,000 of them during Black September? Face it, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can stay....

Jordan gave their Palestinian refugees, full citizenship.

Meanwhile Israel keeps them wallowing in Auschwitz-like conditions.

338 000 Still live in refugee camps !

Wow, you just keep making a fool out of yourself Hoffy :

Lebanon gave citizenship to about 50,000 Christian Palestine refugees during the 1950s and 1960s. In the mid-1990s, about 60,000 refugees who were Shiite Muslim majority were granted citizenship. This caused a protest from Maronite authorities, leading to citizenship being given to all the Palestine Christian refugees who were not already citizens.[49] There are about 350,000 non-citizen Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I put it in bold for you since you have reading issues.
So how many times did I dismantle your lies since you've joined this message board? Personally, I've lost count.

So how many times did I dismantle your lies since you've joined this message board? Personally, I've lost count.

you are now boring me, Bagelman.

begone! away with your hatred for Palestinians and the truth.

you are now boring me, Bagelman.

begone! away with your hatred for Palestinians and the truth.

Haha nice deflection. You said most Palestinian refugees in Lebanon are citizens. I just proved you completely wrong. I mean you weren't even close to being right.

And no, I don't hate Palestinians. I never said I do, so once again, for the 500th time, stop lying !

Haha nice deflection. You said most Palestinian refugees in Lebanon are citizens...

you are one piece of shit.

I never said any such thing.

I said most Palestinians in JORDAN are citizens.

Learn to read, your fucking Mossad agent!!

Forum List

Back