Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Haha nice deflection. You said most Palestinian refugees in Lebanon are citizens...

you are one piece of shit.

I never said any such thing.

I said most Palestinians in JORDAN are citizens.

Learn to read, your fucking Mossad agent!!

Except you knew very well we were talking about Lebanon and you even quoted my post, little boy. Go eat some crow now

Last edited:
Haha nice deflection. You said most Palestinian refugees in Lebanon are citizens...

Except you knew very well we were talking about Lebanon and you even quoted my post, little boy. Go eat some crow now
It's OK, Toast. I gave him a pos rep for that last exchange. He's seeing wee people in dark corners.Next he'll be hearing the tommyknockers.

So it's not good enough that they treat them, they should keep them in Israel too ? What's the matter with you? It makes no sense
and stop lying bout Jordan.

They are refused citizenship. That is not up for debate

do your Mossad bosses know you lie so much?

I never said most or any Palestinian refugees in Lebanon get citizenship.

you are a piece of shit and a fraud. Fuck you.

It's OK, Toast. I gave him a pos rep for that last exchange. He's seeing wee people in dark corners.Next he'll be hearing the tommyknockers.

You're buddy is accusing me of saying Palestinian refugees in Lebanon get citizenship.

He says we weren't talking about Jordan.

I have proven he is lying and he's too stubborn to admit it.

His Mossad handlers need to pay him more as 2 shekels a day is clearly fucking with his intelligence and honesty.

Thanks Hoss. The guy is a fuckin loonie !

Doesn't he remind you of that Irish poster that used to post here?

Thanks Hoss. The guy is a fuckin loonie !

Doesn't he remind you of that Irish poster that used to post here?
Both of those kilt wearing bogtrotters.

So it's not good enough that they treat them, they should keep them in Israel too ? What's the matter with you? It makes no sense
and stop lying bout Jordan.

They are refused citizenship. That is not up for debate

do your Mossad bosses know you lie so much?

I never said most or any Palestinian refugees in Lebanon get citizenship.

you are a piece of shit and a fraud. Fuck you.
I'm curious as to who your handlers are? Could they be some NeoNazi group or some Arab Propaganda group? Both groups are having fun playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game when it comes to Israel and the Jews. After all, a young person like you, Miss Hoffstra, living in the metropolitan New York area with lots of things to do would certainly not sit by her computer all day long unless she were getting paid. It looks like you don't even come up for air. Other young people in the New York area have fun on the weekend with their friends. One other thing, Miss Hoffstra -- have your nanny wash your mouth out with soap.

I'm curious as to who your handlers are? Could they be some NeoNazi group or some Arab Propaganda group? Both groups are having fun playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game when it comes to Israel and the Jews. After all, a young person like you, Miss Hoffstra, living in the metropolitan New York area with lots of things to do would certainly not sit by her computer all day long unless she were getting paid. It looks like you don't even come up for air. Other young people in the New York area have fun on the weekend with their friends. One other thing, Miss Hoffstra -- have your nanny wash your mouth out with soap.

since you have such a hard on for me, I'll tell you why I posted lots today and less yesterday.

I went mountain biking yesterday in upper Westchester County. I then came home and had a beer.

Today I slept late, relaxed, and got over my body aches & hangover as Im a lightweight.

anything else you want to know about me?

since you have such a hard on for me, I'll tell you why I posted lots today and less yesterday.

I went mountain biking yesterday in upper Westchester County. I then came home and had a beer.

Today I slept late, relaxed, and got over my body aches & hangover as Im a lightweight.

anything else you want to know about me?
When did you move from Seattle?

When did you move from Seattle?

9939_10151576700205738_114682200_n.jpg

when he stopped paying the rent.

But of course. You see, Jordan is their indigenous homeland. In fact, I support a right of return for all the Palestinian squatters in Israel to return back to Jordan as citizens & be freed from Israel's brutal teatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel. Don't you?

Over 400,000 Palestine refugees live in Lebanon, who are deprived of certain basic rights.

the vast majority of Palestinians in Jordan are citizens, you dumbass.

Druse Israelis are in Jordan helping their fellow Syrians?

big deal. Let us know when Israeli Jews lift a finger to help refugees in Jordan.

Are you serious?

Israel saved the lives of more than 150 Syrian refugees in ISRAELI HOSPITALS.

Israeli civilians risk their lives in human rights organizations in SYRIA.

Why don't YOU take some refugees to your home, and then complain about Israelis?

Israelis done more than help innocents in Syria more than many other countries.

Israel has treated hundreds upon hundreds of injured Syrians paid for by the Israeli taxpayer.
And when you say shelter the Palestinians, well ya, they shelter them in refugee camps and REFUSE them citizzenship.

lying again, huh faggot?

Israel treats Syrians then sends them back into the fire!!!!!

meanwhile Jordan has given Palestinian refugees citizenship.

Jordan is not an EMENY STATE with Syria.

Israel has treated hundreds upon hundreds of injured Syrians paid for by the Israeli taxpayer.
And when you say shelter the Palestinians, well ya, they shelter them in refugee camps and REFUSE them citizzenship.

lying again, huh faggot?

Israel treats Syrians then sends them back into the fire!!!!!

meanwhile Jordan has given Palestinian refugees citizenship.

Jordan is not an EMENY STATE with Syria.

Out of all the Arab states, he wants tiny Israel to take them in :lol:

big deal. Let us know when Israeli Jews lift a finger to help refugees in Jordan.

Are you serious?

Why don't YOU take some refugees to your home, and then complain about Israelis?

Israel is on the border of Syria.

all of Syria's neighbors have taken in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Israel, has taken in zero.

But of course. You see, Jordan is their indigenous homeland....

this is of course a pathetic lie.

most Palestinians were born in Palestine. as were their parents and grandparents.
Yes, of course is that the same Palestine the Ottomans called Southern Syria for 700 years?

Or are the the Arab invaders as of the 19th and 20th century?

Perhaps the Arabs who called themselves Palestinians as of 1967?

Oh I forgot, Jordan was part of the Palestine mandate under the British. Do all the Arabs born in Jordan also get to call Israel their homeland?

Ha ha ha.

Are you serious?

Israel is on the border of Syria.

all of Syria's neighbors have taken in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Israel, has taken in zero.
Interesting, Israel has to take in refugees from a country it is technically at war with with for the last 60 years? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back