Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Except, when Israel declared independence, she did so in the land allotted to her in the partition plan,
Any more land that she took was a result of Arab aggression, of course

the acquisition of land through war, is illegal.

dumbass.

Wrong again. Try being right in at least ONE THING in this thread:

Demographics of Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to UNRWA, there are 1,951,603 Palestinians in Jordan as of June 2008, 31.5% of Jordan's population.

Most of the Arabic citizens in Jordan are villagers. There were some 56,000 Bedouin Jordanians at the turn of the 20th century on the plain east of Jordan, even after the First World War Amman was only a village of a few thousand residents,[8] many recent immigrants from the coastal areas of the Ottoman Syria where most of the fighting took place. By 1956 of the 1.5 million population, 200,000 were residing in Amman.[8] Following the 1948 war, and seizure of what later came to be known as the "West Bank", the citizens of Transjordan numbered about 1,185,000: 375,000 Transjordanians, 460,000 former residents of Mandate Palestine and 350,000 refugees from other former Mandate Palestine areas.[9]

your source is faulty, as it also lists the Jordanian population as:

Year

Pop.

±%

—

+99.3%

+86.3%

+37.9%

+48.6%

+41.3%

+28.2%
Mine is Wikipedia, which is more reliable than your neo Nazi IslamoNazi daily news.

Oh sorry, my bad, you did t even provide a source.

Except, when Israel declared independence, she did so in the land allotted to her in the partition plan,
Any more land that she took was a result of Arab aggression, of course

the acquisition of land through war, is illegal.

dumbass.
Really, so all the land the Muslims got through invasions is illegal?

When are they going to give it back?

the acquisition of territory through war became illegal AFTER World War II, you dumb fuck.

We can argue forever & get nowhere in changing our thinking. But here is a proven FACT throughout all of history. All land belongs to whoever rules it at any given period of time. So as long as Israel rules it, the land is Israel's. Deal with it & enjoy.

So then tell us, when did Israel's ancient land become this Palestinian land that you claim Israel is stealing?

The land became Jewish land when the Jews conquered it from the Canaanites.

When the land was conquered from the Jews, it stopped being "Jewish" land.

It was then Roman, then Byzantine, then Muslim, then Christian, then Muslim again.

But then after WW1 we stopped playing this silly game and decided to let peoples rule the land in which they live.
Yup. Cheers. Israel forever. :beer:

Mine is Wikipedia, which is more reliable than your neo Nazi IslamoNazi daily news.

Oh sorry, my bad, you did t even provide a source.

we're sourcing the same article, you dumb fuck!!!!!

lololol!!!!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

the acquisition of territory through war became illegal AFTER World War II, you dumb fuck.
There's other invasions that occurred and land wasn't given back after WWII, ignoramus.

Besides I didn't realize we are concerned merely with the legality of it, in that case Palestinians have no legal basis, for several reasons, primary one being there was never a Palestinian state. Legally speaking. LOL

Yes stupido, do you have a valid source that says otherwise? If not then STFU. Ha ha ha.

your own source has conflicting numbers.

which shows the source is crap.

.......like your face.

Damn, you sure showed him, making fun of his face !

:lol: :lol:

Go back to bed, it's past your bedtime. You have a long day of trolling and being made a fool of tomorrow

Yes stupido, do you have a valid source that says otherwise? If not then STFU. Ha ha ha.

your own source has conflicting numbers.

which shows the source is crap.

.......like your face.
Why, what a great insult, for a third grader that is.

You haven't proven JACK. It's a fact that a big chunk of Jordanians consider themselves "Palestinians". Which flies in the face of your stupid theory that Jordan never had Palestinians. Accept it and move on, or don't, who gives.

Last edited:
Whatever. And now the land is owned by the Jews. :clap:

The West Bank isn't owned by the Jews.

they haven't even annexed it.

but they do steal it for security reasons and then let Jews farm it without compensating the owners.

fucking thieves.

Bravo Israel! I give Israel credit for doing what is right. Help the suffering innocent Syrian children refugees but stay out of Syria as long as their Sunni terrorists on both sides continue to massacre each other in their own country.

Israelis Help Syrian Refugees | United with Israel

If Israel really cared about Syrian refugees, they would take them into Israel. That is what Syrias other caring neighbors have done.

Oy vey, what a comment. You see, if Syria had chosen a peace treaty with Israel, then Israel could have taken in innocent Syrian refugees rather than help them in Jordan.

Other than helping the suffering innocent Syrian children I fully support the USA & Israel staying out of Syria's internal affairs for as long as Sunni Muslim terrorists continue to massacre each other on their own soil. What greater Syrian contribution to civilized humanity?

Bravo Israel! I give Israel credit for doing what is right. Help the suffering innocent Syrian children refugees but stay out of Syria as long as their Sunni terrorists on both sides continue to massacre each other in their own country.

Israelis Help Syrian Refugees | United with Israel

If Israel really cared about Syrian refugees, they would take them into Israel. That is what Syrias other caring neighbors have done.

Whatever. And now the land is owned by the Jews. :clap:

The West Bank isn't owned by the Jews.

they haven't even annexed it.

but they do steal it for security reasons and then let Jews farm it without compensating the owners.

fucking thieves.
West Bank? Last I checked it was under Israeli control, and every day more and more Jews move into the homeland of their ancestors, Judea and Samaria. :clap:

Inshallah! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back