Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

What's awful is how the l'il sherrithing refuses to even read anything that didn't come off of one of her 'approved' webstains......

True. However that is what makes her so much fun to play with.

What's awful is how the l'il sherrithing refuses to even read anything that didn't come off of one of her 'approved' webstains......

Isn't it just awful Sherri how the Arab countries made so many Palestinians refugees? Do you think maybe the Palestinians were used as pawns by their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries? And why oh why does Israel allow the Palestinians to stay instead of helping them return back to their indigenous homelands? Shame on israel!

F L A M E : Those "Palestinian Refugees": Who are they, what is the real story?

Israel could help relieve that suffering by allowing back some refugees.

But we all know by now that the suffering of non-Jews, is NOT Israel's problem.

:evil:

Oh now I get it. The surrounding Arab countries left their Palestinians as refugees & Israel should take in the rest of them to save them from their own Arab brothers. Hey how about Israel also provide the Palestinians with a fine Jewish education as well? Wouldn't that win over the Palestinians to love Israel?

Isn't it just awful Sherri how the Arab countries made so many Palestinians refugees? Do you think maybe the Palestinians were used as pawns by their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries? And why oh why does Israel allow the Palestinians to stay instead of helping them return back to their indigenous homelands? Shame on israel!

Israel could help relieve that suffering by allowing back some refugees.

But we all know by now that the suffering of non-Jews, is NOT Israel's problem.

:evil:

Oh now I get it. The surrounding Arab countries left their Palestinians as refugees & Israel should take in the rest of them to save them from their own Arab brothers. Hey how about Israel also provide the Palestinians with a fine Jewish education as well? Wouldn't that win over the Palestinians to love Israel?

oh, you want the Palestinians to love Israel?

you can start by NOT stealing their land!!!!!

UN agencies keep statistics on the Palestinian refugees, no need to resport to Zionist Hasbara sites.

Right back to peg one you go. I hate modern day land thieves & will never support them. So please educate me as to when Israel's ancient land, before there were any Palestinians, became this "Palestinian land" that you claim Israel is stealing. Bless you for helping me see the truth.

Right back to peg one you go. I hate modern day land thieves & will never support them. So please educate me as to when did Israel's ancient land, before there were any Palestinians or Muslims, become this "Palestinian land" that you claim Israel is stealing. Bless you for helping me see the truth.

UN agencies keep statistics on the Palestinian refugees, no need to resport to Zionist Hasbara sites.

According to this nutcase, every source that isn't a anti-Israel source like PressTV, mondoweiss etc..... is a Zionist Hasbara source ..

I simply don't understand how one person alone can make so many stupid comments. It really just amazes me ! How are we NOT supposed to think that Sherri a loon ?

According to this nutcase, every source that isn't a anti-Israel source like PressTV, mondoweiss etc..... is a Zionist Hasbara source ..

I simply don't understand how one person alone can make so many stupid comments. It really just amazes me ! How are we NOT supposed to think that Sherri a loon ?

and you have the chutzpah to complain about personal attacks.

you fucking hypocrite POS!!!!

Right back to peg one you go. I hate modern day land thieves & will never support them. So please educate me as to when Israel's ancient land, before there were any Palestinians, became this "Palestinian land" that you claim Israel is stealing. Bless you for helping me see the truth.

In 1947, Jews owned only 6% of the land, it has mostly all been stolen from Palestinians since then. That is recorded in UN documents.

In 1947, Jews owned only 6% of the land, it has mostly all been stolen from Palestinians since then. That is recorded in UN documents.

you're forgetting that the other 94% of the land wasn't all privately owned.

some of it was, but much of it was state land controlled by the British, formerly controlled by the Ottoman govt.

334px-Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

Last edited:

Land holding patterns had also changed considerably. From the 650,000 dunums held by Jewish organizations in 1920, of the total land area of 26 million dunums, the figure at the end of 1946 had reached 1,625,000 dunums - an increase of about 250 per cent*144/ and Jewish settlement had displaced large numbers of Palestinian Arab peasants. Even so, this area represented only 6.2 per cent of the total area of Palestine and 12 per cent of the cultivable land.*145/*- See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

Land holding patterns had also changed considerably. From the 650,000 dunums held by Jewish organizations in 1920, of the total land area of 26 million dunums, the figure at the end of 1946 had reached 1,625,000 dunums - an increase of about 250 per cent*144/ and Jewish settlement had displaced large numbers of Palestinian Arab peasants. Even so, this area represented only 6.2 per cent of the total area of Palestine and 12 per cent of the cultivable land.*145/*- See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

The largest district of Palestine, the Beersheba district which took up almost 35% of Palestine, was 85% public land.

not Arab private property.

So where are we? We agree that Israel's land existed before any Muslims or Palestinians. And that Jews owned 6 percent of the land & Palestinians owned none.

Holy mackeral! You bring up an excellent point. Is it actually possible the Palestinians have been stealing Israels land by squatting on it for generations???

some of it was, but much of it was state land controlled by the British, formerly controlled by the Ottoman govt.

The answer to one question up there is no. No Arab nation is going to come to the aid of any Israeli or Jew. The best we can hope from any Arab nation is an agreement not to try to annihilate Israel, Israelis, or Jews.

But kudos to the Israelis for doing a decency in the middle of a giant indecency. It is the reason Israel is worthy of our friendship and support.

Heck I doubt they would come to the aid of their fellow arabs.

Your map illustrates the land publicly owned. It does not change what I said, Jews only owned 6% of the land in 1947.

Forum List

Back