Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Yes! And the Palestinians owned NONE. So tell us when & from where did all these hoards of Palestinians come from to squat on Israel's land?

In 1947, Jews owned only 6% of the land, it has mostly all been stolen from Palestinians since then. That is recorded in UN documents.

you're forgetting that the other 94% of the land wasn't all privately owned.

some of it was, but much of it was state land controlled by the British, formerly controlled by the Ottoman govt.

334px-Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

Your map illustrates the land publicly owned. It does not change what I said, Jews only owned 6% of the land in 1947.

So where are we? We agree that Israel's land existed before any Muslims or Palestinians. And that Jews owned 6 percent of the land & Palestinians owned none.

Holy mackeral! You bring up an excellent point. Is it actually possible the Palestinians have been stealing Israels land by squatting on it for generations???

In 1947, Jews owned only 6% of the land, it has mostly all been stolen from Palestinians since then. That is recorded in UN documents.

you're forgetting that the other 94% of the land wasn't all privately owned.

some of it was, but much of it was state land controlled by the British, formerly controlled by the Ottoman govt.

334px-Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

No, what we established is Jews only owned 6% of the land
Most was owned by Arabs.

Here I come reading about a nice gesture of our people towards Syrian children, and all I can find is hateful bashing exchange.

Mature.

Why can't people just say, 'Nice, let's all try doing something for those kids in Syria' and then STHU?!

Truly I feel sorry for the innocent Syrian children who are the victims of their own people. And I am so proud of Israel for helping them in Jordan. Is there ANYONE who cares to condemn Israel for that?

Here I come reading about a nice gesture of our people towards Syrian children, and all I can find is hateful bashing exchange.

Mature.

Why can't people just say, 'Nice, let's all try doing something for those kids in Syria' and then STHU?!

Truly I feel sorry for the innocent Syrian children who are the victims of their own people. And I am so proud of Israel for helping them in Jordan. Is there ANYONE who cares to condemn Israel for that?

Mature.

No but there are those who will probably say that the only reason Israel helps those children is to have "clear access" to their organs.

We heard THAT so many times before.

Such thinking would be a prime example of Palestinian mentality.

Mature.

No but there are those who will probably say that the only reason Israel helps those children is to have "clear access" to their organs.

Did you know that according to Palestinians & their supporters "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? And yet when I ask to learn when it happened that Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing, all the Palestinian supporters either change the subject or just suddenly disappear. Why is that?

Such thinking would be a prime example of Palestinian mentality.

Did you know that according to Palestinians & their supporters "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? And yet when I ask to learn when it happened that Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing, all the Palestinian supporters either change the subject or just suddenly disappear. Why is that?

so its impossible for anyone but Jews to own land in Palestine?

wow! racist fascism exposed.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=r1l5mRP_fzw]Hamas minister : The Arabs Are Aliens In The Land Of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

so its impossible for anyone but Jews to own land in Palestine?

wow! racist fascism exposed.
No, it's called what happens when you invade a country with the intent to destroy it, and then get your butt kicked.

Israel, didn't help any Syrian children in Jordan.
Who's killing the Syrian children? Assad? Guess who's helping him kill more Syrian children? Those beloved Palestinians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRnrs4yOSY]VIDEO SYRIAN REBELS FIGHT PRO ASSAD PALESTINIANS CCTV News - YouTube[/ame]

Who's killing the Syrian children? Assad? Guess who's helping him kill more Syrian children? Those beloved Palestinians...

Hamas is supporting the rebels, against the wishes of Iran, you stupid idiot.

No, it's called what happens when you invade a country with the intent to destroy it, and then get your butt kicked.

The Palestinians didn't invade anyone's country, you filthy pig.
Sure they did. What do you think happened in 1967? Palestinains sided with their Arab brethern and five Arab nations in attacking Israel. They lost. Deal with it.

Who's killing the Syrian children? Assad? Guess who's helping him kill more Syrian children? Those beloved Palestinians...

Hamas is supporting the rebels, against the wishes of Iran, you stupid idiot.
Bullshit. They are fighting with Assad and telling everybody they aren't. Iran has told them if they stop supporting Assad they stop getting money and weapons. These videos tell the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMdD2Sv-3A]On the front line with al-Assad fighters - YouTube[/ame]

Sure they did. What do you think happened in 1967? Palestinains sided with their Arab brethern and five Arab nations in attacking Israel. They lost. Deal with it.

The Palestinians didn't invade Israel in 1967.

Forum List

Back