Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Not their problem

no, the suffering of non-Jewish children in another country is not Israel's problem.

but people here are claiming that Israel is doing something for them.

which appears to be false.

israel has a border with syria, can the refugees seek safe haven there??

No. Given Syria's track record of hostility toward Israel and sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, Israel would be nuts taking in Syrian refugees not knowing if they were true refugees or militants. The very reason that Syria is so hostile to Israel makes the Israeli compassion for a wounded Syrian girl that much more heart warming.

The failure to take in refugees shows lack of Humanity.

israel has a border with syria, can the refugees seek safe haven there??

No. Given Syria's track record of hostility toward Israel and sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, Israel would be nuts taking in Syrian refugees not knowing if they were true refugees or militants. The very reason that Syria is so hostile to Israel makes the Israeli compassion for a wounded Syrian girl that much more heart warming.

LOL. So even when ISrael treats wounded Syrians, paid for by the Israeli taxpayer, the Israel haters will still find something to bitch about !

Israel is doing humanitarian work by helping the wounded, suffering & displaced Syrian children in Jordan.

May both sides of Sunni Syrian terrorists reign victorius in massacring each other, until there are none.

But spare the children. And may they grow up in a society that does not hate the rest of the world, most especially Israel, and that does not worship Allah by offering him human blood sacrifices of their presumed enemies. And that sees virtue in compassion and peace instead of being totally focused on bringing the entire world under the authority of Allah as they understand him.

“Spare the children” is a noble and common sense admonition. Sadly though, in some Islamic circles, any talk of bringing a life not imbued with hate and derision is seen as confirmation of their fantastical notions of the imposition of a imperialistic, neoconservative hegemony, (throwing in blood for oil, Zionist agenda, or a Halliburton will earn you extra points).

In so much of the islamist Middle East, lives are dedicated to protecting regimes like Assad’s Syria, Iran’s Hizzbollocks’ and to protecting the blood feud that pits sunni vs. shia… and sunni/salafi/wahabbi vs. everyone else.

So, it’s back to the madrassah for those youthful future splodeydopes in “Palestine”, Iraq and across the islamist Middle East who aren't going to teach themselves the art of hate.

Yes, sunni-boy.

You're again stalking me through thread after thread using negative rep and your vile comments to "get even".

Why not man-up and defend yourself in an open forum. As we've seen on so many occasions, you're incapable of defending you position and are thus left to flaccid, juvenile attacks.

Several links have been posted on this thread showing Israel's good deeds in helping the innocent Syrian children who are the victims of their own people. You have a choice. You can scan through the thread & learn the truth or you can avoid it & just stay ignorant.

Now Israel is responsible for Syrian children in Jordan? :cuckoo:

he and others are claiming that Israel is helping Syrian refugee children in Jordan.

I'd like to know how.

Israel will give them medical treatment, but they must go home.

Too much of a danger they will threaten the Jewish demographic majority.

;)

Odd how you're not addressing the lack of any measurable effort on behalf of the gulf states to do.... well... anything at all.

Odd how you're not addressing the lack of any measurable effort on behalf of the gulf states to do.... well... anything at all.

millions of refugees have been taken in by Syria's neighbors.

...except Israel.

Not their problem

no, the suffering of non-Jewish children in another country is not Israel's problem.

but people here are claiming that Israel is doing something for them.

which appears to be false.

No. Reports I am getting directly from friends in Israel is that it is true. It has always been true of Israel who shows compassion to the innocent and vulnerable whoever they are.

Via Reuters two days ago:

NAHARIYA, Israel, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Not a hundred miles from Damascus, a Syrian rebel lies in a hospital bed, an Israeli sentry at the door. Nearby a Syrian mother sits next to her daughter, shot in the back by a sniper.

What started this year as a trickle is now a steady flow of Syrians, scores of civilians and fighters wounded in the civil war and being discreetly brought across the Golan frontline into Israel - a country with which Syria is formally still at war.

For all the advantages it brings of excellent medical care, it is a journey fraught with risk for those who fear the wrath of President Bashar al-Assad's government.

"There was one man, where I am from, who was treated in Israel. The regime forces killed his three brothers," the teenage girl's mother said. "They will kill my sons and my husband if they ever find out we were here."

For fear of retribution back home, Syrians in Israeli clinics who spoke to Reuters asked not to be named. . . .
Across enemy lines, wounded Syrians seek Israeli care | Reuters

And this amidst reports in the Jerusalem Post and others that Israel does not want Assad to lose to the Syrian rebels. They prefer the devil they know, even though he is sworn to destroy them, to the even more radical fundamentalist militant Islamists who would likely take over power if Assad is toppled.

Last edited:
No. Reports I am getting directly from friends in Israel is that it is true. It has always been true of Israel who shows compassion to the innocent and vulnerable whoever they are.

NAHARIYA, Israel, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Not a hundred miles from Damascus, a Syrian rebel lies in a hospital bed, an Israeli sentry at the door. Nearby a Syrian mother sits next to her daughter, shot in the back by a sniper.

What started this year as a trickle is now a steady flow of Syrians, scores of civilians and fighters wounded in the civil war and being discreetly brought across the Golan frontline into Israel - a country with which Syria is formally still at war.

For all the advantages it brings of excellent medical care, it is a journey fraught with risk for those who fear the wrath of President Bashar al-Assad's government.

"There was one man, where I am from, who was treated in Israel. The regime forces killed his three brothers," the teenage girl's mother said. "They will kill my sons and my husband if they ever find out we were here."

For fear of retribution back home, Syrians in Israeli clinics who spoke to Reuters asked not to be named. . . .

how many refugees is Israel letting in?

millions of refugees have been taken in by Syria's neighbors.

...except Israel.

I can understand your insensate need to vilify Israel, but the fact is, Israel is assisting.

Why has the war gone on as long as it has with the neighboring Arab states doing nothing?

I doubt any records of that are being kept as Israel is trying to protect the people they are treating from being found out and therefore cruelly murdered when they return home. But what does it matter? The evidence is clear that Israel is taking wounded refugees, even fighters from the group Israel hopes does not win the civil war. Don't look now my friend, but this is something to commend and not condemn Israel for. And this is in spite of the fact that Israel does not want the rebels to win even though Assad is reported to have said things like this as recently as June 2013:

Syrian President Bashar Assad was quoted by Lebanese paper Al Akhbar as saying that he is serious about opening a new front against Israel, Israel Radio reported on Monday.

The Syrian president reportedly said his attack on the Golan Heights will be more extensive than a random firing of rockets at the enemy. Syria's attack will be well thought out and planned, and it will be lengthy and influential, he said.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Assad-says-hes-serious-about-attacking-Israel-316005

Last edited:

Israel will give them medical treatment, but they must go home.

Too much of a danger they will threaten the Jewish demographic majority.

;)

The Gulf States, well they are arming the Rebels, sending Jihadists to Syria, fueling the fires of war!

Are you daft? Israel cannot take in Syrian refugees. You see, Syria is a sworn enemy of Israel & has no peace agreement with Israel. That is why Israel is helping the Syrian children in Jordan.

Now then, if Israel was doing to their children what Syria is doing to their children, would Syria take in Israeli children to help save their lives?

Israel isn't helping any Syrian children in Jordan.

Yes, they are. And what are YOU doing to help Syrian chldren anywhere?

Israeli officials are present in Jordan working to assist Syrian refugees, Deputy Minister Ayoub Kara revealed on Thursday.

Speaking at a conference in Jerusalem, Kara said that he had “representatives” in Jordan making efforts to assist children and infants who have been injured in the Syrian military’s ongoing violent crackdown throughout the country.

Related:
'Jordan rejecting Palestinian refugees from Syria'
It is the first time that Israelis are known to be working in Jordan to help Syrian refugees.​

Kara, a Druse member of the Likud Party, said that one of the people he sent to Jordan was his bureau chief, who was working alongside representatives from Israeli humanitarian organizations.

“They are in Jordan trying to help people who have been hurt in Syria,” he told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that the representatives he was referring to were Israeli citizens.

“They are there as part of the international assistance [to Syria] and not in the framework of the regime or government,” he said, adding that the focus now was on trying to get medicine and medical treatment to children and infants who have been injured in Syria.

Israelis work in Jordan to assist Syrian refugees | JPost | Israel News

Forum List

Back