🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, wasn't born a daughter of Israel either. Nor were several of the ladies in my Hadassah chapter - or the husbands of several others.

To try to insult people because they are adopted, or proselytes to their religion, is pretty idiotic and very mean-spirited.

And basically, the Jewish people - like every other on the planet! - get to be the ones deciding who is or isn't 'one of us'.

That part of what 'right of self-determination' means. And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews, is the height of hypocrisy.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.
Ah shadap you crazy islamoNazi worshipping witch. Nothing you say is ever true or makes any sense.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Why should I have feelings for complete strangers?
sCo_blink.gif

Perfect illustration of what Zionism does to a human being!

That's not an answer.

Do you often have "feelings" for complete strangers?

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Nothing will stop the Israeli land theft until a military force stops her.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.
Yes, there are already about 300,000 Israelis living in the Judeah and Samaria and more are coming everyday. Arabs can kiss it goodbye. Or they can move to Gaza, or Jordan, Egypt, or Syria, where they originally came from. Shalom mother pucker.

Indeed, Israel will continue to shoot itself in the foot with that policy.
Kiss the West Bank goodbye. Say Hello to Judeah and Samaria, and if you don't like it fuck you all. If Muslims are in a 100 year war against the Jews and Christians, Jews are in a 500 year war to regain their ancestral lands back from the savages.

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.

"views nonJews as not human beings"

Silly statement which is based solely on hate:cool:

The words you write in your posts prove what I said is true, your natural parents may not be Jewish but they are human beings, too and there is a story behind how it came about that they did not keep their child to raise, you.

Why should I even care? It's their problem, not mine:D

Why should I have feelings for complete strangers?
sCo_blink.gif

That's not an answer.

I do have feelings for strangers, Humanity leads me to do that, I feel for Palestinian people, strangers to me, living with the Injustice of Occupation. And I feel that every day of my life, and my caring about others who are hurting is evidence of my Humanity and when I do not have this Humanity is the day I do not need to be in this world any longer, because that is the day I can contribute nothing positive to this world.

And, but for your birth parents, you would not exist, so you seeing them as strangers says everything about you and what Zionism creates in human beings.

Stealing human organs? That was a stupid rumor that was never proven:cool:

The Medical Examiner had organs of a dead Israeli soldier in a jar or behind glass in his office, taken without authorization of the family, and finally, after many years, he was forced to resign. I will look up some of the articles and provide links.

That's not an answer.

I do have feelings for strangers, Humanity leads me to do that, I feel for Palestinian people, strangers to me, living with the Injustice of Occupation. And I feel that every day of my life, and my caring about others who are hurting is evidence of my Humanity and when I do not have this Humanity is the day I do not need to be in this world any longer, because that is the day I can contribute nothing positive to this world.

And, but for your birth parents, you would not exist, so you seeing them as strangers says everything about you and what Zionism creates in human beings.
The only strangers this crazy psycho sherri cares for are those who want the Jews dead, like her.

sherr is a living expression of the filth of her heritage--the daughter of an ideology
that has been responsible for hundreds of millions murdered in genocides,
hundreds of millions raped----hundreds of millions enslaved and SOLD on the
open market and ----painted up as an act of KINDNESS-----forced conversion
to her very own filth and even child confiscation

During the civil rights era-----I was still a kid living in a town which harbored
lots of sherri types-----the town had been "restricted' before the post war
housing developement boom and the VA mortgages made selling houses
-----more important than maintaining the NAZI ATMOSPHERE---but the shit
still lived there -----and their spawn were my classmates. I was horrified---
being brought up by ---simple-----not highly educated ---well the both
graduated high school -----typical "liberal" jewish parents ------In any case---
I was horrified at the comments regarding slavery and segregation ---in the
minds of the scum----the subsaharan blacks were supposed to be "grateful"
that they were brought to the USA----and taught to be "christians" They
were kids simply repeating the filth they learned from their sherri like parents.
I repeated my parents POV --too----all kids do-----I simply did not have
sherri type parents ----kinda funny----One of my teachers considered my
ideas a bit radical------a jerk from the bible belt -----(with apologies to
all you fine people who are from the bible belt)----this guy was an idiot---
he got so angry at a jewish boy who commented negatively to yet another
segregation apologist------that his face reddened----and he yelled
"SHUT UP, RABBI"

The Medical Examiner had organs of a dead Israeli soldier in a jar or behind glass in his office, taken without authorization of the family, and finally, after many years, he was forced to resign. I will look up some of the articles and provide links.

I even find a new article addressing this issue.

Organgate: After lying for decades, Israel admits illegal organ harvesting

[redacted] news: Organgate: After lying for decades, Israel admits illegal organ harvesting

human_heart2.jpg

That's not an answer.

No, Sherri, you don't feel for strangers, you feel for SPECIFIC strangers. If you felt for "strangers" you would have pointed out the wrongs made to Jewish children in the same way you protest the wrong made to Palestinian children. What you are is an Anti-Zionist. you would go to as far as it takes you to 'prove' your anti-zionist claims, INCLUDING going to personal levels.

It doesn't take much to get into bed with a guy and get pregnent. In south American some women give birth simply because they cannot afford the step of abortion economically. My mather raised me when and while suffering a terrible illness, I never lacked a thing, and I was raised to thank the heavens for what I have and be happy with what I have, because if staying in the shithole in which I was born into, I would have been raised ignorant to how beautiful life can be. And the woman who gave me that HUGE gift was a ZIONIST. when passing, she will be embraced in God's arms, because her kindness put many others in shame.

3022798437.jpg

Deputy Health Minister fires Abu Kabir chief pathologist Yehuda Hiss

Move follows allegations of gross mismanagement at forensic lab, including misplaced body parts and tissue.

By Dan Even | Oct.16, 2012 | 1:49 AM

Over the past decade, Hiss was involved in a series of embarrassing incidents. Last April, Abu Kabir launched a project to bury tissue samples remaining from autopsies at the institute, and this initiative, exposed in an investigative report released by Yedioth Ahronoth, stirred consternation among relatives of the deceased persons. The burial project involved tissue samples and organs of deceased persons that had been stored in some 8,000 jars at Abu Kabir between 2000 and 2011.

A month after this tissue burial program was disclosed, it was established that tissue fragments taken from an infant, Ron Eisen, remained at Abu Kabir. Dennis Eisen was convicted of killing his baby son, Ron, and was sentenced to six years in prison; after Dennis Eisen demanded a retrial, Hiss testified that no tissue fragments from Ron remained at the forensic institute. Hiss later said that this mistaken statement resulted from a "regrettable human error."

Deputy Health Minister fires Abu Kabir chief pathologist Yehuda Hiss Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

3022798437.jpg

Move follows allegations of gross mismanagement at forensic lab, including misplaced body parts and tissue.

Over the past decade, Hiss was involved in a series of embarrassing incidents. Last April, Abu Kabir launched a project to bury tissue samples remaining from autopsies at the institute, and this initiative, exposed in an investigative report released by Yedioth Ahronoth, stirred consternation among relatives of the deceased persons. The burial project involved tissue samples and organs of deceased persons that had been stored in some 8,000 jars at Abu Kabir between 2000 and 2011.

A month after this tissue burial program was disclosed, it was established that tissue fragments taken from an infant, Ron Eisen, remained at Abu Kabir. Dennis Eisen was convicted of killing his baby son, Ron, and was sentenced to six years in prison; after Dennis Eisen demanded a retrial, Hiss testified that no tissue fragments from Ron remained at the forensic institute. Hiss later said that this mistaken statement resulted from a "regrettable human error."

Deputy Health Minister fires Abu Kabir chief pathologist Yehuda Hiss Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPzQp6tCuFw]Israel Admits Illegal Organ Harvesting. - YouTube[/ame]

3022798437.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPzQp6tCuFw]Israel Admits Illegal Organ Harvesting. - YouTube[/ame]

From 2009:

"According to the arrangement, the prosecution will request that Prof. Hiss receive only a reprimand for his involvement in the unauthorized removal of parts from 125 bodies. In exchange, Hiss will admit to the acts. The plea bargain is subject to the approval of the court. In all of the 125 cases, Dr. Hiss and his subordinates removed organs, bones and tissue without the permission of, and in many cases, against the expressed wishes of the families of the deceased. According to evidence submitted in the past, Abu Kabir had a “museum of skulls” set up by Dr. Hiss that included the skulls of IDF soldiers that had been shot in the head. He has also been investigated for selling organs and falsifying testimony.

Hiss was fired from his position as Director of the institute shortly after the courts became involved in allegations against him, but has remained the Chief Pathologist at the Institute.
This is not the first time that Hiss has escaped legal consequences for his actions. Former Attorney-General Elyakim Rubenstein aroused objections from several directions when he ruled that Hiss should not be charged with criminal behavior, even though he provided “expert testimony” about autopsies at which he had not been present and used tissues and organs after autopsies without permission from the families of the deceased"

ORGAN THEFT: Infamous ISRAELI Chief Pathologist to Once Again Evade Punishment « when beeing ANTI means being FOR human rights, coexistence and peace

Ok, so please...

3022798437.jpg

Yehuda hiss acted individualy.

What you say is that ISRAEL is messing with Organs of none Jews, as a STATE. you said "Israel" not "some Israelis".

You have yet to prove that ISRAEL does ANY of those things.:cool:

3022798437.jpg

From 2009:

"According to the arrangement, the prosecution will request that Prof. Hiss receive only a reprimand for his involvement in the unauthorized removal of parts from 125 bodies. In exchange, Hiss will admit to the acts. The plea bargain is subject to the approval of the court. In all of the 125 cases, Dr. Hiss and his subordinates removed organs, bones and tissue without the permission of, and in many cases, against the expressed wishes of the families of the deceased. According to evidence submitted in the past, Abu Kabir had a “museum of skulls” set up by Dr. Hiss that included the skulls of IDF soldiers that had been shot in the head. He has also been investigated for selling organs and falsifying testimony.

Hiss was fired from his position as Director of the institute shortly after the courts became involved in allegations against him, but has remained the Chief Pathologist at the Institute.
This is not the first time that Hiss has escaped legal consequences for his actions. Former Attorney-General Elyakim Rubenstein aroused objections from several directions when he ruled that Hiss should not be charged with criminal behavior, even though he provided “expert testimony” about autopsies at which he had not been present and used tissues and organs after autopsies without permission from the families of the deceased"

ORGAN THEFT: Infamous ISRAELI Chief Pathologist to Once Again Evade Punishment « when beeing ANTI means being FOR human rights, coexistence and peace

Israeli forensic institute illegally harvested organs in the '90s

"In an interview conducted in the year 2000, Dr Yehuda Hiss, former head of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute near Tel Aviv, admitted that in the 90's pathologists at the institute harvested the organs of Israeli soldiers, Israeli citizens, Palestinians, and foreign workers.

In 125 cases, Dr. Hiss and his subordinates removed organs, bones, and tissue without the permission of, and often against the wishes of, the families of the deceased."

Israeli forensic institute illegally harvested organs in the '90s - Wikinews, the free news source

your point sherri? For those who do not know----the ISSUE in Israel is that all human
tissues must be buried ALONG with the "corpse" according to jewish law (ie religious
law) As to body parts FLOATING IN FORMALDEHYDE -----that is the NORMAL
and GENERAL CUSTOM in ALL PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENTS IN ALL HOSPITALS
IN THE WORLD -----except in Israel As a "lawyer" sherri should be aware. Her
general ignorance is AMAZING If the idea that your relative's --brain might end up
in a jar------bothers you and you live in the USA-----make sure that you discuss that
issue with the anyone who asks permission for an autopsy. If someone tells you---
they just make a few incisions and take a look ----that person is lying.
In general---jews do not allow autopsies of relatives-----in Israel ----
DOING any autopsies at all is controversial---and any issue related to "tissue samples"
becomes a BIG SCANDAL-----in the USA such an idea would be a joke.
Libels are the bread and butter of islamo nazi pigs

Yes, there are already about 300,000 Israelis living in the Judeah and Samaria and more are coming everyday. Arabs can kiss it goodbye. Or they can move to Gaza, or Jordan, Egypt, or Syria, where they originally came from. Shalom mother pucker.
So basically, you think that Jews should just take what they want by force and suffer the consequences of continued war possibly escalating to nuclear weapons, while you hide behind your computer and act like a tough guy? Did I nail it? :D
So basically you think when Muslims attack others like savages they get to get away with it. But Jews who defeated the attacking Muslims now have to give ancient ancestral lands back?

I've always maintained that making peace is always better than continuing war, especially now that Iran is nuking up. I'd be satisfied with what I could keep in a real peace deal and move on.

The pathology departments of every hospital in Texas ----usually down there in the basement is FILLED with jars of organs harvested from the dead-----whose naive
relatives were told "an autopsy is like surgery----they just make an incision and take a look" Any relative of yours ever ------been autopsied Sherri? I can describe the
procedure to you if you are curious------if you think that the relative was later buried
INTACT------you are even more stupid than I estimated you to be. This kind of thing
is not a SCANDAL in LUBBOCK

So basically, you think that Jews should just take what they want by force and suffer the consequences of continued war possibly escalating to nuclear weapons, while you hide behind your computer and act like a tough guy? Did I nail it? :D
So basically you think when Muslims attack others like savages they get to get away with it. But Jews who defeated the attacking Muslims now have to give ancient ancestral lands back?

I've always maintained that making peace is always better than continuing war, especially now that Iran is nuking up. I'd be satisfied with what I could keep in a real peace deal and move on.
Can't have peace with those who only intend to destroy you. Can't go back to 67 borders that Israel was attacked from making Israel vulnerable and susceptible to another one. Land for peace does not work with Arabs as we saw with Gaza. Israel should just annex the West Bank and get it over with. That's when peace will be established.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back