🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin it anyway you want, you're used to spinning things for Israel. :popcorn:

Lips is embarrassed to be a Hispanic faking it as a Jew because she's embarrassed of her heritage. Indeed.:D

Zionists being who they are, no telling the story behind how they adopted her. Her real parents may well be prisoners in a Zionist prison somewhere.

You and your "Friend" are using Anti-Zionism to insult me and my family, on a personal matter! That is LOW, do you get that?

Do I attack anyone's family on this board? No, so why don't you keep your mouth SHUT for once and understand that what you're saying is wrong and disgusting?

For the record, my parents are righteous, they did the amazing thing of taking me in, and adopting an orphan is the act of pure selflessness, and they did it for the Mitzvah that is repairing the world.

What did YOU ever do for that simple aim, ha? besides complatining and spitting venom?
These empty hearded people really have nothing important to say, Lipush, especially when their are so many honor killings in the Muslim world where young girls are murdered by their own parents. Maybe in their demented brains they think that honor killings are cool and adoptions are bad. Meanwhile, for all we know these two disgusting Fraus are the product of these children because they certainly think like Nazis..
Nazi nurses who helped breed 'Super Race Children' | Mail Online

Zionists being who they are, no telling the story behind how they adopted her. Her real parents may well be prisoners in a Zionist prison somewhere.

You and your "Friend" are using Anti-Zionism to insult me and my family, on a personal matter! That is LOW, do you get that?

Do I attack anyone's family on this board? No, so why don't you keep your mouth SHUT for once and understand that what you're saying is wrong and disgusting?

For the record, my parents are righteous, they did the amazing thing of taking me in, and adopting an orphan is the act of pure selflessness, and they did it for the Mitzvah that is repairing the world.

What did YOU ever do for that simple aim, ha? besides complatining and spitting venom?
These empty hearded people really have nothing important to say, Lipush, especially when their are so many honor killings in the Muslim world where young girls are murdered by their own parents. Maybe in their demented brains they think that honor killings are cool and adoptions are bad. Meanwhile, for all we know these two disgusting Fraus are the product of these children because they certainly think like Nazis..

Except for your inate southern sloth stupidy of seeing Nazis everywhere, I agree that adoptions are a show of greater love than the obligatory love of genetic parenting...

The great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, wasn't born a daughter of Israel either. Nor were several of the ladies in my Hadassah chapter - or the husbands of several others.

To try to insult people because they are adopted, or proselytes to their religion, is pretty idiotic and very mean-spirited.

And basically, the Jewish people - like every other on the planet! - get to be the ones deciding who is or isn't 'one of us'.

That part of what 'right of self-determination' means. And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews, is the height of hypocrisy.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.
For someone who supposedly still has children at home, you are a fine one to talk. Do you ever pay attention to them, or are you too busy with your nonsense. Forget about adoptions (which is actually a wonderful thing on the part of the adults taking in a child), tell us what you think about the natural parents in the Muslim world honor killing their children because their children supposedly put a stain on the family's reputation. It would have been much better if these children would have been adopted into a loving family instead of a family willing to kill them.

The great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, wasn't born a daughter of Israel either. Nor were several of the ladies in my Hadassah chapter - or the husbands of several others.

To try to insult people because they are adopted, or proselytes to their religion, is pretty idiotic and very mean-spirited.

And basically, the Jewish people - like every other on the planet! - get to be the ones deciding who is or isn't 'one of us'.

That part of what 'right of self-determination' means. And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews, is the height of hypocrisy.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Who left YOU in charge of determining what's 'right' for anyone else?

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.

Soooooo, since the sherrithing has claimed that what it spews is inspired by Jesus, I guess we should be blaming Jesus for all the filthy lies the whore for HAMAS posts on here.

After all, if a Jew belches and doesn't say 'Excuse me! - according to the sherrithing, it's because of Zionism.

So the nasty and vile HAMAS whore's every word must be the fault of Christianity....which is all about Jesus...... At least that APPEARS to be the 'logic' the sherriwhore is using. ???

Except for your inate southern sloth stupidy of seeing Nazis everywhere, I agree that adoptions are a show of greater love than the obligatory love of genetic parenting...
Somehow Phillip, Boston's Village idiot, must have some problem with Southerners. Were they promoted before you when you were in the Marines, Phillip? It certainly sounds like you have something against Southerners, and the only time you probably met any was when you were in the service. However, Phillip, I am happy that you agree the same as I do about adoptions. but I think the readers are smart enough to realize that you just couldn't restrain yourself from saying something about Southerners. Meanwhile, I must have missed it, but did Phillip say anything to Frau Sherri about her nasty remarks about adoption to a poster who was adopted? Maybe that would be too much to expect of him.

Who left YOU in charge of determining what's 'right' for anyone else?
Apparently she thinks her opinions are important because she's the "leader" of the criminally insane lunatics which are housed on the third floor of the asylum. And for the major events she usually dresses up in her favorite, straight jacket.

stock-photo-21363802-crazy-woman-wearing-a-straight-jacket-in-an-asylum-crawling.jpg

Last edited:

Somehow Phillip, Boston's Village idiot, must have some problem with Southerners. Were they promoted before you when you were in the Marines, Phillip? It certainly sounds like you have something against Southerners, and the only time you probably met any was when you were in the service. However, Phillip, I am happy that you agree the same as I do about adoptions. but I think the readers are smart enough to realize that you just couldn't restrain yourself from saying something about Southerners. Meanwhile, I must have missed it, but did Phillip say anything to Frau Sherri about her nasty remarks about adoption to a poster who was adopted? Maybe that would be too much to expect of him.

You're right Southerners bother me ever since they laughed at Pres. Kennedy's assassination...Stupid racist morons like you...I punched a few of them out, please cecede again...This time no fight!

Wow, what a prince that Philsy is - presuming because of someone's ZIP code to know that they are a 'racist'.

Shall we talk about the racist riots against busing kids to integrate a school system? Some of the very worst went on during the'70's - in Boston.

Maybe Philsy will tell us about that........

You're right Southerners bother me ever since they laughed at Pres. Kennedy's assassination...Stupid racist morons like you...I punched a few of them out, please cecede again...This time no fight!
tumblr_kpx5obbKOO1qzs7fbo1_400.jpg

housefly, if you're trying to insult someone, don't call them a nazi, that's a compliment since without the nazis, Israel is possibly never created. Give the peeps their props. The nazis were the best thing that ever happened to the Jews.

Though I walk down the street, smile and I greet...
No one can see and No one sense my ZioNazi Crime!"

Who is that? Floating in that fire
I asked my pink tutu-ed toy soldier?
Do not be afraid Sire,

Just follow behind my shoulder...
For that is
Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish
Workers as slave labor to this day...
Hides her face because, its not dollish,

Its very wrinkled and the color of clay!

$camel-super-bowl-pick-gma_uni_1358809213[1].jpg

tumblr_kpx5obbKOO1qzs7fbo1_400.jpg

Thanks for sending your photo to my Pig Camel/AKA Roudy, but Porky says no thanks for your amorous call!

Soooooo, since the sherrithing has claimed that what it spews is inspired by Jesus, I guess we should be blaming Jesus for all the filthy lies the whore for HAMAS posts on here.

After all, if a Jew belches and doesn't say 'Excuse me! - according to the sherrithing, it's because of Zionism.

So the nasty and vile HAMAS whore's every word must be the fault of Christianity....which is all about Jesus...... At least that APPEARS to be the 'logic' the sherriwhore is using. ???

I think paid shills like you are the whores, selling your soul for dollars!

Nothing lower, except the baby killers you defend, of course!

You are Israel's Whore!

Does she get her money's worth, do you think?

That's not an answer.

Do you often have "feelings" for complete strangers?

I do have feelings for strangers, Humanity leads me to do that, I feel for Palestinian people, strangers to me, living with the Injustice of Occupation. And I feel that every day of my life, and my caring about others who are hurting is evidence of my Humanity and when I do not have this Humanity is the day I do not need to be in this world any longer, because that is the day I can contribute nothing positive to this world.

And, but for your birth parents, you would not exist, so you seeing them as strangers says everything about you and what Zionism creates in human beings.

No, Sherri, you don't feel for strangers, you feel for SPECIFIC strangers. If you felt for "strangers" you would have pointed out the wrongs made to Jewish children in the same way you protest the wrong made to Palestinian children. What you are is an Anti-Zionist. you would go to as far as it takes you to 'prove' your anti-zionist claims, INCLUDING going to personal levels.

It doesn't take much to get into bed with a guy and get pregnent. In south American some women give birth simply because they cannot afford the step of abortion economically. My mather raised me when and while suffering a terrible illness, I never lacked a thing, and I was raised to thank the heavens for what I have and be happy with what I have, because if staying in the shithole in which I was born into, I would have been raised ignorant to how beautiful life can be. And the woman who gave me that HUGE gift was a ZIONIST. when passing, she will be embraced in God's arms, because her kindness put many others in shame.

Lipush,

I keep explaining I cannot feel for Jewish children being killed when it is not happening, or not anything like happening on the same level Palestinian children are being killed.

In the History of Slavery in the US and its racist aftermath, which still continues, by the way, were white children ever killed by blacks?

In the history of the Holocaust, were German nonJewish children ever killed by Jews?

Are all of us uncaring by not speaking about the crimes of the victims in periods of Slavery and Colonialism and Holocaust and Occupation?

Palestinians are the victims in Israel's over 45 year Occupation of Palestine, and Israel is killing children, as compared to Hamas, at the ratio of 522 to 1 in the last five yours, so my feelings and compassion and words are focused on the child victims, the Palestinian children Israel has killed and the children they continue to target and hurt and kill. Although, I also want to point out I actually know as much about that one Israeli child killed as any of those 522 children Israel killed. He was 16 years old and he was killed on a bus. And I feel for him, too.

As for your adoption, it seems like your attitude is South Americans are sorry, no good people and Zionists are good people. And you have no use for sorry, no good South Americans, even the South Americans who gave you life. Zionism does such things to little babies, make of them racists like you who see Jews as the Chosen People, above all others and make of a baby an adult who feels no gratitude or appreciation or anything at all for the mother who gave birth to her and gave her life or the father. As you said, they are strangers to you, people it is only natural for a proud Jewish Zionist like you to feel nothing for.

Human trafficking is a huge problem in Israel, noted by human rights groups for years, were your own parents victims of it? You could care less if they were! What does all that say about you? I think they are the ones better off without a daughter like you, devoid of compassion and humanity, a product of Zionism! What we find when we look at places where cultures embrace practices like Slavery and Occupation is the harm done to the people inflicting injustice on another is every much as great as the harm inflicted on the victims. It creates unfeeling things like you!

Sherri

I think paid shills like you are the whores, selling your soul for dollars!

Nothing lower, except the baby killers you defend, of course!

You are Israel's Whore!

Does she get her money's worth, do you think?
It certainly looks like the second-rate lawyer finds it much easier to be a mouthpiece for the Islamic terrorists, who even kill children in their attacks and think nothing of it. This shill for the Islamic terrorists who wants us to believe that she is a "good Christian woman" doesn't even care that Christians and their children are killed by them all the time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this supposedly "good Christian woman" spent some time setting up a Facebook page and a petition to free this Christian pastor being held in Iran.
'I am told I will hang for my faith in Jesus': American pastor faces death sentence in Iran - Telegraph

Though I walk down the street, smile and I greet...
No one can see and No one sense my ZioNazi Crime!"

Who is that? Floating in that fire
I asked my pink tutu-ed toy soldier?
Do not be afraid Sire,

Just follow behind my shoulder...
For that is
Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish
Workers as slave labor to this day...
Hides her face because, its not dollish,

Its very wrinkled and the color of clay!
As you can see, Marg, this two-bit anti-Semite makes up poems (which of course he thinks are brilliant) when someone opposes his views. This has been his modus operandi since he first began on forums, and he pulls these ridiculous poems up from his computer for years and years. Don't be surprised if you will see this same silly poem from him again. By the way, there was a poster named Toy Soldier that opposed Pbel years and years ago, but as you can see he has never forgotten him so he had to drag him into his ridiculous poem.

I doubt if the Village Idiot in Boston sees many Southerners up in his area. I think there is more to it as to why he hates Southerners, but the South is not going to do him any favors and secede. The South is here to stay. Phillip should just occupy himself with his mediocre painting and forget about the non-existent Southerners that he must think surround him in Boston. By the way, Phillip, many Northerners are moving down South to escape the cold winters. They find the Southerners to be really great people, but you stay home in Boston -- the South doesn't need idiots like you.

I doubt if the Village Idiot in Boston sees many Southerners up in his area. I think there is more to it as to why he hates Southerners, but the South is not going to do him any favors and secede. The South is here to stay. Phillip should just occupy himself with his mediocre painting and forget about the non-existent Southerners that he must think surround him in Boston. By the way, Phillip, many Northerners are moving down South to escape the cold winters. They find the Southerners to be really great people, but you stay home in Boston -- the South doesn't need idiots like you.

'you'al are a funny good 'ol boy with that southern wit of a mule carrying moonshine...You're right though, the south doen't need anymore idiots they got you!!!!

So, you're in Boston, l'il Philsy ...... Which neighborhood? Old Colony, Columbia Point, Mission Hill........?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back