Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

crying is when you refuse to answer the questions posted in response to your bullshit

why is it that you can not answer simple questions

Tell us about this free government in Iran, after World War I
Tell us how elections were performed
You're a glutton for punishment and the biggest punishment (for you, anyway) is to put you on ignore. Would you like that, huh? It'll give you a "victim" status and you can whine about it for weeks or months! :auiqs.jpg:

They are Arabs no more no less
So? Let's assume, for the sake of your stupid argument, that Palestinians are pure Arabs. They've been living there for centuries, and no one has the right to just arrive there and take their land away from them. Jews citing their Jew-Bible, that actually contradicts their claim to the land, because the OT states that the land belongs to God, not the Jews. God also demands the Jews enforce Torah and keep it, and again, they don't do that. As Christians we know the OT is no longer in effect, so all of their Jewish claims are null and void. Jews who reject Jesus according to the NT, are anti-Christ, and not worthy of our support, especially if they're trying to take land based on old covenantal law.

I know, but the media only follows the silly groups, making media silly!!!! politicians not denouncing hamas and to release the hostages, shit, it was October 7, 23, we're in April and still over 100 hostages, and the only fking thing I hear is for israel this and that from most every politician. Hey mthr fkrs, Hamas still holding people against their wills and fking blanks are out there. Truly irritates me.
ALL true----it is the tragedy of the arabs of Gaza----they are ruled by disgusting animals who do everything and anything to destroy them.
BUT keep in mind---the arabs of Gaza are SUNNIS---and the whole project
there is controlled by SHIITE IRAN----the hatred that shiites bear SUNNI ARABS is IMMENSE

So? Let's assume, for the sake of your stupid argument, that Palestinians are pure Arabs. They've been living there for centuries, and no one has the right to just arrive there and take their land away from them. Jews citing their Jew-Bible, that actually contradicts their claim to the land, because the OT states that the land belongs to God, not the Jews. God also demands the Jews enforce Torah and keep it, and again, they don't do that. As Christians we know the OT is no longer in effect, so all of their Jewish claims are null and void. Jews who reject Jesus according to the NT, are anti-Christ, and not worthy of our support, especially if they're trying to take land based on old covenantal law.
Jesus was an arab?

Is your question relevant to anything I've said?

If you had any sense you would know it was, but apparently that escapes you. You stated earlier that there was nothing wrong with a muslim theocracy running Iran, or any other country I could assume. So you support their oppression of women and gays?

ALL true----it is the tragedy of the arabs of Gaza----they are ruled by disgusting animals who do everything and anything to destroy them.
there is controlled by SHIITE IRAN----the hatred that shiites bear SUNNI ARABS is IMMENSE
You the animals and most of the world's population are now aware of that due to your genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza.

Israel bombed an Iranian consulate and killing three generals. Iran relationship l retaliated and really looked bad after only seven of almost 200 weapons got through, causing no lose of life and minimal damage. That's two wins for Israel.

When Iran said that was the sum total of their retaliation, Israel should have taken the W and kept their eyes on Gaza and destroying Hamas.
As I said, the two have been at war for a very long time.

So, what is the end game here do you reckon? Do you think Israel wants to take over Iran and the entire Middle East? I don't, but Iran does.

That is what Israel is up against.

Truly, I give two shits about Israel, but I am a human being and hate bullying as a man!!! It seems most everyone who hates Israel are arab lickers. steaming arab lickers.

Forum List

Back