Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

The fun fact, everyone always bitching at Israel attacking after they are bombed. But never do I see any politician start reprimanding the ones attacking Israel. It is quite offensive for me. Want to stop all this shit, then tell the other countries to stop bombing Israel or else, not focus at Israel to look the other way. I highly doubt any other country would just shrug and go away. again, just saying

Blindly supporting them like an idiot. Taking their side on these issues, when you should be standing up against them. You're dumb. The only reason scum like you can sit there insulting Aql, me and others who don't agree with you is because you're hiding behind a computer. If you were standing in front of us, you wouldn't be so belligerent.
I KNOW what you are - a nasty Jew-hating SOB. You clearly do not know the first thing about me.

All you’re doing is proving how stupid anntisemites are.

HAHAHAHA!!!! You're justifying the baby penis-sucking committed by your sicko-rabbis! You're a crazy jew bitch!
And you’re proving that those who are anti-Israel ARE indeed driven by antisemitism. All the years of Jew-haters insisting their double standards concerning Israel have nothing to do with Jews have been proven wrong - bigly.

That's a retarded statement.
Palestinian people do not exist | WND | by Joseph Farah sorry fleicia

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
I've said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

Israel is at war, has been at war, will always be at war

Or they can lie down and play dead, which if they do, they will soon become.

There is no peace with the Iranian regime. They have proxies all over the Middle East, like Hamas, that attack Israel every day of their lives.
Israel bombed an Iranian consulate and killing three generals. Iran relationship l retaliated and really looked bad after only seven of almost 200 weapons got through, causing no lose of life and minimal damage. That's two wins for Israel.

When Iran said that was the sum total of their retaliation, Israel should have taken the W and kept their eyes on Gaza and destroying Hamas.

The term Palestine has been used for thousands of years, so your ZioNazi claim is false. However, all of that is semantics. The Palestinian people are the indigenous people of the Levant region of the Middle East and are more likely to be native to the Holy Land than an Ashkenazi Jew from Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn. If Jews from Europe or Brooklyn have the right to citizenship in the Holy Land, then so do the people who have been living there for thousands of years. That's just common sense. Jews and Muslims must co-exist peacefully in the Holy Land, with equal rights before the law, or there should be two states. Either one state for everybody or two states, one for Jews and another one for Muslims and Christians (for all non-Jews).
They are Arabs no more no less

Iran is .... ran by religious nuts.
You gave them no choice.

is that all you can do is offer a contradiction instead of an educated response?
Let's see now ..... your mouth is wide open and your lips are flapping faster than a camshaft in a 4 cyl Kawasaki at high revs, but you know nothing about Iran, you don't know what is being discussed, you don't know how to conduct yourself in a discussion and you just used the word "contradiction" completely out of context. Nice! o_O I think we're finished here.

I just love when I leave the idiots speechless
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

That's pretty clear, isn't it? It's even more specific than Golda Meir's statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.

HAHAHAHA!!!! You're justifying the baby penis-sucking committed by your sicko-rabbis! You're a crazy jew bitch!
I am against it as are the vast majority of Rabbis---HOWEVER it is a very old
method of hemostasis which is VITAL to any surgery----far better to do it than
not have any hemostasis at all. In any case circumcision in the hands of jews is far safer than in the hands of any other people---ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS for whom there is not only a high death rate but lots of life long lousy jobs. I doubt that ANYONE is doing the oral method anymore----Did you know that even the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY ---and THE MOROCCAN ROYAL FAMILY gets
their circumcisions from rabbis. The rabbi who did my son was an ARTIST.
Check out SAUDI ANNALS OF MEDICINE----then research the barbaric
FGM still being done by the MILLIONS

Blindly supporting them like an idiot. Taking their side on these issues, when you should be standing up against them. You're dumb. The only reason scum like you can sit there insulting Aql, me and others who don't agree with you is because you're hiding behind a computer. If you were standing in front of us, you wouldn't be so belligerent.
why would anyone want to stand in front of a filthy pig like you----remember what Jesus said ---"CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"
uhm----well actually he did not author the statement--he plagiarized it

I don't know, and I'm sure the Israeli government doesn't want me to know, but as long ago as 1973, Israel was known to have 13 nuclear weapons ready for battle.
Israel was rumored to have nuclear weapons. They never admitted to any.

Actually it's a response to an attack. Look at a freaking map. Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies. When Hawaii was attacked on the "Day of Infamy" the smart Japanese officers realized that they "woke up a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve". God help us if nuclear war breaks out during the presidency of a doddering old fool.

The fun fact, everyone always bitching at Israel attacking after they are bombed. But never do I see any politician start reprimanding the ones attacking Israel. It is quite offensive for me. Want to stop all this shit, then tell the other countries to stop bombing Israel or else, not focus at Israel to look the other way. I highly doubt any other country would just shrug and go away. again, just saying
ChristianMan , so where are the protests for Hamas to release the hostages? Where? name one fking place cuckface.

They are Arabs no more no less
right---arabs are people who have ORIGIN in Arabia---the language --arabic developed in Arabia. Hebrew developed in the land that the greeks and romans called PALESTINA for the past approx. 2500 years. The term
PALESTINIAN was not used for arabs until about 60 years ago. Arabs have great difficulty in pronouncing the word----Jews don't

Forum List

Back