Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

right---arabs are people who have ORIGIN in Arabia---the language --arabic developed in Arabia. Hebrew developed in the land that the greeks and romans called PALESTINA for the past approx. 2500 years. The term
PALESTINIAN was not used for arabs until about 60 years ago. Arabs have great difficulty in pronouncing the word----Jews don't
I just want to know where are the protests for Hamas to release the hostages?

Israel was rumored to have nuclear weapons. They never admitted to any.
Not rumors at all. There were frank discussions between Israel and the Nixon administration about Israel arming its nukes and wanting to announce them as a deterrent to the Arab nations and the Nixon administration that was afraid that if Israel did that it would sink the NPT.

Last edited:
Do you really not grasp the monumental difference between the US and Israel having a nuke and a bunch of terrorists having a nuke? Are you really that stupid?
Are you really so stupid as to not understand who is perpetrating terrorism? Or is it that you don't know what terrorism is?

I just want to know where are the protests for Hamas to release the hostages?
silly----normal people do not engage in those silly group sing-song
fests. Your question is something like "where can I find a demonstration
in support of ice skating in December. People do not demonstrate for that
which is obviously GOOD

Not rumors at all. There were frank discussions between Israel and the Nixon administration about Israel arming its nukes and wanting to announce them as a deterrent to the Arab nations and the Nixon administration that was afraid that if Israel did that it would the NPT.
We're there?
Israel maintains a policy of deliberate ambiguity, never officially denying nor admitting to having nuclear weapons,

I can see that you are going to start crying again and fill up the page with, "Yeah, but!" :itsok:
crying is when you refuse to answer the questions posted in response to your bullshit

why is it that you can not answer simple questions

Tell us about this free government in Iran, after World War I
Tell us how elections were performed

silly----normal people do not engage in those silly group sing-song
fests. Your question is something like "where can I find a demonstration
in support of ice skating in December. People do not demonstrate for that
which is obviously GOOD
I know, but the media only follows the silly groups, making media silly!!!! politicians not denouncing hamas and to release the hostages, shit, it was October 7, 23, we're in April and still over 100 hostages, and the only fking thing I hear is for israel this and that from most every politician. Hey mthr fkrs, Hamas still holding people against their wills and fking blanks are out there. Truly irritates me.

Not rumors at all. There were frank discussions between Israel and the Nixon administration about Israel arming its nukes and wanting to announce them as a deterrent to the Arab nations and the Nixon administration that was afraid that if Israel did that it would the NPT.
Nukes, how did Israel get Nukes?

ChristianMan , so where are the protests for Hamas to release the hostages? Where? name one fking place cuckface.
Release the thousands of Palestinians in "administrative detention" in Israeli dungeons, without charges. Lift the Jewish Zionist occupation of Palestinian lands, that under international law, are identified as the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. No? OK, then the conflict continues.

I know, but the media only follows the silly groups, making media silly!!!! politicians not denouncing hamas and to release the hostages, shit, it was October 7, 23, we're in April and still over 100 hostages, and the only fking thing I hear is for israel this and that from most every politician. Hey mthr fkrs, Hamas still holding people against their wills and fking blanks are out there. Truly irritates me.
I’m not so certain that any but a few are still alive. It’s been 6 months of starvation, rapes, beatings, and no medical care.

Shhhhhh…… don’t give away that it’s the Muslim savages who are to blame for all this. We are supposed to be blaming the Jews.
fk I know, arabs stopping people from getting to O'Hare here in Chitown, and the only outrage was against Israel. Truly, I'm befuddled at the pure lack of logic with what are supposed to be normal humans. Normal humans who don't give two shits about 100 hostages. Zero interest or effort to get those people freed. ZIP

Release the thousands of Palestinians in "administrative detention" in Israeli dungeons, without charges. Lift the Jewish Zionist occupation of Palestinian lands, that under international law, are identified as the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. No? OK, then the conflict continues.
no, release the hostages and then come and negotiate. Until then, put a stick in your ear

Kind of hard, and imagine me screaming this in your face with my spit hitting you between the eyes PALESTINIANS DO NOT EXIST!

fk I know, arabs stopping people from getting to O'Hare here in Chitown, and the only outrage was against Israel. Truly, I'm befuddled at the pure lack of logic with what are supposed to be normal humans. Normal humans who don't give two shits about 100 hostages. Zero interest or effort to get those people freed. ZIP
I know. The Islamic terrorists of Iran launch a missile attack on Israel. And 36 hours later the Jew-haters are blocking traffic, blaming Israel.

Forum List

Back