Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Your information is idiotic-----there are jews living EVEN IN POLAND---no genocide is entirely complete. The DECIMATION of jews in all of the countries you mentioned EXCEED THE DEFINITION OF GENOCIDE---the population of
muslims in Israel is large, growing and thriving and has never come close to
being the victim of genocide. You are TYPICAL ISLAMO NAZI FILTH---still dancing on the dead bodies of MILLIONS OF MUTILATED INFANTS AND RAPED AND MUTILATED GIRLS
Muslims, religious people in general, have more babies than secular Israelis, that proves nothing. People fuck under stress. People in the ghetto have a lot of babies, does that prove their situation is great? You're dumb. You're the ones murdering children by bombing them in Gaza and the West Bank. The world is watching and you scum-jews aren't going to be able to continue doing this for long. People are waking up to your evil just as aql has been saying. You banned his content because you're unable to refute it. Censorship is for cowards. That's all you jew-scum can do, push for censorship.

No, GLASNOST is right. The U.S. under President Eisenhower, the U.K. & France participated in overthrowing the Iranian Democracy - to keep control of Iranian oil. We installed the Shah as a dictator. That's what lead to the Iranian revolution in the 1970s and the takeover by the religious nutcases that run Iran today.
I misjudged your ability to seek knowledge.
But the fact is that none of that matters today.
It does matter.
What matters is that Iran, today, is a terrorist state.
That is debatable.
They could become a law-abiding nation ..
Iran is an Islamic law-abiding nation.
They could become a democracy at any time if they chose.
Just for the sake of fair discussion ..... why would they want to? This is your chance to improve upon the intelligent intro in your first paragraph. Are you ready? Begin.

⏭️ Is EVERYONE paying attention? ⏮️

They're paying attention to the TV, unfortunately.

381456704-277872711852448-2261463262025661336-n.jpg

Muslims, religious people in general, have more babies than secular Israelis, that proves nothing. People fuck under stress. People in the ghetto have a lot of babies, does that prove their situation is great? You're dumb. You're the ones murdering children by bombing them in Gaza and the West Bank. The world is watching and you scum-jews aren't going to be able to continue doing this for long. People are waking up to your evil just as aql has been saying. You banned his content because you're unable to refute it. Censorship is for cowards. That's all you jew-scum can do, push for censorship.
oh gee----I am still using that TALMUDIC MAGIC to censor and ban. The good thing about the SHIT LICKING CHRISTIAN FILTH is their FAITH---they
believe any shit shoved down their ass licking throats

oh gee----I am still using that TALMUDIC MAGIC to censor and ban. The good thing about the SHIT LICKING CHRISTIAN FILTH is their FAITH---they

irosie91 said:

Christians should take notice of how these ZioNazis hate their guts. They use you like tools, to get money and arms. Stop being their goy slaves.

Last edited:
No, GLASNOST is right. The U.S. under President Eisenhower, the U.K. & France participated in overthrowing the Iranian Democracy - to keep control of Iranian oil. We installed the Shah as a dictator. That's what lead to the Iranian revolution in the 1970s and the takeover by the religious nutcases that run Iran today.

But the fact is that none of that matters today. What matters is that Iran, today, is a terrorist state. They could become a law-abiding democracy at any time if they chose.
Feel free to tell me about that democracy? Was there a constitution? What is the founding document. When did Iran become the Democracy? Who was the first person elected? Who voted?

Why is Eisenhower considered a Republican, as far as I know, he was a Democrat all throughout the war? Maybe we can Eisenhower the first RINO? I also did not like the Nelson Rockefeller aspect of the Eisenhower administration, what are thoughts on that. Especially the control Rockefeller had over the CIA?

The Shah is a title? Like a king. The person you do not mention, that you say was elected was a Shah? How did the Shah and the Prime Minister share power, or did they?

The Shah led to the Iranian revolution? From what I can see, the Middle East has had numerous and continuous revolutions in modern times? Religion against Religion, pan-Arabism, tribe against tribe?

It also makes for bad foreign policy to allow what we build with our money at the request of any government, to be taken away from us. They agreed, they profited, why should we allow them to steal our assets?

A lot of questions, the most important is where do we find or can you tell us about that first democratic election in Iran.

irosie91 said:

Christians should take notice of how these ZioNazis hate your guts. They use you like tools, to get money and arms. Stop being their goy-slaves.
AL ASSKA ---your islamo nazi lingo beats your arabic

Hopefully, Iran will take off the kid gloves now and give Israel some serious agro. Show 'em what you got, Tehran ..... and send them scampering back to New York. 🇮🇷
Not surprising to see you supporting the barbaric terrorists. You come by it naturally. With your homeland capitulating to Adolph Hitler.

How does one come to support barbaric terrorism?

Fox News talking point.

If the Palestinians put down all weapons, they'd be obliterated. In fact, they don’t have to put down weapons. Israel is happy to obliterate them either way.

You're apparently blind. Do you think they're kidding when they say 'from the river to the sea'? And if it did happen, you'd be here saying they deserved it. Not sure why you don't just outwardly own up to it, you apparently have no shame over it.

irosie91 said:

Christians should take notice of how these ZioNazis hate your guts. They use you like tools, to get money and arms. Stop being their goy-slaves.

"Christians" Take notice ---there are enough muslim adolescents around.
Talk to them about christianity

Forum List

Back