Israel MUST stop recieving all USA funds

But our weapons are so much more efficient at killing terrorist shitheads.

Remember when they killed Rachel Corry? Remember Kurdi Bear with his bulldozer?
Armored D9 drivers can't see shit. its all protected from AT and Rifles. Why the hell was she running f##ing towards it? play stupid games, die fast
She'd lived a sheltered existence for so long that she was convinced no Israeli would EVER act against her American passport. She stepped in front of the bulldozer and she lost her life from sheer stupidity. It was unfortunate but I blame her parents and professors FAR more than a Jewish bulldozer operator.

The Israelis were bulldozing a house and a clinic.. You seem pleased they killed her.

I feel as little sympathy toward her as I do those idiot women who ran off and became ISIS brides.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well of course.. She was a peace activist so she deserved to die like Yizak Rabin.

She was not a "peace activist." She was a PLO and Hamas sympathizer and her idea of "peace" was for Israel to relinquish lands rightly given to them by the God of Abraham and Moses. Her version of "peace" would only exist after the Israelis are driven into the sea and Israel is cleanly wiped off the map.

Don't try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, anti-Semite.

Armored D9 drivers can't see shit. its all protected from AT and Rifles. Why the hell was she running f##ing towards it? play stupid games, die fast
She'd lived a sheltered existence for so long that she was convinced no Israeli would EVER act against her American passport. She stepped in front of the bulldozer and she lost her life from sheer stupidity. It was unfortunate but I blame her parents and professors FAR more than a Jewish bulldozer operator.

The Israelis were bulldozing a house and a clinic.. You seem pleased they killed her.

I feel as little sympathy toward her as I do those idiot women who ran off and became ISIS brides.

Well of course.. She was a peace activist so she deserved to die like Yizak Rabin.

She was not a "peace activist." She was a PLO and Hamas sympathizer and her idea of "peace" was for Israel to relinquish lands rightly given to them by the God of Abraham and Moses. Her version of "peace" would only exist after the Israelis are driven into the sea and Israel is cleanly wiped off the map.

The Hebrews say God gave them the land.. But all thru the history of Israel they were ruled by Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Greeks, Romans and Turks and they were never the sole occupants of Palestine.. Arabs have been there since Abraham.. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BC.

The Hebrews say God gave them the land.. But all thru the history of Israel they were ruled by Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Greeks, Romans and Turks and they were never the sole occupants of Palestine.. Arabs have been there since Abraham.. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BC.

That is not theirs merely because the Hebrews "say so." Their being granted those lands is stated so by God's word, which is the Old testament of the Bible. Those "Arabs" were tribes of non-Judaic peoples and seeing as how Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.

Tell us how you feel about all those nations conquering land from the residents.

Tell us how you feel about all those nations conquering land from the residents.

When surada says "Arabs", she means "Muslims. Hell, Islam didn't even exist until somewhere around 600 AD.

When surada says "Arabs", she means "Muslims. Hell, Islam didn't even exist until somewhere around 600 AD.

No .. I 'm well aware that there were Arabs all over Palestine long before Islam. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BC long before Islam.. Moses and Abraham had Arab wives long before Islam..

That is not theirs merely because the Hebrews "say so." Their being granted those lands is stated so by God's word, which is the Old testament of the Bible. Those "Arabs" were tribes of non-Judaic peoples and seeing as how Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.

The Hebrews were North coast Canaanites before they moved into the hill country.

The Hebrews were North coast Canaanites before they moved into the hill country.
You're an idiot; among the children of Ham were Canaanites, not Shemites.

Its a woman? Explains it all.. [ Sorry ]

No .. I 'm well aware that there were Arabs all over Palestine long before Islam. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BC long before Islam.. Moses and Abraham had Arab wives long before Islam..

1. The act of replacing populations [ bringing Mesopothemian colonizers to replace the Native Judeans ] by an empire is an illegal act of colonization

2. Nope, the tribes were not Hijazi [ Arabic ] - they were -Mesopothemian tribes.

Guess for you liberal women every "Brown" people are the same. "Arab"

So sad to know you are the face of the American left. Ignorant, pathetic and stupid as hell.

You're an idiot; among the children of Ham were Canaanites, not Shemites.

The Hebrews were Canaanites.. They worshipped the Canaanite pantheon before they gradually embraced monotheism and moved into the hill country. There's ample proof in the clay tablets found in Ras Shamra in 1928. See UGARIT and Northcoast Canaanites. They borrowed Psalms and Danel from the Ugarit poetry among other things.

1. The act of replacing populations [ bringing Mesopothemian colonizers to replace the Native Judeans ] by an empire is an illegal act of colonization

2. Nope, the tribes were not Hijazi [ Arabic ] - they were -Mesopothemian tribes.

So sad to know you are the face of the American left. Ignorant, pathetic and stupid as hell.

Arabs had been migrating out of the Arabian peninsula about 10,000 years BC because as the glaciers retreated the Arabian savanna became far more arid.

The Marsh Arabs of Iraq migrated about 5,000 BC according to Wilfred Thesiger who studied them and use to come to Saudi Arabia to lecture.

The tribes Sargon 2 settled in Samaria were Arabs .. see their names below.. Of course they were long before Islam.

Annals of Sargon II - Wikipedia

Sargon attacks a number of Arabic tribes, including the Thamud, Ephah, Ibadidi and Marsimani; deporting the survivors of his campaign to Samaria. 711 BCE. Sargon deposes Aziru, king of Ashdod and puts

Its a woman? Explains it all.. [ Sorry ]

My being female is a problem for some of the poorly educated men.... Have you read History Begins at Sumer? Noah Kramer spent his life translating the cuneform writings. Brillant guy.

Arabs had been migrating out of the Arabian peninsula about 10,000 years BC because as the glaciers retreated the Arabian savanna became far more arid.

The Marsh Arabs of Iraq migrated about 5,000 BC according to Wilfred Thesiger who studied them and use to come to Saudi Arabia to lecture.

The tribes Sargon 2 settled in Samaria were Arabs .. see their names below.. Of course they were long before Islam.

Sargon attacks a number of Arabic tribes, including the Thamud, Ephah, Ibadidi and Marsimani; deporting the survivors of his campaign to Samaria. 711 BCE. Sargon deposes Aziru, king of Ashdod and puts

Let's assume 2 of the Mesopothemian tribes were " arabs "

Summerian, Arabic, akkadian or whatever - they are not native to the Levant.

Btw, since you like to speak so much about the tribes that colonized Samaria during the first Israelite exile - as if they were the modern day "palestinians [ to prove Arabs were in Judeah before the rising of Islam ]

So, nope. The Samartians have converted in the biblical times. And I assure you, as an Israeli who have friendship connection with the actuall Samartians - they are not the "palestinians".
They kept their converted Jewish-like cult - which made them be persecuted badly EVER SINCE the ARABS invaded and colonized Judeah and the Levant in about 636AD

Once upon a time - The land of Israel was full of the Samartian converted to Judaism - the Samartians. They were over a 1.2 million people in Judeah of the 4th century AD.

Since the 7th century - their number shrank year by year. in 636 victory of the muslims in the Yarmuk battle - thousands of Samartians fled all over the country from fear of the Arabic invaders. In the 9th century - Arabic Muslim invaders have destroyed, burnt and looted hundreds of Jewish and Samartians synaguages.

in the 14th century - the Muslims have turned dozens of Samartian synaguages into mosques - violently

At 1500 AD - Out of 1.2million Samartians [400ad ] remained only 500 PEOPLE.

In 1625 the Samartians in Schem have called to all Samartian communties in the region that have not yet been murdered - to come to thier settlement. [ The Arab invaders all over the Levant have been murdering the Samartians all along the years of Arab colonization of the levant ]

in 1837AD - only 200 samartians have survived the persecution.

In 1841AD rulled over Israel Ibrahim pacha who wished to kill all the Samartians - for being not Jews, not christians and not muslims. They were only saved due to the fact that the Grand Rabbi Rabbi Chaim Abraham gagin sent them a certification that they are part of the Jewish people [ to save them ]
( In 17th century- most of the Samartians in Syria were murdered )

In 1901 - only 151 Samartians survived.

There you go - 1300 years of Arabic Muslim invasion and colonization.

1,200,000 Samartians - to 151. Decrease of 99.998%

[ I don't have to say even, that in 70 years of Jewish the number of Samartians rised to over 800. which means - about 530% increase. ]

Btw, since you like to speak so much about the tribes that colonized Samaria during the first Israelite exile - as if they were the modern day "palestinians [ to prove Arabs were in Judeah before the rising of Islam ]

So, nope. The Samartians have converted in the biblical times. And I assure you, as an Israeli who have friendship connection with the actuall Samartians - they are not the "palestinians".
They kept their converted Jewish-like cult - which made them be persecuted badly EVER SINCE the ARABS invaded and colonized Judeah and the Levant in about 636AD

Once upon a time - The land of Israel was full of the Samartian converted to Judaism - the Samartians. They were over a 1.2 million people in Judeah of the 4th century AD.

Since the 7th century - their number shrank year by year. in 636 victory of the muslims in the Yarmuk battle - thousands of Samartians fled all over the country from fear of the Arabic invaders. In the 9th century - Arabic Muslim invaders have destroyed, burnt and looted hundreds of Jewish and Samartians synaguages.

in the 14th century - the Muslims have turned dozens of Samartian synaguages into mosques - violently

In 1625 the Samartians in Schem have called to all Samartian communties in the region that have not yet been murdered - to come to thier settlement. [ The Arab invaders all over the Levant have been murdering the Samartians all along the years of Arab colonization of the levant ]

In 1841AD rulled over Israel Ibrahim pacha who wished to kill all the Samartians - for being not Jews, not christians and not muslims. They were only saved due to the fact that the Grand Rabbi Rabbi Chaim Abraham gagin sent them a certification that they are part of the Jewish people [ to save them ]

[ I don't have to say even, that in 70 years of Jewish the number of Samartians rised to over 800. which means - about 530% increase. ]

The spread of Islam did involve battles and skirmishes (populations were quite small) but, mostly Islam was spread by preexisting trade and intermarriage before Islam. The Arabs traded from Yemen to Babylon to Egypt , the Levant and Mesopotamia as well as East Africa and the Indus Valley.

Most Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who stayed behind in the first century to tend the ancient olive groves, terraces and aqueducts built by the Romans.

Hebrews were not native to Palestine either. They emerged from Syrian Canaanites. The Edomites were forcibly converted to Judaism.

There is just no evidence that the Jews were ever the sole inhabitants of Palestine.. They bought the hilltop fortress from the Jebusites.. but the Jebusites were still around a thousand years later according to the Bible.

In any case they were all Semites.

The spread of Islam did involve battles and skirmishes (populations were quite small) but, mostly Islam was spread by preexisting trade and intermarriage before Islam. The Arabs traded from Yemen to Babylon to Egypt , the Levant and Mesopotamia as well as East Africa and the Indus Valley.

Most Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who stayed behind in the first century to tend the ancient olive groves, terraces and aqueducts built by the Romans.

Hebrews were not native to Palestine either. They emerged from Syrian Canaanites. The Edomites were forcibly converted to Judaism.

There is just no evidence that the Jews were ever the sole inhabitants of Palestine.. They bought the hilltop fortress from the Jebusites.. but the Jebusites were still around a thousand years later according to the Bible.

In any case they were all Semites.
I have news for you, there’s barely evidence of anything from the region.
Microscopic shards of pottery are not evidence despite all the atheists called archeologists.

In response to the following----
JGalt said:

You moron, she did not run off to be an ISIS bride as if you cared either way.

I feel no sympathy for you when the end times come, which is just a few months away, my sweet plump dumpling
:)-

Last edited:
In response to the following----
JGalt said:

You moron, she did not run off the be an ISIS bride as if you cared either way.

I feel no sympathy for you when the end times come, which is just a few months away, my sweet plump dumpling
:)-

Well ya got me there. podner. She didn't become an ISIS bride, but she sure as fuck mated with an Israeli killdozer, didn't she?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back