Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

Oops:
In a 2006 op-ed by Terry O'Neill in the conservative Canadian news magazine, Western Standard, Chossudovsky was included on the list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues." Specifically, the op-ed referred to GlobalResearch.ca as "anti-U.S. and anti-globalization" and criticized Chussodovsky's thesis and views — namely: that the U.S. had knowledge of the September 11 attacks before they happened; that Washington had weapons that could influence climate change; and lastly, that the large banking institutions are the cause of the collapse of smaller economies — as "wild-eyed conspiracy theories".
You fuckers really love your ad hominems. I would to, if I had no ability to debate an issue.

Except I didn't say that but rather quoted Terry O'neill in the Canadian News mag, Western Standard, published on the University of Toronto's Psych website:

Canada s nuttiest professors

Big mouth strikes again!

:cuckoo: Global Research :cuckoo:

Globalresearch.ca (also under the domain name globalresearch.org) may best be described as a left-wing equivalent to WND. It is the website of the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), founded by Michel Chossudovsky. While seeming sincere with it’s own self description, “as an “independent research and media organization.” It is anything but.

Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.

The prevalent conspiracist strand relates to global power-elites (primarily governments and corporations) and their New World Order. Specific featured conspiracy theories include those addressing 9/11, vaccines, genetic modification, Zionism, HAARP, global warming, and David Kelly. Analyses of these issues tend follow the lines of the site's political biases.

B’nai Brith Canada discovered that there were comments on a forum moderated by Chossudovsky in which he questioned how many Jews actually died in the Holocaust, if any at all! Chossudovsky claimed that those comments and the forum are completely separate from the views Global Research, even though he controls both sites. Chussodovsky himself believes that US had knowledge of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, Washington has Weapons that could control the weather (AKA HARRP), and that the Large US Banks purposely destroyed the US Economy in 2008.

In Mike Karadjis' 2000 book Bosnia, Kosova, and the West, Chossudovsky is referred to as a "pro-Milošević leftist", as well as accused of "systematically distorting events in Albania and the wars in the Balkans in the 1990s".

A 2005 article in The Jewish Tribune has criticized GlobalResearch.ca as "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial." B'nai Brith Canada had complained that there were comments on a forum moderated by Chossudovsky that questioned how many Jews died in the Holocaust. Chossudovsky responded that there was a disclaimer that the website was not to be held responsible for the views expressed in the forum, and he had the comment removed. He also said that he was of Jewish heritage and would be one of the last people to condone antisemitic views.[6] The same article also reported that B'nai Brith Canada wrote a letter to the University of Ottawa asking for the university "to conduct its own investigation of this propagandist site."[6]

In a 2006 op-ed by Terry O'Neill in the conservative Canadian news magazine, Western Standard, Chossudovsky was included on the list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues."[7] Listed alongside Chossudovsky were Sunera Thobani, Shannon Bell, John McMurtry, Shadia Drury, Taiaiake Alfred, Leo Panitch, Kathleen Mahoney, Thomas Homer-Dixon, Sophie Quigley, and Joel Bakan. Specifically, the op-ed referred to GlobalResearch.ca as "anti-U.S. and anti-globalization"[7] and criticized Chussodovsky's thesis and views — namely: that the U.S. had knowledge of the September 11 attacks before they happened; that Washington had weapons that could influence climate change; and lastly, that the large banking institutions are the cause of the collapse of smaller economies — as "wild-eyed conspiracy theories".[7]
You're losing it!

Your bullshit little smear campaigns might have a little more punch, if you stopped repeating yourself and saying the same god-damn thing you just got done saying.

The founder of Global Research actually believes that the US govt. has weapons that can control and change the weather. Now if only they found something to cure Dildo Bill's stupidity. :clap2:

Oops:
In a 2006 op-ed by Terry O'Neill in the conservative Canadian news magazine, Western Standard, Chossudovsky was included on the list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues." Specifically, the op-ed referred to GlobalResearch.ca as "anti-U.S. and anti-globalization" and criticized Chussodovsky's thesis and views — namely: that the U.S. had knowledge of the September 11 attacks before they happened; that Washington had weapons that could influence climate change; and lastly, that the large banking institutions are the cause of the collapse of smaller economies — as "wild-eyed conspiracy theories".
You fuckers really love your ad hominems.

I would to, if I had no ability to debate an issue.

^^^^^
Dildo having a mental breakdown after his nutjob website got exposed. :rofl:

2vc8f4j.jpg

Here you go Billo, you're going to need some of this after kissing so much Palestinian ass....

It's not a lie, it's the truth, whivh deluded pro Palestinians like you are allergic to
Of coarse its a lie! That's your comparison. At least have the balls to take ownership over the things you say.

Go Ducks!

You mean go Habs !

Although I did predict a Anaheim - Montreal final.

Lets go back to that day. You were comparing Israel to Nazis, and I made a list of comments like "Let me know when Israel does (something the Nazis did)
One of those comments was 'Let me know when Israel gasses the Palestinians.

You responded with something like "Oh really?" followed by a video of the IDF using tear gas during a Palestinian riot.

Would you say that is accurate ?

GR, RT and PressTV are a 3-legged cripple that exists only to attract the not-too-brights who scour the fetid bowels of the Internet for anything that supports their hatred. Dildo evidently qualifies.
You're not even qualified to comment on GR. Your comments are as stupid as telling Michael Jordan how to shoot a basketball.

That's rich, coming from the guy who compared Nazis Gassing Jews to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal :lol:

I forgot that one.
The one I like is the pallywood picture of the arab muslim man running towards the other one on the floor and the tennis ball "bullet" travelling towards him that allegedly turned round and hit him in the back. The retard still denies that the clearly marked tennis ball is the bullet

Big mouth strikes again!

Globalresearch.ca (also under the domain name globalresearch.org) may best be described as a left-wing equivalent to WND. It is the website of the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), founded by Michel Chossudovsky. While seeming sincere with it’s own self description, “as an “independent research and media organization.” It is anything but.

Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.

The prevalent conspiracist strand relates to global power-elites (primarily governments and corporations) and their New World Order. Specific featured conspiracy theories include those addressing 9/11, vaccines, genetic modification, Zionism, HAARP, global warming, and David Kelly. Analyses of these issues tend follow the lines of the site's political biases.

B’nai Brith Canada discovered that there were comments on a forum moderated by Chossudovsky in which he questioned how many Jews actually died in the Holocaust, if any at all! Chossudovsky claimed that those comments and the forum are completely separate from the views Global Research, even though he controls both sites. Chussodovsky himself believes that US had knowledge of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, Washington has Weapons that could control the weather (AKA HARRP), and that the Large US Banks purposely destroyed the US Economy in 2008.

In Mike Karadjis' 2000 book Bosnia, Kosova, and the West, Chossudovsky is referred to as a "pro-Milošević leftist", as well as accused of "systematically distorting events in Albania and the wars in the Balkans in the 1990s".

A 2005 article in The Jewish Tribune has criticized GlobalResearch.ca as "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial." B'nai Brith Canada had complained that there were comments on a forum moderated by Chossudovsky that questioned how many Jews died in the Holocaust. Chossudovsky responded that there was a disclaimer that the website was not to be held responsible for the views expressed in the forum, and he had the comment removed. He also said that he was of Jewish heritage and would be one of the last people to condone antisemitic views.[6] The same article also reported that B'nai Brith Canada wrote a letter to the University of Ottawa asking for the university "to conduct its own investigation of this propagandist site."[6]

In a 2006 op-ed by Terry O'Neill in the conservative Canadian news magazine, Western Standard, Chossudovsky was included on the list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues."[7] Listed alongside Chossudovsky were Sunera Thobani, Shannon Bell, John McMurtry, Shadia Drury, Taiaiake Alfred, Leo Panitch, Kathleen Mahoney, Thomas Homer-Dixon, Sophie Quigley, and Joel Bakan. Specifically, the op-ed referred to GlobalResearch.ca as "anti-U.S. and anti-globalization"[7] and criticized Chussodovsky's thesis and views — namely: that the U.S. had knowledge of the September 11 attacks before they happened; that Washington had weapons that could influence climate change; and lastly, that the large banking institutions are the cause of the collapse of smaller economies — as "wild-eyed conspiracy theories".[7]
You're losing it!

Your bullshit little smear campaigns might have a little more punch, if you stopped repeating yourself and saying the same god-damn thing you just got done saying.

You have totally lost it and will now slink away, or do you flounce, because you have been shown to be a complete idiot.

Oops:
You fuckers really love your ad hominems.

I would to, if I had no ability to debate an issue.

Problem is it shows the extent your source goes to and in the process shows that it is not trustworthy.

That's rich, coming from the guy who compared Nazis Gassing Jews to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal :lol:
Still trying to tell that same old lie.

What LIE we all saw it and your comments afterwards. It was only when it was pointed out the gas was non lethal capsicum that you back pedalled and tried to change your story.

STOP LYING

Big mouth strikes again!

You're losing it!

The founder of Global Research actually believes that the US govt. has weapons that can control and change the weather. Now if only they found something to cure Dildo Bill's stupidity. :clap2:

They have it is grey and fits a Magnum 45.

GR, RT and PressTV are a 3-legged cripple that exists only to attract the not-too-brights who scour the fetid bowels of the Internet for anything that supports their hatred. Dildo evidently qualifies.
You're not even qualified to comment on GR. Your comments are as stupid as telling Michael Jordan how to shoot a basketball.

I forgot that one.
The one I like is the pallywood picture of the arab muslim man running towards the other one on the floor and the tennis ball "bullet" travelling towards him that allegedly turned round and hit him in the back. The retard still denies that the clearly marked tennis ball is the bullet
Just as a matter of interest Phoney,the Israelis have invented a weapon that shoots around corners...fact.steve. www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ozk9-z-m4

theliq Educating Zionists Terrorists even in Britain and Worldwide.

Last edited:
What LIE we all saw it and your comments afterwards. It was only when it was pointed out the gas was non lethal capsicum that you back pedalled and tried to change your story.

STOP LYING
I've never changed my story. You and the canuck keep taking what I said out of context and applying a new meaning that you just made up.

I know what my intent was and its not what you claim. So fuck off!

You were asked if that was your answer to the comparison between the Nazis gas chambers and the IDF gas chambers and you said it was.
So you didn't even see the post canuck was referring to?

Somebody was discussing the Nazis gassing the Jews and I posted a picture of the IDF gassing international reporters and Palestinian's. My intent was to show the Israeli's gassing the Pals, not the Israeli's gassing the Pals, like the Nazis gassed the Jews. But you and canuck had to take off in a completely different direction, that had nothing to do with my point.

Forum List

Back