Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

GR, RT and PressTV are a 3-legged cripple that exists only to attract the not-too-brights who scour the fetid bowels of the Internet for anything that supports their hatred. Dildo evidently qualifies.
You're not even qualified to comment on GR. Your comments are as stupid as telling Michael Jordan how to shoot a basketball.

That's rich, coming from the guy who compared Nazis Gassing Jews to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal :lol:

I forgot that one.
The one I like is the pallywood picture of the arab muslim man running towards the other one on the floor and the tennis ball "bullet" travelling towards him that allegedly turned round and hit him in the back. The retard still denies that the clearly marked tennis ball is the bullet
Just as a matter of interest Phoney,the Israelis have invented a weapon that shoots around corners...fact.steve. www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ozk9-z-m4

theliq Educating Zionists Terrorists even in Britain and Worldwide.

Can it fire tennis ball bullets and steer them into a 180 so they hit a running terrorist in the back leaving a small entry and nothing else. He used a pallywood picture as evidence

What LIE we all saw it and your comments afterwards. It was only when it was pointed out the gas was non lethal capsicum that you back pedalled and tried to change your story.

STOP LYING
I've never changed my story. You and the canuck keep taking what I said out of context and applying a new meaning that you just made up.

I know what my intent was and its not what you claim. So fuck off!

You said it was proof of the Jews using lethal gas on the arab muslims, until your stupidity was finally hammered into youir addled head.

You were asked if that was your answer to the comparison between the Nazis gas chambers and the IDF gas chambers and you said it was.
So you didn't even see the post canuck was referring to?

Somebody was discussing the Nazis gassing the Jews and I posted a picture of the IDF gassing international reporters and Palestinian's. My intent was to show the Israeli's gassing the Pals, not the Israeli's gassing the Pals, like the Nazis gassed the Jews. But you and canuck had to take off in a completely different direction, that had nothing to do with my point.

Then why is my reply to the post still on the thread, You claimed that the Jews were gassing the arab muslims like the Nazis gassed the Jews and provided the video as your proof. You then faced ridicule and piss taking over your stupid comparison and tried to save face and failed.

You are a total moron and cant see that your Jew hatred is ruling your life

It's not a lie, it's the truth, whivh deluded pro Palestinians like you are allergic to
Of coarse its a lie! That's your comparison. At least have the balls to take ownership over the things you say.

Go Ducks!

You mean go Habs !

Although I did predict a Anaheim - Montreal final.

Lets go back to that day. You were comparing Israel to Nazis, and I made a list of comments like "Let me know when Israel does (something the Nazis did)
One of those comments was 'Let me know when Israel gasses the Palestinians.

You responded with something like "Oh really?" followed by a video of the IDF using tear gas during a Palestinian riot.

Would you say that is accurate ?

Funny hockey story I have for you. My work allows me the opportunity to meet all kinds of celebrities and famous people. A professional hockey player and his wife came to my office one day. Good looking tall guy and beautiful "ten" wife. After our business concluded, I wanted to inject some humor to remove the seriousness, so I said "I'm surprised you have such great teeth, most Canadians I know are passionate about hockey, have played it all their life and have at least a few front teeth missing as evidence of their devotion. The guy laughed back at me and removed an entire front top row of false teeth and showed it to me, "so what do you think this is?!"

The Israeli Regime of Nut&Yahoo and his fascist Right Wing Gang is again Stealing Land from unarmed oppressed Palestinian civilians against all norms of war in todays world...The Fascists who really run the Right Wing Gang came to Israel from Mother Russia which too steals land with impunity! Its always like this with Fascists, I'm just ashamed that my American taxes have supported a state that has attacked all its neighbors in pursuit of ME military dominance...Iran with hidden nukes, Saudi Arabia on the Jihadist hit list defending its waning influence as fires are spreading all over as Populism via Islam is overthrowing Western influenced governments...

When the dust clears Israel will be in danger because above all she has wanted an East/West war; in the next generation she will get her wish if she doesn't accept a two state solution and give back what she stole beyond the Green-Line in nineteen sixty seven Land- Grab!

Israel confiscates nearly 1 000 acres of Palestinian land in the West Bank Al Jazeera America
Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli settlement south of Bethlehem in the West Bank — a move described by Israeli rights group Peace Now as “unprecedented in its scope since the 1980s."

Settlements built on Palestinian land occupied by Israel, including East Jerusalem, are deemed illegal by the United Nations. Israel’s refusal to halt their construction and expansion has at times arrested the peace process and increased resentment and distrust among Palestinians.

In a statement published on its website, Peace Now condemned the latest land confiscation and said it further damaged the chance of achieving a lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians based on a two-state solution.

The group also said the move ran contrary to the “new diplomatic horizon” that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke of earlier this month, even as Israel and Hamas exchanged blows in a deadly battle that devastated the Gaza Strip.

“Peace Now views this declaration as proof that Prime Minister Netanyahu does not aspire for a new ‘Diplomatic Horizon’ but rather, he continues to put obstacles to the two state vision and promote a one state solution,” the group said.

Later on Sunday, a U.S. State Department official characterized the land confiscation as "counterproductive” and urged Israel to “reverse” its decision.

British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond echoed that call on Monday, saying the move had the potential to reignite violence between the two parties.

"This is a particularly ill-judged decision that comes at a time when the priority must be to build on the cease-fire in Gaza. It will do serious damage to Israel's standing in the international community," Hammond said.
No one cares about the Palestinians. Let them strap on a few more vests and control their own population

Sirhan B Sirhan

Which official document said: "Palestine and Palestinians are a relatively new phenomenon"?

Probably this one from 1922.

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE, at the
following address:
Adastra House, Kingsway, London, W.C. 2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh:
York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andre's Crescent, Cardiff;
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. -

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. -

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

And you forget the People of Palestine in 1922 were the Jews, the arab muslims thought of themselves as Syrians or Egyptians until 1964 when Arafat stole the term to give his terrorist group some credibility.

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

Yes, and at the bottom of your document, under "assessment of the Arab claims", it says:

"The concept of a Palestinian people and country is a relatively new phenomenon, as they never had any sovernty over the land".

Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' dufus, your own document mocks the idea of a Palestinian people.

Let me ask you, do you have this thing tucked up Uranus or something? I ask a question and you instantly pull it out and post it for the millionth time. What a fuckin' troll you are. Do you get paid for doing this, looser?

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

Yes, and at the bottom of your document, under "assessment of the Arab claims", it says:

"The concept of a Palestinian people and country is a relatively new phenomenon, as they never had any sovernty over the land".

Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' dufus, your own document mocks the idea of a Palestinian people.

Let me ask you, do you have this thing tucked up Uranus or something? I ask a question and you instantly pull it out and post it for the millionth time. What a fuckin' troll you are. Do you get paid for doing this, looser?

In 1922, a modern Palestinian state was, in fact, a relatively new concept. So was the idea of a European colony in Palestine. What's your point. You are such an ignorant p.o.s. You blather personal insults, your grammar and spelling is that of a poor elementary school student. Do tou think anyone but your similarly situated ziomaniacs take you seriously.

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

And you forget the People of Palestine in 1922 were the Jews, the arab muslims thought of themselves as Syrians or Egyptians until 1964 when Arafat stole the term to give his terrorist group some credibility.

No, the people of Palestine were Arab Palestinian people as shown in the correspondence. The Jews were Zionists and were represented by the Zionist Organization, also as stated in the correspondence. I guess your case of cognizant dissonance is getting worse. LOL

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

In 1922, a modern Palestinian state was, in fact, a relatively new concept. So was the idea of a European colony in Palestine. What's your point. You are such an ignorant p.o.s. You blather personal insults, your grammar and spelling is that of a poor elementary school student. Do tou think anyone but your similarly situated ziomaniacs take you seriously.

What European colony as the Jews came from all over the world, many from the M.E. itself. The only colonists were the illegal arab muslim immigrants.

Did you know your inventor had a mental illness that caused him to see and hear things and to have violent mood swings

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

No, the people of Palestine were Arab Palestinian people as shown in the correspondence. The Jews were Zionists and were represented by the Zionist Organization, also as stated in the correspondence. I guess your case of cognizant dissonance is getting worse. LOL

Nope the Jews were the original Palestinians and the term was used as you use Zionist today. The arab musl;ims called themselves Syrians or Egyptians until 1960.

And here is what your link is, read it and take it in

A white paper is an authoritative report or guide informing in a concise manner about a complex issue and presenting the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

How many times do I have to slap you around with your own propaganda, you terrorist worshiping bitch?

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

175. The Peel Commission, in referring to the matter, had noted in its report that "there was a time when Arab statesmen were willing to consider giving Palestine to the Jews, provided that the rest of Arab Asia was free. That condition was not fulfilled then, but it is on the eve of fulfilment now".

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

How many times do I have to slap you around with your own propaganda, you terrorist worshiping bitch?

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

175. The Peel Commission, in referring to the matter, had noted in its report that "there was a time when Arab statesmen were willing to consider giving Palestine to the Jews, provided that the rest of Arab Asia was free. That condition was not fulfilled then, but it is on the eve of fulfilment now".

So, what does that have to do with the right of the people of Palestine to be treated the same as other people of the former Ottoman territories. What's your point? Because Palestinian nationalism was a recent phenomenon in 1922, it negates their right under Article 22 of the LoN Covenant?

Exactly. The land was conquered Ottoman territory and after 700 years of Ottoman rule the conquering powers decided to give all of the land to Muslims, except for less than 1% was designated as the Jewish homeland, to which the land originally belonged. The Jews had maintained a love and presence in the land for over 3000 years. It is not up to a bunch of intolerant savage Arabs who are invaders themselves to make those kinds of decisions regarding land which wasn't ruled by Arabs for 700 years. Get with the program.

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

4. With regard to Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, I am to observe that this Article, in so far as it applies to territories severed from the Ottoman Empire, has been interpreted by the Principal Allied Powers in Articles 94 to 97 of the Treaty of Sevres, Syria and Iraq are explicitly referred to in Article 94 of that Treaty as having been provisionally recognised as Independent States, in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Article 95, on the other hand, makes no such reference to Palestine. The reason for this is that, as stated in that Article, the Mandatory is to be responsible for putting into effect the Declaration originally made on the 2nd November, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish people.

6. Your Delegation and the community which they represent, imperfectly apprehend the interpretation placed by His Majesty's Government upon the policy of the National Home for the Jewish people. This interpretation was publicly given in Palestine on the 3rd June, 1921, by the High Commissioner in the following words :—

" These words (National Home) mean that the Jews, who are a people scattered throughout the world, but whose hearts are always turned to Palestine should be enabled to found here their home, and that some amongst them, within the limits fixed by numbers and the interests of the present population, should come to Palestine in order to help by their resources and efforts to develop the country to the advantage of all its inhabitants."

This interpretation was endorsed by the Secretary of State in his speech to the House of Commons on the 14th June, 1921. Mr. Churchill is reluctant to believe that your Delegation, or the people whom they represent, can entertain any objection in principle to the policy as thus interpreted.

PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

following address:

Why did the Christians and Muslims call themselves the people of Palestine in their correspondence with Britain in 1922 as shown in the letters?

Forum List

Back