Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

I have also found that my liberal leanings have been eroded by muslim terrorism in the world today. I mean almost all terrorism in modern times is committed by muslims screaming "Allu Akbar" and then blowing themselves up. Sure you do get the isolated Jew or Christian doing it but they are the exception (and are typically sent to jail for life, unlike muslims who are rewarded by governments); most terrorism is islamic today. I believe that israel is facing a terrorist threat, and that moderate muslims have no voice and are not able to do anything at this time. I also think that many are passive beleivers in what the jidaists are doing, so they keep quiet anyway.

The pattern has been quite the opposite. America was nearly 100% pro-Israel 20 years ago, the young were brainwashed into supporting Israel decades ago. Now the young are reading the news and changing their views.

Bzzzzz wrong. Muslims are intolerant imperialistic savages that are still living in the 7th century. Palestinians are the bastard children of Islamism and Nazism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

As you get older you realize the animals Israel is dealing with, and start respecting their perseverance and bravery in the face of Arab Nazi animals who want to commit a second Holocaust on the Jews.

True story. :cool:

Again, the actual experience is the opposite. The brainwashing Americans undergo tends to wear off after Americans are exposed to the facts regarding the Israeli/Palestine issue. The polls also disagree with your assertion.

That hasn't been my experience. I used to be pretty sympathetic. But watching them slaughter a jewish driver who got lost.... Changed my view of Palestine. And seeing them celebrate 9/11, pretty much killed off any and all sympathy for their cause completely.

Whether or not your claims are true, I don't know and don't care. But for me, as far as I'm concerned, they are animals. Pure and simply, they are beasts. Just plain and simple, animals that deserve whatever they get. No sympathy, no support.

So when you post "illegal settlements" and "Israel confiscated...." to me that's cause for celebration. Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity.
This conflict is producing extremists on both sides. would you call Baruch Goldstein an animal?
Baruch Goldstein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Baruch Goldstein

Born (1956-12-09)December 9, 1956
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Died February 25, 1994(1994-02-25) (aged 37)
Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Kiryat Arba, across from the Meir Kahane Memorial Park
Residence Kiryat Arba
Other names Benjamin Goldstein[1]
Alma mater Yeshiva University (1977) highest honors, Albert Einstein College of Medicine[1]
Occupation Physician (emergency doctor)
Years active 11
Known for Killing 29 Palestinians and injuring 125
Religion Orthodox Judaism
Spouse(s) Miriam Goldstein
Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]
Cause of death
Beaten to death :thup::thup::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So you wont complain anymore when others applaud the deaths of islamonazi terrorist scum like the 2000 killed last summer. WAY TO GO TEAM IDF take 100 out for me

So you post a bullshit manipulated chart on terrorism, then disagree with its definition of terrorism? Hey Dildo, I'm trying to build a rock garden, can I borrow your brain? Ha ha ha.
The chart wasn't manipulated, nor do I disagree with its findings. The only manipulation going on, was RoccoR's hypothetical smear campaign towards the FBI.

Good luck with your garden.

The pattern has been quite the opposite. America was nearly 100% pro-Israel 20 years ago, the young were brainwashed into supporting Israel decades ago. Now the young are reading the news and changing their views.

Bzzzzz wrong. Muslims are intolerant imperialistic savages that are still living in the 7th century. Palestinians are the bastard children of Islamism and Nazism.

As you get older you realize the animals Israel is dealing with, and start respecting their perseverance and bravery in the face of Arab Nazi animals who want to commit a second Holocaust on the Jews.

Again, the actual experience is the opposite. The brainwashing Americans undergo tends to wear off after Americans are exposed to the facts regarding the Israeli/Palestine issue. The polls also disagree with your assertion.

That hasn't been my experience. I used to be pretty sympathetic. But watching them slaughter a jewish driver who got lost.... Changed my view of Palestine. And seeing them celebrate 9/11, pretty much killed off any and all sympathy for their cause completely.

Whether or not your claims are true, I don't know and don't care. But for me, as far as I'm concerned, they are animals. Pure and simply, they are beasts. Just plain and simple, animals that deserve whatever they get. No sympathy, no support.

So when you post "illegal settlements" and "Israel confiscated...." to me that's cause for celebration. Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity.
This conflict is producing extremists on both sides. would you call Baruch Goldstein an animal?
Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Goldstein

Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Residence Kiryat Arba
Alma mater Yeshiva University (1977) highest honors, Albert Einstein College of Medicine[1]
Years active 11
Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]

No he was damaged from seeing the aftermath of Islamic violence one too often. He should have been helped by members of the medical profession before he reached that state. He was not taught to do this sort of thing from an early age, unlike muslims that are.
Why couldn't you ask your friends in the NutHouse to talk to him?

I have also found that my liberal leanings have been eroded by muslim terrorism in the world today. I mean almost all terrorism in modern times is committed by muslims screaming "Allu Akbar" and then blowing themselves up.
Wrong! Less than 2% are committed by Muslims.

NOPE not what your link says at all, it says less that 2% of terrorist acts in the EU are religiously motivated. Not all Islamic terrorist attacks are religiously motivated either.

So you fail thrice over in this link.

Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Goldstein

Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Residence Kiryat Arba
Years active 11

No he was damaged from seeing the aftermath of Islamic violence one too often. He should have been helped by members of the medical profession before he reached that state. He was not taught to do this sort of thing from an early age, unlike muslims that are.
Why couldn't you ask your friends in the NutHouse to talk to him?

I have no friends in any nuthouse, unlike you who is a certified mental patient.

NOPE not what your link says at all, it says less that 2% of terrorist acts in the EU are religiously motivated. Not all Islamic terrorist attacks are religiously motivated either.

Nice try.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.

I have also found that my liberal leanings have been eroded by muslim terrorism in the world today. I mean almost all terrorism in modern times is committed by muslims screaming "Allu Akbar" and then blowing themselves up.

If the attacks are not religiously motivated, why do you call them "Islamic" terrorist attacks?

If the attacks are not religiously motivated, why do you call them "Islamic" terrorist attacks?

There was never a time that the Muslim attacks and savagery wasn't religiously motivated.

From the very beginning it started as an Islamic Nazi movement.

There was never a time that the Muslim attacks and savagery wasn't religiously motivated.

OK, so you disagree with Phoenall.

How so? "Land" is just smoke and mirrors for the real problem in the ME Israel / Palestine conflict, which is Muslim hatred, violence, intolerance and inability to coexist with non Muslims.

Nice try.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.

Read your link again and see, or cant you read and have to get the 10 year old muslim boy to read for you

The Israeli Regime of Nut&Yahoo and his fascist Right Wing Gang is again Stealing Land from unarmed oppressed Palestinian civilians against all norms of war in todays world...The Fascist who really run the Right Wing Gang came to Israel from Mother Russia which too steals land with impunity! Its always like this with Fascists, I'm just ashamed that my American taxes have supported a state that has attacked all its neighbors in pursuit of ME military dominance...Iran with hidden nukes, Saudi Arabia on the Jihadist hit list defending it waning influence as fires are spreading all over as Populism via Islam is overthrowing Western influenced governments...

When the dust clears Israel will be in danger because above all she has wanted an East/West war; in the next generation she will get her wish if she doesn't accept a two state solution and give back what she stole beyond the Green-Line in nineteen sixty seven Land- Grab!
Israel confiscates nearly 1 000 acres of Palestinian land in the West Bank Al Jazeera America
Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli settlement south of Bethlehem in the West Bank — a move described by Israeli rights group Peace Now as “unprecedented in its scope since the 1980s."

Settlements built on Palestinian land occupied by Israel, including East Jerusalem, are deemed illegal by the United Nations. Israel’s refusal to halt their construction and expansion has at times arrested the peace process and increased resentment and distrust among Palestinians.

In a statement published on its website, Peace Now condemned the latest land confiscation and said it further damaged the chance of achieving a lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians based on a two-state solution.

The group also said the move ran contrary to the “new diplomatic horizon” that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke of earlier this month, even as Israel and Hamas exchanged blows in a deadly battle that devastated the Gaza Strip.

“Peace Now views this declaration as proof that Prime Minister Netanyahu does not aspire for a new ‘Diplomatic Horizon’ but rather, he continues to put obstacles to the two state vision and promote a one state solution,” the group said.

Later on Sunday, a U.S. State Department official characterized the land confiscation as "counterproductive” and urged Israel to “reverse” its decision.

British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond echoed that call on Monday, saying the move had the potential to reignite violence between the two parties.

"This is a particularly ill-judged decision that comes at a time when the priority must be to build on the cease-fire in Gaza. It will do serious damage to Israel's standing in the international community," Hammond said.
Awwww! Tuff titty.
Then when they blow up Israelis they will scream terrorists and the world will say tough titty. Then the world will turn on israel even more to set up end times battle like Jews want. I say turn the whole evil holy land into a glass factory and save the world now

OK, so you disagree with Phoenall.

No we just have a different definition of what constitutes religious terrorism. I don't see the IRA as being religious when they use terrorism, nor do I see hamas et al as being religious when they use terrorism. They use religion as an excuse or a reason but they are not doing it as a religious observance.

Calling Christians and Muslims in Palestine animals and beasts is quite racist. This what the Nazis would call the Jews. Also, statements like "Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity." is a genocidal statement and probably should not be permitted.

Yeah, I don't care what a terrorist supporter thinks is racists. You simply don't matter. You support animals, that's fine. But your opinion has more value than the opinions of the animals themselves.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back