Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

He
Glad to see you support settler colonialism. Makes it clear what kind of person you are. Had you been born a few decades ago you would have been an Apartheid supporter. It took some time, but Apartheid ended eventually. Good people came around. Good people will come around on this issue too, eventually.

Apartheid blah blah blah blah, Israel will be ended eventually...blah blah blah...jerk jerk jerk...

Hey Monte, ever noticed, you keep repeating the same bullshit mantra over and over, and people keep laughing at how stupid and mentally ill you are. Quite a reputation you're building up here.

Yeah, we've heard that for 30 years. And Israel has more of their rightful land than ever before, and there are more settlers than ever before.

The anti-Israel people have been proclaiming the eminent death of Israel since the 1940s, and G-d it seems hasn't been on your side, especially since every time you attack them, they beat the snot out of you, and you lose more and more land. All you can do is try and blame someone like the US.

Well.. keep spouting off all your truisms, in the mean time Israel is taking more land. Good luck with that.
Catch the fucking clue, God doesn't support narcissistic assholes, who think their shit don't stink.

Well, then you should feel sorry for the Palestinians and other so called devout Muslims who hate and kill in the name of Mohammad.

Of course you don't care about Apartheid, you support it.

And, I see you support Israel's behavior in stealing land because it mimics Russia's. Good man, at least you're honest.

The numbers of people supporting Palestinian (Christians and Muslims by the way) in the world is growing, support for Israel among the young even in the U.S. is declining. So it appears when dinosaurs like you die out, things will change for the better.

Young Americans take a dim view of Israel’s actions

Young Americans take a dim view of Israel s actions - The Washington Post

I don't care what "young Americans" have a dim view about either, or how many support Palestine.

Yes, I do. I think all of you on the left, if you support Russia, then you should support Israel.

It's about time you are intellectually consistent about SOMETHING.

Otherwise, I still don't care what you think, and never will.

And when young Americans grow older and away from the indoctrination in academia, they generally start having a very positive view towards Israel. That's been the pattern.

You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.
On what do you base that his research is not factual or not based on actual quotes?

Oh wait, they disprove your assertions and conclusions.

And are you now claiming that you NEVER use pro Palestinian propoganda sites? 'Cause I've caught you myself doing it all the time. It's either these two edited documents, or garbage from propaganda sites from you.

Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Squawk!

I never use pro-Palestinian sites to make a point. Only academic and government archives. I sometimes will link Ito sraeli news. You have never "caught me" as I never use partisan sites unless they are Zionist/Hasbara sites from which I can gauge what their next propaganda push will be.

You use information from Zionist/Hasbara sites exclusively. You have no idea what the truth is.

RACIST LYING SPAMMER
You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.

So the 1931 report to the LoN is propaganda now is it, I wonder why you use it then ?

He calls parts of the same document that he posts over and over "propoganda".

And then deflects when this is pointed out to him, what a fruit cake...............

Middle East Journal is a propaganda magazine published by Daniel Pipes well known Zionist and Islamophobe. You have never linked to a UN document to support any of your claims.

So when I use your own links to destroy your islamomoron propaganda and SPAMMING I am not linking to the UN.

You have never posted any part of a UN document that disproves any of my claims. It would be impossible because my claims are simply what is written on the UN documents.

No they are what you cherry pick and then manipulate to meet with your POV. When the rest is produced you are left with egg on your face.

And I make it clear you are an IslamoNazi liar, an anti Semite, and probably a concert to Islama and paid false propagandist. Odds are I'm right. :rofl:

The Jews stole no one's land, they simply took back their ancestral homeland from Arab invaders.

True story, troll. :cool:
You are definitely PT BARNUM material...I have a deed I just found in an ancient Roman Era burial plot in my back yard and have a deed to Judea to the bearer signed by Augustus himself!

It is mine!

Then take it to the Smithsonian and have it verified, the proceeds of the sale would mean you could buy Palestine for the arab muslims and still have enough left over to possibly buy Jordan as well

And I make it clear you are an IslamoNazi liar, an anti Semite, and probably a concert to Islama and paid false propagandist. Odds are I'm right. :rofl:

The Jews stole no one's land, they simply took back their ancestral homeland from Arab invaders.

True story, troll. :cool:

You never tell a true story. All you post are fantasies, like the stupid animation you insist on boring us with. You are simply an uneducated clown.

You mean the one that shows the muslims getting owned by the infidel

And, I see you support Israel's behavior in stealing land because it mimics Russia's. Good man, at least you're honest.

The numbers of people supporting Palestinian (Christians and Muslims by the way) in the world is growing, support for Israel among the young even in the U.S. is declining. So it appears when dinosaurs like you die out, things will change for the better.

I don't care what "young Americans" have a dim view about either, or how many support Palestine.

Yes, I do. I think all of you on the left, if you support Russia, then you should support Israel.

And when young Americans grow older and away from the indoctrination in academia, they generally start having a very positive view towards Israel. That's been the pattern.

The pattern has been quite the opposite. America was nearly 100% pro-Israel 20 years ago, the young were brainwashed into supporting Israel decades ago. Now the young are reading the news and changing their views.

The pattern has been quite the opposite. America was nearly 100% pro-Israel 20 years ago, the young were brainwashed into supporting Israel decades ago. Now the young are reading the news and changing their views.

Bzzzzz wrong. Muslims are intolerant imperialistic savages that are still living in the 7th century. Palestinians are the bastard children of Islamism and Nazism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

As you get older you realize the animals Israel is dealing with, and start respecting their perseverance and bravery in the face of Arab Nazi animals who want to commit a second Holocaust on the Jews.

True story. :cool:

Bzzzzz wrong. Muslims are intolerant imperialistic savages that are still living in the 7th century. Palestinians are the bastard children of Islamism and Nazism.

As you get older you realize the animals Israel is dealing with, and start respecting their perseverance and bravery in the face of Arab Nazi animals who want to commit a second Holocaust on the Jews.

Again, the actual experience is the opposite. The brainwashing Americans undergo tends to wear off after Americans are exposed to the facts regarding the Israeli/Palestine issue. The polls also disagree with your assertion.

Again, the actual experience is the opposite. The brainwashing Americans undergo tends to wear off after Americans are exposed to the facts regarding the Israeli/Palestine issue. The polls also disagree with your assertion.

That hasn't been my experience. I used to be pretty sympathetic. But watching them slaughter a jewish driver who got lost.... Changed my view of Palestine. And seeing them celebrate 9/11, pretty much killed off any and all sympathy for their cause completely.

Whether or not your claims are true, I don't know and don't care. But for me, as far as I'm concerned, they are animals. Pure and simply, they are beasts. Just plain and simple, animals that deserve whatever they get. No sympathy, no support.

So when you post "illegal settlements" and "Israel confiscated...." to me that's cause for celebration. Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity.

Calling Christians and Muslims in Palestine animals and beasts is quite racist. This what the Nazis would call the Jews. Also, statements like "Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity." is a genocidal statement and probably should not be permitted.

Last edited:

That hasn't been my experience. I used to be pretty sympathetic. But watching them slaughter a jewish driver who got lost.... Changed my view of Palestine. And seeing them celebrate 9/11, pretty much killed off any and all sympathy for their cause completely.

Whether or not your claims are true, I don't know and don't care. But for me, as far as I'm concerned, they are animals. Pure and simply, they are beasts. Just plain and simple, animals that deserve whatever they get. No sympathy, no support.

So when you post "illegal settlements" and "Israel confiscated...." to me that's cause for celebration. Fewer animals is a plus for all humanity.
This conflict is producing extremists on both sides. would you call Baruch Goldstein an animal?
Baruch Goldstein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Baruch Goldstein

Born (1956-12-09)December 9, 1956
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Died February 25, 1994(1994-02-25) (aged 37)
Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Kiryat Arba, across from the Meir Kahane Memorial Park
Residence Kiryat Arba
Other names Benjamin Goldstein[1]
Alma mater Yeshiva University (1977) highest honors, Albert Einstein College of Medicine[1]
Occupation Physician (emergency doctor)
Years active 11
Known for Killing 29 Palestinians and injuring 125
Religion Orthodox Judaism
Spouse(s) Miriam Goldstein
Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]

This conflict is producing extremists on both sides. would you call Baruch Goldstein an animal?
Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Goldstein

Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Residence Kiryat Arba
Alma mater Yeshiva University (1977) highest honors, Albert Einstein College of Medicine[1]
Years active 11
Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]
Cause of death
Beaten to death :thup::thup::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And as the students get older they realise they were fed neo Marxist pro Islamic propaganda and revert to being decent human beings again opposed to Islamic violence and terrorism. Then the read the books frowned on when they were at college and see the truth about the arab/Jew conflict and where its roots really lie. Then they start looking at what is being taught in colleges across the States and start to bring pressure on their representatives to have the curriculum changed. So in another 20 years time the teachings will be back to American values and pro democracy, not neo Marxism and islamonazi propaganda and lies.

I wonder if you mean news like this............

Hamas DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as human shields Daily Mail Online

Any young person seeing these would immediately ask the question, " why doesn't Israel destroy all the rockets once and for all ?" and then sympathise with the Israelis plight facing these rockets all day and night.

YOU LOSE AGAIN TO DECENCY AND HUMANITY

No, you have just posted nonsense you nitwit. I never crawl into a hole, I always make it clear through my posts that you are nitwit.

Not very structured your English, are you sure you can understand it properly ?

They are three declarative sentences, in better English than you will ever write.

Full of immature childish insults showing a lack of intelligence and command of the English language.

Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Goldstein

Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Residence Kiryat Arba
Years active 11

No he was damaged from seeing the aftermath of Islamic violence one too often. He should have been helped by members of the medical profession before he reached that state. He was not taught to do this sort of thing from an early age, unlike muslims that are.

Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Goldstein

Hebron, West Bank
Cause of death
Beaten to death
Resting place
Residence Kiryat Arba
Years active 11

No he was damaged from seeing the aftermath of Islamic violence one too often. He should have been helped by members of the medical profession before he reached that state. He was not taught to do this sort of thing from an early age, unlike muslims that are.

Forum List

Back