Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

It' all propaganda from a Zionist Islamophobic hate site. (Middle East Forum and Daniel Pipes) It's like linking to Stormfront.

So your source is a Zionist islamophobic hate site is it Abdul ( Un archives )

Middle East Journal is not the UN archives you nitwit. It is a Zionist Islamophobic website.

Did you read the source of most of your propaganda claims then Abdul, the ones you put the UN insignia to. Because many of the debunked propaganda manipulations of yours have all come from the UN archives.

You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.

So the 1931 report to the LoN is propaganda now is it, I wonder why you use it then ?

He calls parts of the same document that he posts over and over "propoganda".

And then deflects when this is pointed out to him, what a fruit cake...............

You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.
On what do you base that his research is not factual or not based on actual quotes?

Oh wait, they disprove your assertions and conclusions.

And are you now claiming that you NEVER use pro Palestinian propoganda sites? 'Cause I've caught you myself doing it all the time. It's either these two edited documents, or garbage from propaganda sites from you.

Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Squawk!

I never use pro-Palestinian sites to make a point. Only academic and government archives. I sometimes will link Ito sraeli news. You have never "caught me" as I never use partisan sites unless they are Zionist/Hasbara sites from which I can gauge what their next propaganda push will be.

You use information from Zionist/Hasbara sites exclusively. You have no idea what the truth is.

RACIST LYING SPAMMER

So the 1931 report to the LoN is propaganda now is it, I wonder why you use it then ?

He calls parts of the same document that he posts over and over "propoganda".

And then deflects when this is pointed out to him, what a fruit cake...............

Middle East Journal is a propaganda magazine published by Daniel Pipes well known Zionist and Islamophobe. You have never linked to a UN document to support any of your claims.

^^^^^^
I've posted parts of UN documents that disprove your claims, that you edited out. :rofl:

You have never posted any part of a UN document that disproves any of my claims. It would be impossible because my claims are simply what is written on the UN documents.

^^^^^^
Yes I have, and the. You've either crawled back into your hole or started whining about "The UN had no right to form a Jewish state blah blah blah...." Aw boohoo!

No, you have just posted nonsense you nitwit. I never crawl into a hole, I always make it clear through my posts that you are nitwit.

And I make it clear you are an IslamoNazi liar, an anti Semite, and probably a concert to Islama and paid false propagandist. Odds are I'm right. :rofl:

The Jews stole no one's land, they simply took back their ancestral homeland from Arab invaders.

True story, troll. :cool:

And I make it clear you are an IslamoNazi liar, an anti Semite, and probably a concert to Islama and paid false propagandist. Odds are I'm right. :rofl:

The Jews stole no one's land, they simply took back their ancestral homeland from Arab invaders.

You are definitely PT BARNUM material...I have a deed I just found in an ancient Roman Era burial plot in my back yard and have a deed to Judea to the bearer signed by Augustus himself!

It is mine!

Last edited:

You never tell a true story. All you post are fantasies, like the stupid animation you insist on boring us with. You are simply an uneducated clown.

You never tell a true story. All you post are fantasies, like the stupid animation you insist on boring us with. You are simply an uneducated clown.
TRUE STORY..............

Israel is a COUNTRY...........created by the UN IN 1948.

It still exists.............even after multiple wars and 10's of thousands of rockets fired at them.

And those who attack it.................continue to die as a result..................

TRUE STORY.............DEAL WITH IT.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

And the population of non-Jews in areas under Israeli jurisdiction is growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population. Currently there are more non-Jews under Jew control than Jews.

None of the european colonial projects of late 19th and 20th centuries have continued with European rule. From Algeria to South Africa. Eventually demographics overcome military power.

TRUE STORY DEAL WITH IT

And the population of non-Jews in areas under Israeli jurisdiction is growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population. Currently there are more non-Jews under Jew control than Jews.

None of the european colonial projects of late 19th and 20th centuries have continued with European rule. From Algeria to South Africa. Eventually demographics overcome military power.

TRUE STORY DEAL WITH IT
TRUE STORY...........

The Sunni's are killing the Shiites.........
The Sunni's are killing the Sunni's.......
The Kurds killing the Sunni's..........

Are the Muslims populating at a rate to overcome the Muslim on Muslim killing in the region..............along with U.S. air strikes......oops........Syrian air strikes............oops Jordanian air strikes............oops Egyptian air strikes.........oops Saudi Air Strikes in Yemen...........oops......Oman, UAE, Quatar..............OOPS..........

TRUE STORY DEAL WITH IT.

TRUE STORY...........

Are the Muslims populating at a rate to overcome the Muslim on Muslim killing in the region..............along with U.S. air strikes......oops........Syrian air strikes............oops Jordanian air strikes............oops Egyptian air strikes.........oops Saudi Air Strikes in Yemen...........oops......Oman, UAE, Quatar..............OOPS..........

TRUE STORY DEAL WITH IT.
Well, here in the US, more terrorist acts were done by Jews (7%), than by Muslims (6%).

TRUE STORY...........

TRUE STORY DEAL WITH IT.
Well, here in the US, more terrorist acts were done by Jews (7%), than by Muslims (6%).
:haha::link:

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Wired reported the same month:

Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.

Since when did the Murder Rate in the United States become a statistic for terrorism...............

okay...........needed to read the propaganda site down further.......

Based on our review of the approximately 2,400 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil contained within the START database, we determined that approximately 60 were carried out by Muslims.

In other words, approximately 2.5% of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims.* This is a tiny proportion of all attacks.

(We determined that approximately 118 of the terror attacks – or 4.9% – were carried out by Jewish groups such as Jewish Armed Resistance, the Jewish Defense League, Jewish Action Movement, United Jewish Underground and Thunder of Zion. This is almost twice the percentage of Islamic attacks within the United States. In addition, there were approximately 168 attacks – or 7% – by anti-abortion activists, who tend to be Christian. Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion Nacional – a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization – carried out more than 120 bomb attacks on U.S. targets between 1974 and 1983, and there were some 41 attacks by Cuban exiles, and a number of attacks by other Latin American groups. If we look at worldwide attacks – instead of just attacks on U.S. soil – Sunni Muslims are the main perpetrators of terrorism. However: 1. Muslims are also the main victims of terror attacks worldwide; and 2. the U.S. backs the most radical types of Sunnis over more moderate Muslims and Arab secularists.)

MY RESPONSE.............SO! What's this got to do with Israel..............

Forum List

Back