Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

You are just linking to propaganda on a Zionist propaganda site. That's what you do, but it doesn't make the information anything other than propaganda. No, he does not use information from archives, like you, he tries to claim the factual information in the archives is not true. by making things up. There is a difference. He is a propagandist.
You realize that anyone who doesn't kiss PAlestinian ass, you call them a propagandist??

Do you know how stupid you look? Not to mention you are quite possible the biggest propagandist here.

Your prof. writes for a propaganda site and his work is on that propaganda site. He is known as a right-wing neocon Zionist and he is Jewish. Not your impartial neutral historian.

When you find facts from official archives at the UN, academic institutions etc. that support your position I will certainly pay attention. I will ignore the propaganda you link to.

By the way, my undergraduate degree is from Princeton and I have a Master's from George Washington. Duke does not impress me.

The fact that you brought that up without anyone asking you tells me that you're a bullshit liar....which we already knew.

The response to Ruddy was his comment that the propagandist was teaching at Duke. And, I never lie. No need to.

I am a football fan (soccer) and am an Internazionale Milano supporter (Inter Milan). We are not doing very well now, we suck, in fact.

I am a football fan (soccer) and am an Internazionale Milano supporter (Inter Milan). We are not doing very well now, we suck, in fact.
Montreal (my home team) is in the playoffs and are playing right now.

I love playing soccer but I have trouble watching an entire game

Ever heard of a professional hockey player with no dental plan in his contract? Me neither.

You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.
On what do you base that his research is not factual or not based on actual quotes?

Oh wait, they disprove your assertions and conclusions.

And are you now claiming that you NEVER use pro Palestinian propoganda sites? 'Cause I've caught you myself doing it all the time. It's either these two edited documents, or garbage from propaganda sites from you.

Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Squawk!

I never use pro-Palestinian sites to make a point. Only academic and government archives. I sometimes will link Ito sraeli news. You have never "caught me" as I never use partisan sites unless they are Zionist/Hasbara sites from which I can gauge what their next propaganda push will be.

You use information from Zionist/Hasbara sites exclusively. You have no idea what the truth is.

RACIST LIAR AND SPAMMER you do it all the time

1943 after the Arab invasion, of course. Just like in 1896 majority of Jerusalem were Jews before the Arab invasions.

You keep posting this bullshit chart with ESTIMATED numbers which have been found to be to be TOTALLY UNRELIABLE. We can't track the number of illegals entering into the US, does any sane person expect the temporary mandate govt. to not only govern and keep the peace, but also TRACK ILLEGALS? Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' moron!

"Reference to Arab immigration into Palestine during the 1920s is made as well in the British mandatory government's annual compilation of statistical data on population. The Palestine Blue Book, 1937, for example, provides time series demographic statistics whose annual estimates are based on extrapolations from its 1922 census.[24] The footnote accompanying the table on population of Palestine reads:

There has been unrecorded illegal immigration of both Jews and Arabs in the period since the census of 1931, but it is clear that, since it cannot be recorded, no estimate of its volume is possible.[25]

The 1935 British report to the League of Nations noted that:

One thousand five hundred and fifty-seven persons (including 565 Jews) who, having made their way into the country surreptitiously, were later detected, were sentenced to imprisonment for their offence and recommended for deportation.[26]

The number who "made their way into the country surreptitiously" and undetected was neither estimated nor mentioned.

Historian Gad Gilbar's observation on Ruth Kark's contribution to his edited volume Ottoman Palestine, 1800-1914, touches on the issue of Arab immigration into and within Palestine. He relates her ideas in "The Rise and Decline of Coastal Towns in Palestine" to Charles Issawi's thesis concerning the role of minority groups and foreigners in the development of Middle Eastern towns. Explaining why no other Palestinian cities grew as rapidly as Jaffa and Haifa did during the final three decades of the Ottoman rule, Gilbar writes: "Both attracted population from the rural and urban surroundings and immigrants from outside Palestine."[27]

Each piece of the demographic puzzle by itself may reveal no identifiable picture. But given a multiplicity of such pieces, an image does begin to appear. The Royal Institute for International Affairs adds another piece. Commenting on the growth of the Palestinian population during the decades of the 1920s and 1930s it reports: "The number of Arabs who have entered Palestine illegally from Syria and Transjordan is unknown. But probably considerable."[28] And C.S. Jarvis, governor of the Sinai from 1923-36, adds yet another:

This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Trans-Jordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery.[29]

Ya see?! YOU'RE FULLA SHIT. NOW KEEP POSTING THIS CHART ANOTHER 500 TIMES, moron.

No need for a chart, just the official information contained in the UN Resolution (Report to the General Assembly) which preceded the and condoned the partition. It's not the propaganda you post.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths. Indeed, the natural rate of increase of Moslem Arabs in Palestine is the highest in recorded statistics,1 a phenomenon explained by very high fertility rates coupled with a marked decline in death rates as a result of improved conditions of life and public health, The natural rate of increase of Jews is also relatively high, but is conditioned by a favorable age distribution of the population due to the high rate of immigration.

Which you have to yet prove is actual facts and not a fabrication. Just because it is a UN document does not mean it is true

Well then, if an official report prepared to facilitate and guide the UN in the implementation of the partition plan could be a fabrication then the basis upon which the partition was approved was based on fabrications. Does the Hasbara tell you to grasp at straws in such a nonsensical manner?

Never mind changing the subject when will you provide evidence to support your claims that the Jews have no legal right to have a homeland ?

If UN res 181 is based of fabrications it does not alter the fact that the Jews were given Palestine for their National Home under INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Does your imam tell you to make up these RACIST LIES and tell you to manipulate documents until they meet with your islamomoron POV.
Amazing phoney NutCake, you invoke International Law when only when it helps your lies and deny it when it shows your lies...

Really a certified Certificate of Sanity may dispel your insanity?

What international laws do I deny then or stupid one, and we are still waiting for your certificate of sanity signed by a proper doctor and not D Duck or M.Mouse

He is published on . Middle East Forum a Zionist Islamophobic hate/propaganda site owned/managed by one the world's no. 1 Islamophobes, Daniel Pipes. The book is all propaganda. Try finding something other than propaganda to make a point. Unfortunately, you will have little luck. The facts are against you.

How do we know the author of your SPAMMING is not an islamonazi who is published on islamoinazi terrorist sites and Nazi white supremacists outlets ?

You really do come out with some stupid things sometimes abdul

You can post all the propaganda you want. It is just propaganda from Zionist hate sites. There is plenty of similar material available on pro-Palestinian sites, . Try posting some factual material for once Ruddy.

So the 1931 report to the LoN is propaganda now is it, I wonder why you use it then ?

Amazing phoney NutCake, you invoke International Law when only when it helps your lies and deny it when it shows your lies...

Really a certified Certificate of Sanity may dispel your insanity?
He doesn't really invoke it. He just says the words, "international law", then turns around and acts like he just made a point. And on the rare occasions where he does try to quote something specific, it doesn't prove what he claimed. A couple of times, it actually proved the opposite!

How would you know being in a haze all the time.............

So the 1931 report to the LoN is propaganda now is it, I wonder why you use it then ?

He calls parts of the same document that he posts over and over "propoganda".

It' all propaganda from a Zionist Islamophobic hate site. (Middle East Forum and Daniel Pipes) It's like linking to Stormfront.

So your source is a Zionist islamophobic hate site is it Abdul ( Un archives )

Middle East Journal is not the UN archives you nitwit. It is a Zionist Islamophobic website.

Ha ha ha. Get lost dufus. And when those same UN archives disprove your claims, you whine, bitch and moan "what right does UN have to tell the Arabs what to do?!"

Forum List

Back