Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

I mean that there are plenty of retards on the internet that say so. Does that make it true ??

Your logic seems to be that if it's on the internet, it must be true!

There are also many people who write articles about how the world is flat.

But being the deluded moron that you are, you are gullible and will believe anything you read as long as it says something bad about Israel.
Just let me know when you're done playing make believe.

Monti is the poster child for Palestinian propaganda, lies and being allergic to the truth.

But we all knew that already.

I mean that there are plenty of retards on the internet that say so. Does that make it true ??

Your logic seems to be that if it's on the internet, it must be true!

There are also many people who write articles about how the world is flat.

But being the deluded moron that you are, you are gullible and will believe anything you read as long as it says something bad about Israel.
Just let me know when you're done playing make believe.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? I said that there are people that say ISrael supports ISIS on the internet, and you asked me "Then why are you acting like it's not true?"

That was a dumb comment BIllo, even for you!

You're the one who said you hope Israel gets nuked, not me.
Also, you are putting words in my mouth. I never said anything you're claiming
That's right. I wanted to nuke the Nazis. I felt they deserved it, after what they did. I feel the same way about Israel. They deserve to be nuked after 50 years of this shit.

You're the one who said you hope Israel gets nuked, not me.
Also, you are putting words in my mouth. I never said anything you're claiming
That's right. I wanted to nuke the Nazis. I felt they deserved it, after what they did. I feel the same way about Israel. They deserve to be nuked after 50 years of this shit.

Ok, so you're just as bas as the Nazis were. You're a sick person BIllo.

The Nazis felt the same way you do. They wanted to kill all the Jews just like you did "Barbeque Israel with Nukes"

Remember that you deranged conspiracy theorist ?
The Nazis felt they could acquire territory by force. That is what you're advocating here. Not me.

The Nazis felt they could acquire territory by force.

And they ended up losing territory.
Arabs felt like they could acquire Israeli territory by force and they ended up losing territory instead. And boy did the losers turn out to be a bunch of whiney bitches.
Why are Arabs such whiney bitches?

The Nazis felt they could acquire territory by force.

And they ended up losing territory.
Arabs felt like they could acquire Israeli territory by force and they ended up losing territory instead. And boy did the losers turn out to be a bunch of whiney bitches.
Why are Arabs such whiney bitches?
Maybe they're talking down to their audience?

Forum List

Back