Israel Owns the Congress

I Already explained to everyone and Penelope in particular, why the accusing side should provide the evidence, you know how to read.....so do it.........
Look juden boy......it's a known fact that we have a ZOG government and our ME policy is based on what's good for Israel not the U.S.

So deal with it Shlomo........ :cool:

The only way I want to accept a comparison is simply a list shows why Israel own the congress over other states.
Don't analyze, don't tell me where there are pro-Israelis, don't tell me about the president.
Simply make a list.
Jewish Members of U.S. Congress:
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)
Jewish Congressmen: Table of Contents | Senators | Representatives

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate
(11 Democrats, 1 Independent)

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) **
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House
(1 Republican, 21 Democrats)

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Jewish Members of 113th U.S. Congress Jewish Virtual Library
This is nearly what I was asking for, but not 'Jewish' because not all Jewish are pro-Israelis, and this only present ONE part of the comparison, Show me pro-Israelis vs other countries which are not pro-Israelis in the majority.
This is all I'm asking.
How about go screw yourself.

You know how to google.......do it. ....... :cool:

Post the numbers of jews owning media in america..that would highlight the reason for the constant drumbeat of mindless support for israel...subtle (and overt) propaganda and indoctination about the "only democracy in the M.E..big deal..I'm with Michael Scheurer.
We get nothing of value or useful from israel..Let them and the muzzies sort it out among themselves and let the chips fall where they will.

I Already explained to everyone and Penelope in particular, why the accusing side should provide the evidence, you know how to read.....so do it.........
Look juden boy......it's a known fact that we have a ZOG government and our ME policy is based on what's good for Israel not the U.S.

So basically nobody here from the accusing side can provide any evidence to base the claim?
I'm waiting.
In the meanwhile, keep that in your mind Sunni,Susana, Penelope, this is only a conspiracy theory.
Good luck in the future, Danny boy. :finger3:

So basically nobody here from the accusing side can provide any evidence to base the claim?
I'm waiting.
In the meanwhile, keep that in your mind Sunni,Susana, Penelope, this is only a conspiracy theory.
Good luck in the future, Danny boy.
Aren't you running late for your daily hasbara meeting?? ..... :cool:

I did , see my last post , if that is not owning people I have no idea what is. I also suppect behind closed doors they need to also pledge alliance and most of them once elected do go the western wall and vow an oath to Israel. Money talks, Obama got the highest Jewish vote. Powers to be wanted him in. I also suspect a would be President will have to assign a Jewish person to the Chair of the Fed Reserve as has been since the last 27-30 years.

See Rand Paul, he has made his commitment already along with Mrs. Clinton.[/QUOTE]
Your post did not evident a comparison of who owns what.[/QUOTE]

My post 19. Drooling over Sheldon.[/QUOTE]
I can simply repeat what I said before but clearly it didn't sink in.
Show me a comparison between ALL aspects of ALL the rest of the world.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps I should put it another way for you, Israel does not own American or our Congressmen, the Jewish people do. President of ACLU, Fed Reserve, 3 Jewish on the Supreme Court, the Aipac lobby in Washington, the most powerful lobby in our congress. Have you ever heard a congressman say anything about even the least bit neg about Israel , without coming out and apologizing? They will not last long and they know it. The people with money and power pick the president, and they are mainly Jewish. Our President is bought, not elected.
We only think we elect our president, makes us feel good. I should add, both running are already ok'd , so they do let the one with most electoral votes in, as they have ok'd the primaries already.[/QUOTE]

They don't OWN congress, they INFLUENCE congress.
Only a deluded leftist would think that another country owns the congress.
Wow, just wow. You idiots NEVER cease to amaze me![/QUOTE]

No they do more than influence congress, MONEY. Even those in Hollywood keep their mouth shu
Why the big N/A under the last message column?
Haven't you read Flacaltenn's post # 18?

Yes and I think I answered it for the most part, whoever had the most MONEY,
The only way I want to accept a comparison is simply a list shows why Israel own the congress over other states.
Don't analyze, don't tell me where there are pro-Israelis, don't tell me about the president.
Simply make a list.
Jewish Members of U.S. Congress:
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)
Jewish Congressmen: Table of Contents | Senators | Representatives

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate
(11 Democrats, 1 Independent)

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) **
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House
(1 Republican, 21 Democrats)

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Jewish Members of 113th U.S. Congress Jewish Virtual Library
This is nearly what I was asking for, but not 'Jewish' because not all Jewish are pro-Israelis, and this only present ONE part of the comparison, Show me pro-Israelis vs other countries which are not pro-Israelis in the majority.
This is all I'm asking.
How about go screw yourself.

You know how to google.......do it. ....... :cool:
I Already explained to everyone and Penelope in particular, why the accusing side should provide the evidence, you know how to read.....so do it......... :cool:
America is ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) which sets the pro Israeli agenda for our Middle East policy.

And is why all U.S. presidential contenders must scrape and bow to the AIPAC jewish lobby if they have any hope of being nominated by their political party.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove it isn't so. We all know it is.
It is up to the one blaming to bring the evidence to prove the claim, this is the law in the US as far as I know.

I did , see my last post , if that is not owning people I have no idea what is. I also suppect behind closed doors they need to also pledge alliance and most of them once elected do go the western wall and vow an oath to Israel. Money talks, Obama got the highest Jewish vote. Powers to be wanted him in. I also suspect a would be President will have to assign a Jewish person to the Chair of the Fed Reserve as has been since the last 27-30 years.

See Rand Paul, he has made his commitment already along with Mrs. Clinton.
Your post did not evident a comparison of who owns what.

My post 19. Drooling over Sheldon.
Show me a comparison between ALL aspects of ALL the rest of the world.

Perhaps I should put it another way for you, Israel does not own American or our Congressmen, the Jewish people do. President of ACLU, Fed Reserve, 3 Jewish on the Supreme Court, the Aipac lobby in Washington, the most powerful lobby in our congress. Have you ever heard a congressman say anything about even the least bit neg about Israel , without coming out and apologizing? They will not last long and they know it. The people with money and power pick the president, and they are mainly Jewish. Our President is bought, not elected.
We only think we elect our president, makes us feel good. I should add, both running are already ok'd , so they do let the one with most electoral votes in, as they have ok'd the primaries already.
Simply make a list.

I'd like to see one also. Just a list of those "owned" by Israel....not those that support our ally.

What exactly do you want? Here is how someone gets to be Pres. Also note who he picked for his cabinet, and who his vice president is, Mr. Joe Biden, 100% Zionist, and not Jewish, one does not need to be Jew to be a Zionist and not all Zionist are Jewish. Many don't support Israel , but they will never admit it, in Congress as in HW and media, you will not survive if you don't at least pretend to support Israel .

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

Why use your own if you can steal somebody else's? More oil in circulation, the cheaper it becomes.

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

Why use your own if you can steal somebody else's? More oil in circulation, the cheaper it becomes.

Not cheap when trillions are spent to keep the region "stable". < :lmao:

The fed has been run by jews for decades if not longer....The secretary of the treasury is and has generally been jewish for generations.

jews dominate in media ownership, also and the media's only purpose is to spread propaganda.
Look at the crap that passes for "entertainment" in america ....Look who controls the networks and movie industry. Turn the sound down on your tv and just watch the images they present to you...and ask yourself why they chose THAT particular image to portray. It isn't an "accident" and it isn't a "coincidence".

Their anti american influence is evident to those not willfully blind.

White christian's are the people who historically persecuted the jews.

So now you see the constant media attacks on christians; and the flood of illegal immigrants into Europe and America being sanctioned by their ZOG governments.

Which is a way to weaken traditional western white christian culture.

And make zionism the dominate power base and ideology in the western nations.

So now you see the constant media attacks on christians; and the flood of illegal immigrants into Europe and America being sanctioned by their ZOG governments.

They need to control more than just the banks to consolidate power ?

I'll disagree with your first sentence. jews have been troublemakers since long before white people ever got involved.
There are reasons they aren't accepted and historically despised worldwide. It has nothing to do with white "anti semitism", either.

The rest of your post is very true.

EDIT..and isn't it interesting that jewish politicians in the u.s. are against closing the border or deporting illegal immigrants.
israel has a wall and captures illegals and holds them in concentration camps before they deport them.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation Reuters

"This is only a small group of the infiltrators," Interior Minister Eli Yishai said. "I'm not acting out of hatred of strangers but love of my people and to rescue the homeland."

The goal is to repatriate all the estimated 60,000 African migrants, whose growing numbers are seen by many Israelis as a law and order issue and even a threat to the long-term viability of the Jewish state.

"My policy with regard to the illegal infiltrators seeking work is clear," Netanyahu said in a May 29 speech. "First of all, to stop their entry with the fence and at the same time to deport the infiltrators who are in Israel."

He warns of Africans "flooding" and "swamping" Israel, threatening "the character of the country". Emergency measures to reverse the influx will include "detention facilities with thousands of units", Netanyahu said last week.

Last edited:
Even if Israel does treat them badly as claimed, I very much doubt that Israel would back down over its national defense priorities just because 'the US Congress says so', and US military aid to Israel is in America's national interest as it is to several other US allies so that is not a 'bargaining chip' to threaten Israel with.
Exactly how is military aid to the fascist state of Israel in America's national interest? ..... :cool:
Ask the US military and the Obama administration about that. They have the answers to that, I am not a mind reader - even though I would sure like to know their reasoning.

The Turkish lobby has too great an influence though, it sacked an ambassador and his wife (who worked for the CIA) from the US government for speaking out against its influence on the US government. Even the Jewish lobby that you claim has a big influence can't do that.

America is ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) which sets the pro Israeli agenda for our Middle East policy.

And is why all U.S. presidential contenders must scrape and bow to the AIPAC jewish lobby if they have any hope of being nominated by their political party.

Bullshit, prove it.

It is up to the one blaming to bring the evidence to prove the claim, this is the law in the US as far as I know.

We only think we elect our president, makes us feel good. I should add, both running are already ok'd , so they do let the one with most electoral votes in, as they have ok'd the primaries already.

Wow, just wow. You idiots NEVER cease to amaze me!

Obviously, you have no idea as to what the meaning of a 'metaphor' is <eye roll>. Wow, just wow. Idiots like you never cease to amaze me. ~ Susan

Better us then the Chinese or Saudis buying it. :)

The Saudis owned another branch of the US government recently.....must be a rotating claim. :lol:

I'll disagree with your first sentence. jews have been troublemakers since long before white people ever got involved.
There are reasons they aren't accepted and historically despised worldwide. It has nothing to do with white "anti semitism", either.

The rest of your post is very true.

EDIT..and isn't it interesting that jewish politicians in the u.s. are against closing the border or deporting illegal immigrants.
israel has a wall and captures illegals and holds them in concentration camps before they deport them.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation Reuters

"This is only a small group of the infiltrators," Interior Minister Eli Yishai said. "I'm not acting out of hatred of strangers but love of my people and to rescue the homeland."

The goal is to repatriate all the estimated 60,000 African migrants, whose growing numbers are seen by many Israelis as a law and order issue and even a threat to the long-term viability of the Jewish state.

"My policy with regard to the illegal infiltrators seeking work is clear," Netanyahu said in a May 29 speech. "First of all, to stop their entry with the fence and at the same time to deport the infiltrators who are in Israel."

He warns of Africans "flooding" and "swamping" Israel, threatening "the character of the country". Emergency measures to reverse the influx will include "detention facilities with thousands of units", Netanyahu said last week.

Just the opposite here hey.

Bullshit, prove it.

Wow, just wow. You idiots NEVER cease to amaze me!

Obviously, you have no idea as to what the meaning of a 'metaphor' is <eye roll>. Wow, just wow. Idiots like you never cease to amaze me. ~ Susan

Right, I also suppose they don't know what coercion is either.

Forum List

Back