Israel Owns the Congress

So true, and we just can't do another war. Most that came home from Fort Hood, who lost the most in Iraq, said they thought what they did as a waste of time. For another war, I fear we'd have to do a draft, which no one wants.
but people are wising up form the Iraq war. Not only that the VA hospitals here are short staffed and can't handle more wounded vets from another senseless war. We need to do whatever we can to not go to war. If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, let them, we do not need to.

I am fascinated by your INSIGHT, Penelope You state

"" but people are wising up form the Iraq war.""

I do not understand your statement----can you explain and provide a link?

you move on to imply "Israel wants a war with iran"----
you got a link?

your post makes no sense at all

Grendelyn, I have read many of your posts and you are nothing but a filthy Jew hating piece of donkey shit.

Don't blame me, Zionist . . . blame the likes of Michael Scheuer for putting these anti-Zionist thoughts in my head. If I were you, I'd be worried for America is becoming wise to that sh*tty little country that you champion. ~ Susan

I read some of the writings of Michael Sheuer----nothing new there----he parrots the pro hitlerite propaganda of the 1930s---- "adolf hitler is good for the german people-----what he does over there is not our business-------that he wants to kill a few jews is no reason for the US to get involved"

for those who do not know-----Michael Sheuer is in a bit of trouble for advocating the murder of President Barack Obama----no wonder susan loves him

Many of the American jews in top positions of the U.S. government have dual Israeli citizenship.

And should be illegal but in reality is quite common.

Which makes one wonder as to which country they are ultimately loyal to? ...... :cool:

are you stating that dual citizenship should be illegal for ALL----or just for jews, meccaist sunni? Long ago---during the
Mc carthy era----when I was VERY YOUNG-----I remember an oft repeated question at the televised Mc carthy hearings
"do you belong to any organization which supports the overthrow of the United States government"? At that time the issue was that the USSR claimed that COMMUNISM would eventually "bury" capitalist countries.----being part of such an organization was actually CRIME. ----
I consider that question to be valid-----persons who support
the "Caliphate" SHOULD BE convicted as criminals----as should any USA citizen who takes part in a march around a black rock in Arabia chanting "death to America" Such people should be deprived of USA citizenship

Even if Israel does treat them badly as claimed, I very much doubt that Israel would back down over its national defense priorities just because 'the US Congress says so', and US military aid to Israel is in America's national interest as it is to several other US allies so that is not a 'bargaining chip' to threaten Israel with.
Exactly how is military aid to the fascist state of Israel in America's national interest? ..... :cool:

America is ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) which sets the pro Israeli agenda for our Middle East policy.

And is why all U.S. presidential contenders must scrape and bow to the AIPAC jewish lobby if they have any hope of being nominated by their political party.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove it isn't so. We all know it is.
It is up to the one blaming to bring the evidence to prove the claim, this is the law in the US as far as I know.

I did , see my last post , if that is not owning people I have no idea what is. I also suppect behind closed doors they need to also pledge alliance and most of them once elected do go the western wall and vow an oath to Israel. Money talks, Obama got the highest Jewish vote. Powers to be wanted him in. I also suspect a would be President will have to assign a Jewish person to the Chair of the Fed Reserve as has been since the last 27-30 years.

See Rand Paul, he has made his commitment already along with Mrs. Clinton.
Your post did not evident a comparison of who owns what.

My post 19. Drooling over Sheldon.
I can simply repeat what I said before but clearly it didn't sink in.
Show me a comparison between ALL aspects of ALL the rest of the world.

Perhaps I should put it another way for you, Israel does not own American or our Congressmen, the Jewish people do. President of ACLU, Fed Reserve, 3 Jewish on the Supreme Court, the Aipac lobby in Washington, the most powerful lobby in our congress. Have you ever heard a congressman say anything about even the least bit neg about Israel , without coming out and apologizing? They will not last long and they know it. The people with money and power pick the president, and they are mainly Jewish. Our President is bought, not elected.
We only think we elect our president, makes us feel good. I should add, both running are already ok'd , so they do let the one with most electoral votes in, as they have ok'd the primaries already.
The only way I want to accept a comparison is simply a list shows why Israel own the congress over other states.
Don't analyze, don't tell me where there are pro-Israelis, don't tell me about the president.
Simply make a list.

So true, and we just can't do another war. Most that came home from Fort Hood, who lost the most in Iraq, said they thought what they did as a waste of time. For another war, I fear we'd have to do a draft, which no one wants.
but people are wising up form the Iraq war. Not only that the VA hospitals here are short staffed and can't handle more wounded vets from another senseless war. We need to do whatever we can to not go to war. If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, let them, we do not need to.

I think a draft would be a great idea..it would chill out all those war hawks..if EVERYONE'S son was subject to go to war, the attitude would change about fighting wars for israel by proxy. Suddenly it wouldn't be such a great idea.

America is ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) which sets the pro Israeli agenda for our Middle East policy.

And is why all U.S. presidential contenders must scrape and bow to the AIPAC jewish lobby if they have any hope of being nominated by their political party.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove it isn't so. We all know it is.
It is up to the one blaming to bring the evidence to prove the claim, this is the law in the US as far as I know.

I did , see my last post , if that is not owning people I have no idea what is. I also suppect behind closed doors they need to also pledge alliance and most of them once elected do go the western wall and vow an oath to Israel. Money talks, Obama got the highest Jewish vote. Powers to be wanted him in. I also suspect a would be President will have to assign a Jewish person to the Chair of the Fed Reserve as has been since the last 27-30 years.

See Rand Paul, he has made his commitment already along with Mrs. Clinton.
Your post did not evident a comparison of who owns what.

My post 19. Drooling over Sheldon.
I can simply repeat what I said before but clearly it didn't sink in.
Show me a comparison between ALL aspects of ALL the rest of the world.

Perhaps I should put it another way for you, Israel does not own American or our Congressmen, the Jewish people do. President of ACLU, Fed Reserve, 3 Jewish on the Supreme Court, the Aipac lobby in Washington, the most powerful lobby in our congress. Have you ever heard a congressman say anything about even the least bit neg about Israel , without coming out and apologizing? They will not last long and they know it. The people with money and power pick the president, and they are mainly Jewish. Our President is bought, not elected.
We only think we elect our president, makes us feel good. I should add, both running are already ok'd , so they do let the one with most electoral votes in, as they have ok'd the primaries already.
The only way I want to accept a comparison is simply a list shows why Israel own the congress over other states.
Don't analyze, don't tell me where there are pro-Israelis, don't tell me about the president.
Simply make a list.

I'd like to see one also. Just a list of those "owned" by Israel....not those that support our ally.

If Israel owns the Congress, maybe instead of getting mad at Israel you should be mad at the fact that Congress was buyable in the first place.
jews have infiltrated and warped this gvt and "electing" new politicians won't fix that.
Other methods will have to be employed to clear the vermin.

Simply make a list.
Jewish Members of U.S. Congress:
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)
Jewish Congressmen: Table of Contents | Senators | Representatives

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate
(11 Democrats, 1 Independent)

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) **
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House
(1 Republican, 21 Democrats)

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Jewish Members of 113th U.S. Congress Jewish Virtual Library

About 3-4%, and Americans of the Jewish faith are about 2% of the population. Not a notable over representation.

Simply make a list.
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This is nearly what I was asking for, but not 'Jewish' because not all Jewish are pro-Israelis, and this only present ONE part of the comparison, Show me pro-Israelis vs other countries which are not pro-Israelis in the majority.
This is all I'm asking.

Simply make a list.
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
This is nearly what I was asking for, but not 'Jewish' because not all Jewish are pro-Israelis, and this only present ONE part of the comparison, Show me pro-Israelis vs other countries which are not pro-Israelis in the majority.
This is all I'm asking.
How about go screw yourself.

You know how to google.......do it. ....... :cool:

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

Simply make a list.
113th Congress

(2013 - 2015)

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Senate

Michael Bennet
(D-CO)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House

Eric Cantor
(R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)*
Alan Grayson (D-FL)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)*
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)*
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
This is all I'm asking.
How about go screw yourself.

You know how to google.......do it. ....... :cool:
I Already explained to everyone and Penelope in particular, why the accusing side should provide the evidence, you know how to read.....so do it......... :cool:

Forum List

Back