Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
You make it sound as if Israel bombed the hospital and killed thousands of children

That is simply not true

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
Why don’t you fly down to Gaza and join up with Hamas?

Then you can take on the colonizers and occupiers and help kick them out.

It is a bit confusing. I thought the US cyber spies heard/recorded communication coming from the hospital. And the report was "underground" but I've no idea how cyber spies can tell that. I mean our guys traced communication from cell phones to have our young soldiers pilot drones carrying hellfires to blow up house and vehicles carrying al queda (and what were identified as non-combatants ... but if you're in a houses or a car with al queda .... Think of our poor kids living with that.

I've as open a mind as one can have on this.

But the IDF is on thin ground here. The people Hamas targeted were civilians, but the IDF justified letting babies essentially die from lack of warmth and oxygen. Israel didn't want to get into "lets compare atrocities," but ..... "Jesus" help us if they fucked up this.

What a freaking thread title lie
They found the first one in 45 minutes.

I see you cannot prove what you say.
I don't know why it is so difficult to understand. You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on Israel, they have to prove the tunnels, not only are under the hospital, but open up IN the hospital. That is what they claimed. They claimed there was a "command center" in the basement of the hospital. Where is it? Even if Hamas abandoned one there would be infrastructure still left intact. Ethernet cables, wiring in the walls, markings on the floor from where equipment had been stored, gunpowder residue, chemical agents, anything?

I am sure you are unaware, Hamas has denied having a command center in that hospital. They have repeatedly claimed that it would not serve them any purpose to have a command center under that hospital. And best of all, they have challenged Israel to document one Hamas soldier, captured or killed, at that hospital. They have yet to do so.

It is time to put a stop to this. Time to cease all military aid to Israel. It has been 30 years since the Oslo Accords which had a ten-year deadline to the creation of a Palestinian State. The PLO recognized Israel, Israel recognized the PLO, then the Prime Minister of Israel was assassinated for signing the damn thing by a right-wing nutjob. Then the PLO was replaced with Hamas, with Israel's backing. What for they do that? Hamas itself has revised their charter and now accept Israel's right to exist, reluctantly, but still admitting that a two-state solution is the only viable solution. It is Likud which has the very phrase, "from the river to the sea" in their charter. Why does no one talk about that.

The reality, thirty years after Oslo, the Palestinians are in worse shape than before. Jewish settlements have expanded drastically, Gaza has been under a land, air, and sea embargo for years, and as I have said before, the straw that broke the Camel's back, the Israeli government has ruled that ONLY JEWS have the right to self-determination in Israel. Imagine the Declaration of Independence, "All men were not created equal, the Jews are God's chosen people and therefore, only Jews have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". That is your "Israeli Democracy", as precisely as I can explain it.

This shit isn't working. The definition of insanity going on right before our eyes. What, this time all the collective punishment, all the innocent lives killed, it is going to turn out different than all the times before? Even if Israel manages to kill every single Hamas soldier, and there aren't that many of them, nothing is going to change. Another Phoenix will rise from the ashes, Israel is making sure of that.

Again, stop all military aid to Israel. I heard it today, from someone who has spent time in Israel, studying Israel, living with both Jews and Palestinians. When you have a friend digging a hole, you don't throw him more shovels, you throw him a rope. Time we quit throwing Israel shovels and hand them a rope.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand. You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on Israel, they have to prove the tunnels, not only are under the hospital, but open up IN the hospital. That is what they claimed. They claimed there was a "command center" in the basement of the hospital. Where is it? Even if Hamas abandoned one there would be infrastructure still left intact. Ethernet cables, wiring in the walls, markings on the floor from where equipment had been stored, gunpowder residue, chemical agents, anything?

I am sure you are unaware, Hamas has denied having a command center in that hospital. They have repeatedly claimed that it would not serve them any purpose to have a command center under that hospital. And best of all, they have challenged Israel to document one Hamas soldier, captured or killed, at that hospital. They have yet to do so.

It is time to put a stop to this. Time to cease all military aid to Israel. It has been 30 years since the Oslo Accords which had a ten-year deadline to the creation of a Palestinian State. The PLO recognized Israel, Israel recognized the PLO, then the Prime Minister of Israel was assassinated for signing the damn thing by a right-wing nutjob. Then the PLO was replaced with Hamas, with Israel's backing. What for they do that? Hamas itself has revised their charter and now accept Israel's right to exist, reluctantly, but still admitting that a two-state solution is the only viable solution. It is Likud which has the very phrase, "from the river to the sea" in their charter. Why does no one talk about that.

The reality, thirty years after Oslo, the Palestinians are in worse shape than before. Jewish settlements have expanded drastically, Gaza has been under a land, air, and sea embargo for years, and as I have said before, the straw that broke the Camel's back, the Israeli government has ruled that ONLY JEWS have the right to self-determination in Israel. Imagine the Declaration of Independence, "All men were not created equal, the Jews are God's chosen people and therefore, only Jews have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". That is your "Israeli Democracy", as precisely as I can explain it.

This shit isn't working. The definition of insanity going on right before our eyes. What, this time all the collective punishment, all the innocent lives killed, it is going to turn out different than all the times before? Even if Israel manages to kill every single Hamas soldier, and there aren't that many of them, nothing is going to change. Another Phoenix will rise from the ashes, Israel is making sure of that.

Again, stop all military aid to Israel. I heard it today, from someone who has spent time in Israel, studying Israel, living with both Jews and Palestinians. When you have a friend digging a hole, you don't throw him more shovels, you throw him a rope. Time we quit throwing Israel shovels and hand them a rope.
What and who started this?

I could build that myself. No, they were talking about a command center. And where do these so far undisclosed tunnels go, or are there tunnels? Don't get me wrong. I fervently hope they are there.
Lib loons clamour about no proof and then when proof like handwriting or photos and videos are provided they declare them as fake or staged
Abandonment of reality allows tremendous latitude

Lib loons clamour about no proof and then when proof like handwriting or photos and videos are provided they declare them as fake or staged
Abandonment of reality allows tremendous latitude
We are a deeply divided society

He really didnt. if it were genuine theywould have showed it to the BBC not just a tame lapdog,
Where are the tunnels ?
Bro, seek google immediately. You shouldnt be this uninformed about a video that is easy enough to look up.

Forum List

Back