BREAKING: Pro-Palestinian protesters shut down Bay Bridge westbound traffic

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Throw them all in the bay.

Pro-Palestinian protesters have blocked all westbound lanes of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Thursday morning.

The California Highway Patrol said about 100 people have blocked the westbound lanes on the bridge's eastern span just before Treasure Island shortly before 8 a.m. during the morning commu

I suggest that the only important point of short term future interest is when and where the likes of Lebanon ( Hezbollah) , Iran and Turkey will enter the fray using their "big guns" .
That is when you will finally find out whether the big prize is the downfall or not of the US as well as the obvious silencing of Israel itself .
However appalling it may currently be , this could be just the initial skirmishing .

Throw them all in the bay.

I understand the sentiment, but a bit overboard.

What has to happen is they have to be fully prosecuted for the crimes they are commiting, each time they commit them.

Right now they get a wrist slap, a suspended sentence, and they lose nothing for their protest.

Make them pay the bill each time. It's not to stop them, it's to make them actually do the disobedience part of civil disobedience.

I understand the sentiment, but a bit overboard.

What has to happen is they have to be fully prosecuted for the crimes they are commiting, each time they commit them.

Right now they get a wrist slap, a suspended sentence, and they lose nothing for their protest.

Make them pay the bill each time. It's not to stop them, it's to make them actually do the disobedience part of civil disobedience.

Yes "overboard" that's what I want to hear these people screaming!!!!

Put the car in D and the problem will resolve itself. Fuck em time to remind them the dangers of playing in traffic

Arrest all of them and do what I’d being done to the grandmas and grandpas from the January 6th riot.

I live in the Bay area, and if I had been crossing that bridge going to work, trust me I'd be pretty pissed. if anyone happened to be en route to a hospital and that traffic delay caused them problems, I hope they would sue the hell out of those people.

Forum List

Back