Meet the New Left, Which Embraces the Swastika as a Symbol of Wokeness.

Pull out a dictionary that is pre-1975 or even older. You'll see that Right/Left had zero to do with the Nazi ideology.
Stop revising history. It doesn't fool anhyone outside of your fascist cult.

The Nazis were right wing. Own it. Only the most pathetic historical revisionists try to pretend otherwise, and they do so to deflect away from their own side's resemblence to the Nazis on so many issues.

Trump cultists, can any of you name even one issue where your position isn't the same as that held by the Nazis?

I didn't think so.

The left punches Nazis, the right sucks them off.

I did not justify the consequences I am acknowledging they happen. Remember who started this.
Yes, they happen, innocent Palestinian people including children are being killed. You don’t think they deserve any support. You’ve made that clear. Shit happens. #heartless

Um, no. Your side just made that up. And you suck at lying.

Again, all the people flying swastikas are on your sider ... and you suck their asses. Proudly. And then you tell us how delicious the Nazi assjelly is.

You're not just a Nazi, you're a hardcore Nazi.

Your kind are chanting “death to America” Wake up.

Yes, they happen, innocent Palestinian people including children are being killed. You don’t think they deserve any support. You’ve made that clear. Shit happens. #heartless

Innocent people die in war. Gaza elected Hamas, multiple times. They must deal with the consequences of their bad decisions. Israel should obviously not target civilians, but civilian casualties are inevitable when terrorists act cowardly and hide behind them instead of fighting face to face. Here is an idea. If the non-terrorists sympathizing Palestinians want the war to be over, maybe they should root out Hamas themselves and kill them instead of giving them cover. We are told that they outnumber Hamas by a very large margin, so it should be relatively easy. Could it be that most of the Palestinians empathize with Hamas over Israel?

I get that FOX News wants to keep you hysterical with such stories, but you could just choose to not be hysterical.

Or don't, if you enjoy being hysterical.
Let me guess, it's fake news because they don't show it on MSNBC.

Forum List

Back