Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

You and Tommy support terrorists. What else in new?
The difficulty you have is that Israel is a terrorist nation , openly telling everybody that they will clear out Gaza and the West Bank-- see Dagan plan..
Obviously not of the same size and might of the US , but the leading two Terrorist nations presently .

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
Every hospital should stock rifles and grenades.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Ceasefire now.
Let me catch you up:

Bro, seek google immediately. You shouldnt be this uninfor,med about a video that is easy enough to look up.
The CNN video, laughable. No tunnel underneath the hospital, the IDF general said they were "looking for it". The "command center", did you check out the posters on the wall--posters for children, wow, what a surprise. Imagine finding that in a children's hospital. In a Hamas command center, not likely. Weapons, some rusted out rifles, seriously? The IDF probably planted them, took them from their "confiscated weapons", probably can't even fire. Then they showed a chair, some rope, and woman's clothing.. Did you see the diameter of that rope? Was the hostage a flippin elephant? It was damn comical. Then there was a motorcycle, with a bullet hole. I am so convinced. The motorcycle was as rusted out as the weapons. You are being played for a fool.

Ceasefire now.
Don't worry they will be building them as we speak, and if there are any bunkers under the hospital the Israelis probably built them, they occupied Gaza for years, they planted a few AKs and a baby bottle, the only thing they didn't find was Hitlers birth certificate and a copy of Mein Kampf

The BBC were allowed to visit under strict conditions. One of which was they could not speak to hospital staff.
Everything they found fitted on one table in an MRA suite.Mainly old boots. If i was cynical I might think it had been planted.
If you get the BBC over there you can see it. Only a moron would find it credible.
Well when you think of all the other fake news and false flags over the years some of the herd will believe anything.

Ben Shapiro played a video showing the Hamas tunnel entrance about 100 feet from the hospital entrance, then the camera takes you inside. Thieir tunnels are 100% verified.
Did Ben mention those tunnels and other underground infrastructure were built long before Hamas came to Gaza?

Did Israelis build bunkers and tunnels under al-Shifa hospital, and if so why?.

"'We all know there are bunkers and tunnels because the Israelis built some of them when they were in control of the al Shifa hospital before 2005,' he [Sky News military analyst Michael Clarke] said."

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand. You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on Israel, they have to prove the tunnels, not only are under the hospital, but open up IN the hospital. That is what they claimed. They claimed there was a "command center" in the basement of the hospital. Where is it? Even if Hamas abandoned one there would be infrastructure still left intact. Ethernet cables, wiring in the walls, markings on the floor from where equipment had been stored, gunpowder residue, chemical agents, anything?

I am sure you are unaware, Hamas has denied having a command center in that hospital. They have repeatedly claimed that it would not serve them any purpose to have a command center under that hospital. And best of all, they have challenged Israel to document one Hamas soldier, captured or killed, at that hospital. They have yet to do so.

It is time to put a stop to this. Time to cease all military aid to Israel. It has been 30 years since the Oslo Accords which had a ten-year deadline to the creation of a Palestinian State. The PLO recognized Israel, Israel recognized the PLO, then the Prime Minister of Israel was assassinated for signing the damn thing by a right-wing nutjob. Then the PLO was replaced with Hamas, with Israel's backing. What for they do that? Hamas itself has revised their charter and now accept Israel's right to exist, reluctantly, but still admitting that a two-state solution is the only viable solution. It is Likud which has the very phrase, "from the river to the sea" in their charter. Why does no one talk about that.

The reality, thirty years after Oslo, the Palestinians are in worse shape than before. Jewish settlements have expanded drastically, Gaza has been under a land, air, and sea embargo for years, and as I have said before, the straw that broke the Camel's back, the Israeli government has ruled that ONLY JEWS have the right to self-determination in Israel. Imagine the Declaration of Independence, "All men were not created equal, the Jews are God's chosen people and therefore, only Jews have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". That is your "Israeli Democracy", as precisely as I can explain it.

This shit isn't working. The definition of insanity going on right before our eyes. What, this time all the collective punishment, all the innocent lives killed, it is going to turn out different than all the times before? Even if Israel manages to kill every single Hamas soldier, and there aren't that many of them, nothing is going to change. Another Phoenix will rise from the ashes, Israel is making sure of that.

Again, stop all military aid to Israel. I heard it today, from someone who has spent time in Israel, studying Israel, living with both Jews and Palestinians. When you have a friend digging a hole, you don't throw him more shovels, you throw him a rope. Time we quit throwing Israel shovels and hand them a rope.
Something else they don't mention is the Hospital authorities invited Western media and politicians to inspect the hospitals.

1700174528547.png

Oh there are tunnels but they are not Our Tunnels
For those born yesterday

Let me catch you up:

The woman probably died in all that crazy frenzied bombing.

Forum List

Back