Israel shows atrocities committed by Hamas on oct 7

I’m noticing a trend. There is a set of posters here advancing the most antisemitic-driven propaganda against “the evil Zionist regime” - and they ALL have a e starting with “G.” I believe they are HAMAS operatives.
I've noticed how supporters of an ethno-supremacist state never articulate why it is that Jews are entitled to steal the land of non-Jews in Palestine; do they believe Jews are "chosen?"

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

"During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against Zionist immigration, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias.[2]

"In 1935, the Irgun, a Zionist underground military organization, split off from the Haganah.[3]

"The Irgun were the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as 'every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arab and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state'."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back