Israel shows atrocities committed by Hamas on oct 7

I'm not being played. You have any idea why they won't release the hostages and the deceased? Why would they want to prolong a war where it's obvious that they are losing?

I would love to hear your explanation.

Why should Israel cease the search for their citizens?

I think Israel should make public all the video it showed the international journalists

I think it would be too shocking to comprehend. I’ve already seen some appalling footage, depravity is an understatement, and probably not the worst of it.

I don't have an explanation, which is why I asked you.
Do you even understand the conflict ... the terrorist attack .. that Hamas launched against Israel? An attack that has injured and killed servicemen in the Middle East? How about the anti-Israel protests that dumb college age students are driving across the United States?

Do you even understand the conflict ... the terrorist attack .. that Hamas launched against Israel? An attack that has injured and killed servicemen in the Middle East? How about the anti-Israel protests that dumb college age students are driving across the United States?
I don't understand the conflict. You got me there.

I think it would be too shocking to comprehend. I’ve already seen some appalling footage, depravity is an understatement, and probably not the worst of it.
Ghoulish inhumanity by perverts yet dozens here say its justified
Pussy boys torture and rape women and that’s who lib loons here align with.
Real men take on real men.

Ghoulish inhumanity by perverts yet dozens here say its justified
Pussy boys torture and rape women and that’s who lib loons here align with.
Real men take on real men.
If you notice, the thugs in NY who sucker punch victims or throw them down the stairs always pick an elderly Jew or a small Asian woman. They never pick on someone who could fight back.

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organisation.
Israel was the source of terror in the Middle East long before Hamas came into existence:

Israel and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

"The State of Israel has been accused of engaging in state-sponsored terrorism,[1] as well as committing acts of state terrorism on a daily basis in the Palestinian territories.[2]

"Countries that have condemned Israel's role as a perpetrator of state-sponsored terrorism or state terrorism include Bolivia,[3] Iran, Lebanon,[4] Saudi Arabia,[5] Syria,[6] Turkey,[7] and Yemen.[8]

"An early example of Israeli state-sponsored was the 1954 Lavon Affair, a botched bomb plot in Egypt that led to the resignation of the Israeli defense minister at the time.

"In the 1970s and 1980s, Israel was also a major supplier of arms to dictatorial regimes in South America, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Asia.

"In the 21st-century, it has been accused of sponsoring and supporting several terrorist groups as part of its proxy conflict with Iran."

HAMAS will not end. They have said they will keep killing Jews until Israel is gone.
Hamas knows a Jewish state has the same right to exist as White South Africa; when will you notice?

Juan Cole: As Israel Defies UNSC Demand for Gaza Ceasefire, UN Human Rights Body Slams Ongoing “Genocide”

"One of the problems for the Israeli government’s attempts to defend itself against charges of genocide is how openly and volubly Netanyahu and his cronies have proclaimed their intentions and the racist bases for them.

"Turning to the charges of genocide, the report notes that in just the first few months of the current Israeli campaign against Gaza, the Israeli army deployed

"a) over 25,000 tons of explosives (equivalent to two nuclear bombs) on countless buildings

"b) that these targets were chosen using Artificial Intelligence

"c) that the Israeli military dropped 2000-pound “bunker buster” bombs in “densely populated areas” and even on the “safe zones” declared by that very Israeli military.

"d) The Israelis killed an average of 250 people a day in this period, including 100 children a day, destroying entire neighborhoods and necessary infrastructure."

Seeing the videos will only rally more of the xiden base and excited them.

They don’t care about the murder of Israelites
True, but then we will all know who those monsters are.

Hamas knows a Jewish state has the same right to exist as White South Africa; when will you notice?

Juan Cole: As Israel Defies UNSC Demand for Gaza Ceasefire, UN Human Rights Body Slams Ongoing “Genocide”

"One of the problems for the Israeli government’s attempts to defend itself against charges of genocide is how openly and volubly Netanyahu and his cronies have proclaimed their intentions and the racist bases for them.

"Turning to the charges of genocide, the report notes that in just the first few months of the current Israeli campaign against Gaza, the Israeli army deployed

"a) over 25,000 tons of explosives (equivalent to two nuclear bombs) on countless buildings

"b) that these targets were chosen using Artificial Intelligence

"c) that the Israeli military dropped 2000-pound “bunker buster” bombs in “densely populated areas” and even on the “safe zones” declared by that very Israeli military.

"d) The Israelis killed an average of 250 people a day in this period, including 100 children a day, destroying entire neighborhoods and necessary infrastructure."
Your problem is you are using the anti-Israel UN as a source.

Forum List

Back