Israel - They might do what!!

You can get the planes ... you still have to have the pilots.

7609774fc8d518b0ad88f86b8d000e4f.jpg

You can get the planes ... you still have to have the pilots.

View attachment 385377
Would not be surprised if UAE pilots receive U.S training
If they are getting the planes, I have no doubt they will get some level of pilot training, maintenance training and guaranteed parts supply chain. Hard to recreate the experience and knowledge the Israelis have gained from experience, both in flight and mission planning and performance. Their tough.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz's opinion? She gets these "facts" from this? "Jared Kushner, signaled as much when he told Fareed Zakaria on CNN that the normalization deal “should increase the probability” that the UAE’s longstanding request to purchase the aircraft will be approved." And this...."In violation of longstanding practice, no consultations seem to have occurred between American and Israeli military experts on the impact of such a sale on Israel’s security, and — if it does go forward — any possible mitigating impacts."

Speaking of which. My nephew is an AF meathead who's been in Italy for a good while. He got "sent" to England, London ??? Are they short on meatheads over there or are they all bathing the queen in hiding ?

Israel is the only nation that has consistently beat the US in mock dogfights. I think this deal is probably not a good idea. But Israel will handle it.

Israel is the only nation that has consistently beat the US in mock dogfights. I think this deal is probably not a good idea. But Israel will handle it.

For decades, Israel was the under-dog every conflict. Because of a US arms embargo on the Jewish state up unti 1967, Israel had to defend itself with Bulgarian ex-WW2 rifles, French jets, and cast-off British tanks.

After the decisive victory in 1967, America changed its tune and decided selling arms to Israel would be very profitable.

For decades, Israel was the under-dog every conflict. Because of a US arms embargo on the Jewish state up unti 1967, Israel had to defend itself with Bulgarian ex-WW2 rifles, French jets, and cast-off British tanks.

After the decisive victory in 1967, America changed its tune and decided selling arms to Israel would be very profitable.
If Israel is so great why are they using inferior American arms? I mean why is Israel not selling jets to the USA? Talk is cheap bugsy

Actually there is no such thing as a dogfight anymore as air to air missiles are launched at 50 to 100 miles away, if not more. The little kids that watch top gun every day will miss this little modern nuance

Forum List

Back