Israel will obliterate Hamas and fully occupy Gaza

There were 1000 Hamas terrorists that entered Israel, not hundreds. So they need to kill over 1000.

The problem is that Hamas committed the heinous acts on purpose so Israel will retaliate really hard against Gaza and kill tens of thousands of Palestinians. While this may seem counter productive, it will further radicalize the remaining Palestinians so they'll have most of them under their control. And also public opinion against Israel, in the Arab world and not only. Hamas had a very tiny majority in Gaza, but enough to get to power. Likely they'll have more support from Palestinians after this.

Do you now think, if Hamas psychopaths appear anywhere near your country,
there remains anyone or anything to support?

It's not about the numbers,
humanity deserves a world rid of evil.

Whis is absolutely shameful coming from a representative of this forum.

Jewish children are decapitated, and she blames the victims.
And the Jewish leftists on college campuses, brainwashed by HAMAS, are siding with those who went on the hunt to find and kill every Jew they could, including burning infants alive or beheading them with a rudimentary knife.

And the Jewish leftists on college campuses, brainwashed by HAMAS, are siding with those who went on the hunt to find and kill every Jew they could, including burning infants alive or beheading them with a rudimentary knife.
Some creatures do not possess a human soul.

White Christian Genocider fuck you, oh and Palestinians are semitic also. I don't want any harm to come to 1 jew. Jews want to eradicate my people from Earth.

If you want to single out the Jews as the scapegoat,
it doesn't matter what ideology you oppose,
so I don't expect you to make any sense.

And I wouldn't mind, in the same opportunity, to finally get rid of your
white supremacist garbage ideology with the rest of the evil filth,
from the face of the earth, humanity deserves a better world.

Last edited:
Do you now think, if Hamas psychopaths appear anywhere near your country,
there remains anyone or anything to support?

It's not about the numbers,
humanity deserves a world rid of evil.
I don't know what you are talking about. I do not support Hamas and do not live in Palestine.

And yes, I hope Hamas gets obliterated. If you read my post again, you might understand what I was trying to say.

If you want to obliterate the Palestinians from the world, then you are supporting genocide. Two wrongs do not make one right. Sorry if that's not what you meant.

I don't know what you are talking about. I do not support Hamas and do not live in Palestine.

And yes, I hope Hamas gets obliterated. If you read my post again, you might understand what I was trying to say.

If you want to obliterate the Palestinians from the world, then you are supporting genocide. Two wrongs do not make one right. Sorry if that's not what you meant.
Who said anything about obliterating the Palestinians from the world?

There were 1000 Hamas terrorists that entered Israel, not hundreds. So they need to kill over 1000.

The problem is that Hamas committed the heinous acts on purpose so Israel will retaliate really hard against Gaza and kill tens of thousands of Palestinians. While this may seem counter productive, it will further radicalize the remaining Palestinians so they'll have most of them under their control. And also public opinion against Israel, in the Arab world and not only. Hamas had a very tiny majority in Gaza, but enough to get to power. Likely they'll have more support from Palestinians after this.
Hamas, supported by the Gaza Palestinians are a violent, vicious but incredibly stupid people. They focused on one thing - the opportunity to kill a massive number of Jews, but they failed to think thru the repercussions. They assumed that the politics would be the 'politics as usual'.

Everything has changed as of 10/7. Few people, even in the Arab world, will support the Gaza Palestinians. Everyone in the world, except Iran, is sick and tired of this conflict - and the attack on 10/7 gave Israel exactly what they needed to end it once and for all. By the time this is over there will be few Gaza Palestinians left - and most of them will be refugees in Egypt. Iran will be helpless to assist.

Once Gaza is under control, Israel will put an end to Hizballah. The West Bank Palestinians will accept the settlements, but finally accept the 2-state solution.

In a way, this whole thing is exactly what the Israeli far right has wanted - a justification for using whatever force is needed to end the Israeli/Palestinian conflict once and for all.

Hamas, supported by the Gaza Palestinians are a violent, vicious but incredibly stupid people. They focused on one thing - the opportunity to kill a massive number of Jews, but they failed to think thru the repercussions. They assumed that the politics would be the 'politics as usual'.
I think not. Their goal was an Israeli invasion of Gaza. They want to spark at the very least a regional war against Israel. In their wet dreams, global jihad.

They are achieving what they wanted.

Wrong - Hamas knew exactly what they were doing
Everything has changed as of 10/7. Few people, even in the Arab world, will support the Gaza Palestinians. Everyone in the world, except Iran, is sick and tired of this conflict - and the attack on 10/7 gave Israel exactly what they needed to end it once and for all. By the time this is over there will be few Gaza Palestinians left - and most of them will be refugees in Egypt. Iran will be helpless to assist.
Wrong - Israels usual overreaction, and settlement policy will only ensure continued violence
Once Gaza is under control, Israel will put an end to Hizballah. The West Bank Palestinians will accept the settlements, but finally accept the 2-state solution.
Wrong - on all accounts
In a way, this whole thing is exactly what the Israeli far right has wanted - a justification for using whatever force is needed to end the Israeli/Palestinian conflict once and for all.
Wrong - it's not just what they wanted, but what they have been deliberately inciting, latest since 1948.

That's the plan.

Obama is doing this and blaming it all on the retarded corpse.
Between 2012 and 2018, Netanyahu gave Qatar approval to transfer a cumulative sum of about a billion dollars to Gaza, at least half of which reached Hamas, including its military wing. According to the Jerusalem Post, in a private meeting with members of his Likud party on March 11, 2019, Netanyahu explained the reckless step as follows: The money transfer is part of the strategy to divide the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. Anyone who opposes the establishment of a Palestinian state needs to support the transfer of the money from Qatar to Hamas. In that way, we will foil the establishment of a Palestinian state (as reported in former cabinet member Haim Ramon’s Hebrew-language book “Neged Haruach”, p. 417).

Between 2012 and 2018, Netanyahu gave Qatar approval to transfer a cumulative sum of about a billion dollars to Gaza, at least half of which reached Hamas, including its military wing. According to the Jerusalem Post, in a private meeting with members of his Likud party on March 11, 2019, Netanyahu explained the reckless step as follows: The money transfer is part of the strategy to divide the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. Anyone who opposes the establishment of a Palestinian state needs to support the transfer of the money from Qatar to Hamas. In that way, we will foil the establishment of a Palestinian state (as reported in former cabinet member Haim Ramon’s Hebrew-language book “Neged Haruach”, p. 417).
And how does that, if true, excuse the barbaric murders of 1300 innocent Jews on a Jewish high holiday?

I think not. Their goal was an Israeli invasion of Gaza. They want to spark at the very least a regional war against Israel. In their wet dreams, global jihad.

They are achieving what they wanted.

If a massive invasion of Gaza is what they wanted, they have to be stupid beyond any reason.

The Palestinians keep murdering Israelis, the Israelis respond by brutalizing the Palestinians and taking their land. It happens over and over again.

The Palestinians are stupid beyond comprehension.

Wrong - Hamas knew exactly what they were doing

Wrong - Israels usual overreaction, and settlement policy will only ensure continued violence

Wrong - on all accounts

Wrong - it's not just what they wanted, but what they have been deliberately inciting, latest since 1948.

The Palestinians have been losing since 1948 over and over again.

The keep trying the same thing...killing Israelis and anybody else they can.

Then they complain and play the victim when Israel responds.

They have to be the stupidest people that have ever existed!

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein.

If a massive invasion of Gaza is what they wanted, they have to be stupid beyond any reason.

The Palestinians keep murdering Israelis, the Israelis respond by brutalizing the Palestinians and taking their land. It happens over and over again.

The Palestinians are stupid beyond comprehension.
There’s no match in intelligence between the Palestinians and the Israeli Jews. The IQ of the former is estimated at 83, on average.

Forum List

Back