ISRAEL, YOU'RE OUTA HERE!!!

The Israelis are behaving more like the Nazis. Killing 2,000 people including hundreds of children because they are not the "chosen people" is Nazi-like behaviour. And, as a supporter,, you are a Nazi twat.
You lying fuckin moron. Palestinian got killed because Hamas started launching rockets non stop and Israel finally retaliated.
Are you a robot? Because there's no way one human can produce the amount of propaganda that you do.

Lets see if you can answer a simple question. How many of those Palestinians would still be alive had Hamas not launched a single rocket into Israel??

Who knows, the Israelis could have found another excuse to kill non-Jews, that's what they do. How many Palestinians would have been killed if the Israeli Jews had not invaded, occupied/blockaded Palestine? Easy question.

You're one antisemite scum, and your propaganda against Jews just keeps emphesizing your wickedness.

The Israelis are behaving more like the Nazis. Killing 2,000 people including hundreds of children because they are not the "chosen people" is Nazi-like behaviour. And, as a supporter,, you are a Nazi twat.
You lying fuckin moron. Palestinian got killed because Hamas started launching rockets non stop and Israel finally retaliated.
Are you a robot? Because there's no way one human can produce the amount of propaganda that you do.

Lets see if you can answer a simple question. How many of those Palestinians would still be alive had Hamas not launched a single rocket into Israel??

Who knows, the Israelis could have found another excuse to kill non-Jews, that's what they do. How many Palestinians would have been killed if the Israeli Jews had not invaded, occupied/blockaded Palestine? Easy question.

You're one antisemite scum, and your propaganda against Jews just keeps emphesizing your wickedness.

What is antisemitic about the above. The Israelis kill Palestinians all the time for all kinds of reasons. For example why did they kill this Palestinian girl? I haven't a clue. Do you? On could surmise that Jewish Israelis just hate non-Jews.

"Jewish settlers 'kill Palestinian girl'
Jewish settlers shot dead a Palestinian girl while attacking homes in the West Bank city of Hebron today after the funeral of an Israeli soldier killed in a roadside ambush, Palestinian witnesses said.

Read more: Jewish settlers kill Palestinian girl Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

because they are not the "chosen people".

Please bite yourself. Please.
Neither side particularly cares about peace. Does that sound about right?
No. Israel wants peace. The other side doesn't. Elementary.

That is not true, now find me another source or I will put this down as more propaganda.

Best souce is reality.

Well we see reality a little differently. You are bias, you live there so it may be clouding your perspective.

Guilty as charged. I never claimed to be unbiased.

If I tried, it would be dishonest. I'm not trying to be politically correct.

That is the job for those who aren't Israelis or Palestinians.

I have always tried to give you the benefit of a doubt, that you truly wanted to live in peace, but I now find that what you really mean is you want to live in peace in a country without any Pals, Is that correct? I try to emphasize with both sides, as I find mainly your gov. at fault and not so much personally the Jewish who live there (you ).

I am coming to believe that I have been wrong about all this. When I read what Zionist write that don't even live there and the hatred they exhibit towards Pal supporters here, and posts like yours I realize the hatred and anti Muslim racist attitudes is behind this all, and who is behind that is the Israel Gov.

No longer will I feel any empathy for you or the rest of the Zionist that live in Israel, as I find your gov. has instilled hatred and racism in you, I see some are leaving Israel, don't kid yourself , its not for the money, its due to the situation there.

The only people I can see living there besides the Pals are ones who are anti Muslim and anti pals, which means they are Zionist in heart and want their own country.

You keep your own country, and I wish they had sent you off to an island somewhere , and its obvious people like you can't live in peace among others.

I guess someday your Jewish country have the wealthy Jews there (Zionist) , the poor Jews there will wait on the wealthy ones, but when you have your own country , how will you earn a living off the gentiles?

I so want the APIC lobby out of our country, and you Zionist go on your own. I can't take yous anymore.

That is not true, now find me another source or I will put this down as more propaganda.

Best souce is reality.

Well we see reality a little differently. You are bias, you live there so it may be clouding your perspective.

I have always tried to give you the benefit of a doubt, that you truly wanted to live in peace, but I now find that what you really mean is you want to live in peace in a country without any Pals, Is that correct? I try to emphasize with both sides, as I find mainly your gov. at fault and not so much personally the Jewish who live there (you ).

I am coming to believe that I have been wrong about all this. When I read what Zionist write that don't even live there and the hatred they exhibit towards Pal supporters here, and posts like yours I realize the hatred and anti Muslim racist attitudes is behind this all, and who is behind that is the Israel Gov.

No longer will I feel any empathy for you or the rest of the Zionist that live in Israel, as I find your gov. has instilled hatred and racism in you, I see some are leaving Israel, don't kid yourself , its not for the money, its due to the situation there.

The only people I can see living there besides the Pals are ones who are anti Muslim and anti pals, which means they are Zionist in heart and want their own country.

You keep your own country, and I wish they had sent you off to an island somewhere , and its obvious people like you can't live in peace among others.

I guess someday your Jewish country have the wealthy Jews there (Zionist) , the poor Jews there will wait on the wealthy ones, but when you have your own country , how will you earn a living off the gentiles?

I so want the APIC lobby out of our country, and you Zionist go on your own. I can't take yous anymore.
:boohoo::blahblah::bs1::cow::crybaby::cuckoo::poop:

Best souce is reality.

Your a want to be Jew , so who cares what you say. Lost in the world of worshipping people.

Best souce is reality.

Your a want to be Jew , so who cares what you say. Lost in the world of worshipping people.
:dance::fu::lalala:

Behavior very befitting for a Zionist, nothing new. Is that the best you have Hossfly.

Behavior very befitting for a Zionist, nothing new. Is that the best you have Hossfly.
:bye1::cow:

Were they not Jews that were bombing the crap out of Gaza?

The IDF, like Israel, is comprised of people of many religions ... something of which you are well aware.
As Lipush noted, sometimes you just can't hide what you are.
Can you give us the percentages, and are there any Israeli Muslims?

Dear Lipshiits, I asked for percentages not Bullshit.

What exactly is bullshit about this video?

Showing a photo perhaps of a Muslim when in fact he may be one of 400 trying to fool us that you have great Muslim support in the IDF!

You are a ZioNut...

Last edited:
It matters not what Hamas says. Israel is there to stay. For those that don't like it, eat your hearts out over it.

It matters not what Hamas says. Israel is there to stay. For those that don't like it, eat your hearts out over it.

Don't think so, they thought they could stay in Europe as well and well look what happened. Israel is stuck living with the Pals ,

So funny!!!

Israel doesn't "kill" children...

Doesn't it?

"In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of X-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of “scalpal ringworm.” 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis."

The Ringworm Children

Best souce is reality.

"I so want the APIC lobby out of our country, and you Zionist go on your own. I can't take yous anymore"

:boohoo:

Israel doesn't "kill" children...

Doesn't it?

"In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of X-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of “scalpal ringworm.” 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis."

The Ringworm Children

From the article:
The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.
David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardi children received the x-rays:
"I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."

So it was deliberate eugenics, I think this evil Dr. got an award and also there is a hospital named after him. Yikes.

Best souce is reality.

"I so want the APIC lobby out of our country, and you Zionist go on your own. I can't take yous anymore"

Save it for your buddies and yourself.

Best souce is reality.

Save it for your buddies and yourself.

Forum List

Back