Israeli airforce supports Islamist terrorist offensive in southern Syria

I don´t know what´s funny.
Look up, see the pretty con-trails.........?
Nope. Drones don´t make contrails. However, Syria should down any aircraft violating its airspace. Especially those about to support the terrorists should be shot without warning. The airfield or base from which the aggression vehicles took off should be reduced to ashes in response.

Yet you are whining when Israel does the same thing to Syrian forces, cant you see the stupidity in your posts saying that Syria should attack Israel but Israel cant respond to the attack.
Another typical bogus Phoneall post. Syria didn´t attack Israel. Have you ever posted something true?

A weapon was fired from Syria that entered de facto Israel land. This led to Israel returning fire and hitting the area the weapon originated from, google earth is good for this, An attack on Israel in anyones books but the islamonazi's who see it as defending against Israel aggression.

I am a bit amused. Islamo Nazis are at each others throats in Syria-------typical islamo Nazi activity. It has been going on
for 1400 years. SOMEHOW----islamo Nazis manage to blame it on DA JOOOOOOS. Remember the Pakistani civil war in 1971? At the beginning ----muslims were grasping for a way to BLAME IT ALL ON INDIA ------Lately----the entire
debacle that resulted in a BANGLA DESH and a massive
migration of displaced hindus----to West Bengal India-----ON---
you guessed it -------- DA MOOOSSSSAD

For the record-----Israel did not bomb Syria----or Syrian troops---Israel bombed Hezbollah.
Wrong and would make no difference.

try again---Hezbollah and Israel are---right now---in a state of war----declared so by Hezbollah and Iran
Apparently, the zionist drone attacked Syrian forces. They also cannot violate Syrian airspace to attack Hezbollah. When did Hezbollah attack Israel? Time is due for adequate responses to Israeli support for Islamist terrorists. And - of course - the ordinary Israeli citizens have no interest in supporting al-Qaeda.

When did they lift the declaration of war issued against Israel then, as it is still in existence and has been since 1948, same with the one placed by Syria at the same time

try again---Hezbollah and Israel are---right now---in a state of war----declared so by Hezbollah and Iran
Apparently, the zionist drone attacked Syrian forces. They also cannot violate Syrian airspace to attack Hezbollah. When did Hezbollah attack Israel? Time is due for adequate responses to Israeli support for Islamist terrorists. And - of course - the ordinary Israeli citizens have no interest in supporting al-Qaeda.

The specific Syrian forces that you have cited are allied with
Hezbollah-----Hezbollah is at war with Israel. Technically---so is Syria. Israel has attacked weapons sites------belonging to Hezbollah and the specific Syrian forces that represent the Syrian government still at war with Israel. Other islamist terrorist organizations---like al queda, are not involved yet
Nonsense. The terrorists probably shelled the occupied Golan. This is al-Qaeda´s way to call in Israeli airstrikes. Normally, also this time, Israel attacks the Syrian army during al-Qaeda or ISIS offensives. Israel attacked the same town that the terrorists attacked. Hader, a Druze town.

I am well acquainted with that example of charming islamist/arabist/Baathist sophistry----- "WE DIDN'T
DO IT---THE OTHER jihadists did it" No good----
Hezbollah/Baathist Syria is responsible for every bomb
that emerges from itself and hits in Israel or on an
Israeli-----in fact---so is Iran
Nope. Israel is responsible when the terrorists they support shell the Golan. The Israeli occupied Golan is Syrian by the way.

Not according to International law it isnt, but then no international laws work in Israel's favour in your eyes do they ?

Clueless....... :lmao:
Another crawling servant of Zion thinking their masters should not be bound to international law. I start to wonder what that S-400 are supposed to do. One missile and Israel will respect Syria...

Name one international law that Israel has breached and been found guilty of ?

This is the cry of the beaten islamonazi every time, and not one has responded with any credible evidence
Israel violated Syrian airspace and attacked Syrians in an effort to propel an al-Qaeda offensive. Three major violations of international law.
Since when did Russia or Syria give a damn about international law unless it benefited them?
When did they violate international law and would that justify others´ violations?

When they invaded the Mandate of Palestine in 1948 and stole land from the Jews

For the record-----Israel did not bomb Syria----or Syrian troops---Israel bombed Hezbollah.
Wrong and would make no difference.

Hezbollah-----Hezbollah is at war with Israel. Technically---so is Syria. Israel has attacked weapons sites------belonging to Hezbollah and the specific Syrian forces that represent the Syrian government still at war with Israel. Other islamist terrorist organizations---like al queda, are not involved yet
Nonsense. The terrorists probably shelled the occupied Golan. This is al-Qaeda´s way to call in Israeli airstrikes. Normally, also this time, Israel attacks the Syrian army during al-Qaeda or ISIS offensives. Israel attacked the same town that the terrorists attacked. Hader, a Druze town.

YOU JUST CANT STAND THE TRUTH CAN YOU, THAT A.Q. ARE NOT INVOLVED BUT IRAN IS

I am well acquainted with that example of charming islamist/arabist/Baathist sophistry----- "WE DIDN'T
DO IT---THE OTHER jihadists did it" No good----
Hezbollah/Baathist Syria is responsible for every bomb
that emerges from itself and hits in Israel or on an
Israeli-----in fact---so is Iran
Nope. Israel is responsible when the terrorists they support shell the Golan. The Israeli occupied Golan is Syrian by the way.

THEY DONT SUPPORT ANY TERRORISTS, YOU HAVE THEM CONFUSED WITH ISLAMONAZI'S

Oh my god. Zionists hijack my thread and fill it with their nonsense. Look how great reasons they have why supporting al-Qaeda is good and equal to defending Israel. Absurd.

Oh my god. Zionists hijack my thread and fill it with their nonsense. Look how great reasons they have why supporting al-Qaeda is good and equal to defending Israel. Absurd.

you want to cite that < "Zionist" DEFEND AL QAEDA > post that appeared on your PC screen-----my screen did not get it.
gimme a link

Get it right sunshine you are the one bringing in A.Q. all the time because you have run out of boogie men to blame for the terrorism in Syria

Get it right sunshine you are the one bringing in A.Q. all the time because you have run out of boogie men to blame for the terrorism in Syria
Who brings in AQ?

[Video] Syrian Army beats back the jihadist rebels in the Golan

You do when you claim that Israel supports them. Typical islamonazi trait to derail and deflect away from the truth

Who brings in AQ?

You do when you claim that Israel supports them. Typical islamonazi trait to derail and deflect away from the truth
So in your opinion, why did Israel repeatedly attack the Syrian army when it is attacked by al-Qaeda forces?

***da jooos made al Qaeda is a mosque talking point just
as da joooos did 9-11-01 is a mosque talking point.

the IDF is hot in action in Syria----right now-----"EVERYONE
KNOWS THAT"

---ps ------I learned the phrase "everyone knows...." from
muslims I encountered about 50 years ago and since Now--- "everyone knows that the IDF is and has been bombing Syria everyday for years"

Who brings in AQ?

So in your opinion, why did Israel repeatedly attack the Syrian army when it is attacked by al-Qaeda forces?

For attacks on Israeli's or gun running. Remember that Syria is still at war with Israel, they have never rescinded the declaration.

I have a wonderful idea-----Bashar can rescind Syria's declaration of war on Israel, break his alliance with
Iran and get rid of Hezbollah

Who brings in AQ?

For attacks on Israeli's or gun running. Remember that Syria is still at war with Israel, they have never rescinded the declaration.
No attacks on Israelis or "gun running".

Who brings in AQ?

wrong-------lots of attacks on Israelis-----recently a bomb on a farm------and over the years Iran... Hezbollah....around the world terrorism .............try not to cite the usual----"that muzzie
over there did it -----not me...." canard--------every pig that calls for LONE WOLF attacks and every dog that attends
his mosque is GUILTY (along with the pig's country of origin or residence)

Who brings in AQ?

According to which islamonazi terrorist organisation. Israel has attacked arms shipments going to hamas, fatah, hezbollacks and many other terrorist groups targetting Israel from Syria and Iran. A state of war is still in place, and has been since 1947 and has never been lifted, until it is any move by Syria that looks like it could be an attack will be replied to as if it is.

Capt. Blei----tell your friend BASHAR-----life could be so easy for him if he were to renounce the family hobby-----of killing
fellow Syrians and also announce that he does not want to
be in a state of war with Israel and does not like the
Iranian terrorist empire building Iranian army hezbollah

Forum List

Back