Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

I do wish you muslims would get together and get your stories straight, half say it is a fight for democracy and the other half blame Isreal/the west
I am a Muslim?

You certainly act like one, or a fully fledged dhimmi at least
No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

There are many terrorist factions in the Middle east-----the Assad government is one of them
No, it is one of the few reasonable powers in the region - if not the only one.

you should talk to persons of Syrian background who live in
the USA------there are lots--------Muslims, Christians and Jews. Syrians were the first Arabic speaking people
in the USA that I had ever encountered-----way back circa 1960--------true those with whom I spoke were Christians------
the ones with the extra lines in their crosses-----but there were also jews and muslims. Why do you simply GUESS?

Yeah right. And that's why Assad unleashed the country's military on its own people killing tens of thousands of Syrians so far. Because "there cannot be a better government for Syria".
What do you consider 'his own people'? ISIS?

You can't be that thick. Assad has been killing thousands of Syrians. ISIS was a group formed in Iraq which made its way into Syria late in the game, way after Assad had already killed over 100,000 of his own people. You need to get your propaganda straight.

Assad was brutalizing his people and others long before the civil war began with his killing protesters in the streets. He picked up where his father left off.
Syria and the middle east have been suffering under the Assad led baath for the better part of fifty years.
The son has outdone the father in being a genocidal maniac by a long shot. It looks like he used all the money the father spent on his medical education to kill his own people more efficiently.

medical internship is no fun------long working hours---frustration-----but most people who get thru it ----if they
go nuts ------simply overdose and end it all. It is difficult for
me to understand how a person who treated patients -----
manages to slaughter them

I think going through the process of becoming a doctor makes you immune to pain and suffering. That's why physicians are always calm in the face of the most horrific illnesses and injuries. I have many doctors and surgeons in my family. One of them said to me once, while going through medical school and internship: "they suck the humanity out of you".

During the first months of the Syrian uprisings, and after Israel's first airstrikes on Syrian military and chemical weapons depots, Israeli embassies and consulates across the US got a record number of calls from the Syrians in the US, thanking them for it.

True story :cool:

I am a Muslim?

No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

There are many terrorist factions in the Middle east-----the Assad government is one of them

the USA------there are lots--------Muslims, Christians and Jews. Syrians were the first Arabic speaking people
in the USA that I had ever encountered-----way back circa 1960--------true those with whom I spoke were Christians------
the ones with the extra lines in their crosses-----but there were also jews and muslims. Why do you simply GUESS?
Arent they going to Syria to express their support for the government?

During the first months of the Syrian uprisings, and after Israel's first airstrikes on Syrian military and chemical weapons depots, Israeli embassies and consulates across the US got a record number of calls from the Syrians in the US, thanking them for it.

True story :cool:
True? What suckers. Want their country to be bombed.
True Syrians occupied the places the US wanted to bomb and said they would stay even if the US starts a new round of destruction. The over our bodies campaign.

Scuds are unreliable and very inaccurate. And Syria is anything but wise, otherwise they wouldn't be in the mess they are in today.
They are in that mess because of the devilish behavior of the Wests power brokers that fucking clowns here aboard work for.

I do wish you muslims would get together and get your stories straight, half say it is a fight for democracy and the other half blame Isreal/the west
I am a Muslim?

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?

I am a Muslim?

So you consider it reasonable to lay waste to your own country and murder your own people just to get at the insurgents.

I do not know about them-----I left that state as a young woman------I do know that in and around the area there
developed an muslim enclave----- its inhabitants danced
their way thru the week of 9-11-01------ie ---the neighborhood
changed. The bus that used to pass thru the main road has
become so unsafe that lots of people no longer use it.
Most of the jews and Christians left the area--which is not the epicenter of the filth you support

They are in that mess because of the devilish behavior of the Wests power brokers that fucking clowns here aboard work for.

I am a Muslim?

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?
What are you talking about right now?

I am a Muslim?

So you consider it reasonable to lay waste to your own country and murder your own people just to get at the insurgents.
This is not happening. The civillians flee when the terrorists arrive.

I do not know about them-----I left that state as a young woman------I do know that in and around the area there
Most of the jews and Christians left the area--which is not the epicenter of the filth you support
Watch the news in my thread in the tv forum

I am a Muslim?

What are you talking about right now?

easy-----the fact is that the violence in the middle east today is between those who rebel against the barbarity of Baathist
pig Assad in Syria IN THE NAME OF ALLAH-----and the Baathist pigs who seek ARABIAN CALIIPHATE in the name of allah and ISIS, sunni dogs in the name of allah who seeks SUNNI CALIPHATE and Shiite pigs ---in the form of Hezbollah scum who fight for the SHIIITE CALIPHATE in the name of allah-----etc etc------Even the Turkish dogs of erdogan ------do their filth IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Watch the news in my thread in the tv forum

I know the news-----I am in touch with people who live there or have friends and relatives over there

This is not happening. The civillians flee when the terrorists arrive.

People always flee-----lots die as they are fleeing------
you make no point

I am a Muslim?

he should talk to syrians in syria, but he does not care what the people see, know or suffer. He thinks Assad is the next best thing to royal fudge or plum pudding.

Syria and Israel have technically been at war since 1967 and by arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria has continued that state of war.

So if Syria responds in kind that would be Kosher?

Sure. In fact, I suggest you recommend just that type of action to Assad.
Syria has thousands of scuds that could wipe its enemies off the map in no time. But in sharp contrast to the warmongers of the Knesset, the Syrian government is wise and keeps its power for a major aggression that would be crushed and repelled in the first hour.

Scuds are unreliable and very inaccurate. And Syria is anything but wise, otherwise they wouldn't be in the mess they are in today.

Oh really? And Assad had nothing to do with the mess they are in?

Syria and Israel have technically been at war since 1967 and by arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria has continued that state of war.

Syria has thousands of scuds that could wipe its enemies off the map in no time. But in sharp contrast to the warmongers of the Knesset, the Syrian government is wise and keeps its power for a major aggression that would be crushed and repelled in the first hour.

Scuds are like Kassams-----no actual military value----they are adaptable to the HOLY JIHAD endeavor------terrorism

They are about as useful as a V1 buzz bomb. Great PR, limited military value.

I am a Muslim?

ALL of the reasonable powers in the region disagree with that statement.

Scuds are like Kassams-----no actual military value----they are adaptable to the HOLY JIHAD endeavor------terrorism

They are about as useful as a V1 buzz bomb. Great PR, limited military value.

yes----they are really not weapons at all------they are something like dangerous smoke bombs----dangerous mostly ---hit or miss-----against random children playing out in the streets and fields. A kind of long distance scimitar waving schmuck out to leave a few child heads in the gutters
for the glory of allah-----now that tying the bombs to the asses of allahuakbarr shrieking sluts------has lost its charm value

Forum List

Back