Israeli citizens are barred

C-nt idiot, that is NOT what the OP is discussing. They are asking why aren't the leftists railing about Trump temporarily stopping immigration from several terrorist nations not protesting about the much broader, longer ban of jews from muslim countries. Get it, fucking imbecile?

Speaking of used scumbags.......What are we supposed to do about screwed up Muslim countries barring Jews?

We are citizens of THIS country and we protest when a fucked up president of THIS country screws up.

No. I believe that, too. Which is why I oppose the current "temporary" ban.

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

It's their latest "cause" and reason to bitch, whine and moan.

More of the International Leftist's hypocrisy is their BDS Movement, yet they don't get on the streets and demand boycotts of Islamic nations that practise the evil Female Genital Mutilation.

Again why are the International Left employing this double standard where everything Muslim and Islamic is fine with them?
They want unfettered access to America to obtain the immigrant vote. It's all about power...the country be damned.

Any political party that refuses to endorse English as the national language is a divisive power by definition.
Actually they are trying to turn the country into a muslim nation.

I was born in the USA------if I did not know what I know because I have known LOTS of
muslims in the USA------I would think that your statement is silly------IN FACT---it is true

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia
The Left hate Israel.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

It isn't only that they're banned, it's that if any other national that isn't banned ie American, is caught having traveled to Israel and has an Israeli stamp in their passport, they will either not be granted admission or arrested as a potential spy upon entry.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

Moron, why do YOU want the U,S. to be just like Libya or Pakistan, or Yemen.......WHY the jealousy?
Do American visitors rent trucks and mow down hundreds of people in open busy shopping centers or markets. Just asking, moron.

[
Also childish and stupid.

Says the poster who follows people around indicating Muslim rape is funny to her.

Why are you so obsessed with me? I try to ignore you, and then you bring me up over and over in threads I have nothing to do with. Seek help.

In the meantime, should the US be barring immigrants based on religion like some of these Muslim countries do?

Last edited:

I've heard that if you have an Israeli visa on your passport Saudi Arabia bans you from its territory. :eek-52:
But I don't know if that's true :dunno:

[
Also childish and stupid.

Says the poster who follows people around indicating Muslim rape is funny to her.

Why are you so obsessed with me? I try to ignore you, and then you bring me up over and over in threads I have nothing to do with. Seek help.

In the meantime, should the US be barring immigrants based on religion like some of these Muslim countries do?

I responded to a statement you made.

You accuse others of being immature while continuously taunting others by indicating Muslim rape is funny to you.

I will let the sane people in this thread decide who actually needs help, here.

It isn't only that they're banned, it's that if any other national that isn't banned ie American, is caught having traveled to Israel and has an Israeli stamp in their passport, they will either not be granted admission or arrested as a potential spy upon entry.

Which is a fairly safe assumption by those Muslim countries....

I've been to Israel a few times and they always offer to not stamp your passport because of how that little stamp will curtail future travel to so many (Muslim majority) countries. Never heard a leftard have an issue with this ever.

How many actually know about it?

My mother's job involved travel between USSR, Israel, China and Pakistan at one point. She had to be careful with the passport stamps between Pakistan and Israel and USSR and Israel.
The more germane question is: WHY don't more know about it?

The answer is simple, because it does not foster the MSM objective of open US borders. If they block US citizens the MSM couldn't care less...but us block anyone, then the MSM goes on bat shit crazy red alert.

Of course, the MSM is just a front for the RaTz masquerading as a "balanced journalistic entity".

I'm willing to bet a lot of rightwingers aren't aware of it either. If you don't travel in those areas, if you aren't a follower of what goes on there - you're not going to be aware of it. Just like you're not going to be aware of the immigration policies of a whole host of nations around the world.

SEE Dan Rather and 1972 Microsoft fonts.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with the topic of Jews being denied entry to many Muslim countries?

Actually, that's inaccurate. Jews aren't denied entry. Israeli nationals are.
So if a Honduran citizen travels to one of those countries and upon disembarking the plane lines up at the passport check desk and cheerfully tells the officials: "Hi fellows, how is it hanging, I am jew from the tribe of David." he could enter the country?

What the fuck does THAT have to do with the topic of Jews being denied entry to many Muslim countries?

So if a Honduran citizen travels to one of those countries and upon disembarking the plane lines up at the passport check desk and cheerfully tells the officials: "Hi fellows, how is it hanging, I am jew from the tribe of David." he could enter the country?

Sure. If he has a valid passport and visa that meets with their laws.

If a Honduran citizens travels to the US and says "Hi fellows, how is it hanging, I am Muslim from the tribe of Abraham." - could he enter the country?

Sure. If he has a valid passport and visa that meets with their laws.

If a Honduran citizens travels to the US and says "Hi fellows, how is it hanging, I am Muslim from the tribe of Abraham." - could he enter the country?
:lmao:

Once again the hypocrisy is breathtaking.....

It's bad enough that Israeli citizens are banned from these and other countries, but any Muslim that leaves their home country and has an Israeli stamp on their passport has been banned .
RTX2WEY6-e1485641986466.jpg

Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

At least six out of the seven countries targeted by President Donald Trump’s latest executive order have entry policies that discriminate against Israel.

Trump
signed an executive order Friday temporarily prohibiting citizens from seven majority Muslim countries — specifically Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen — from entering the U.S.

Of that group,
Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Sudan refuse entry to foreign travelers holding passports or travel documents indicating that they have been to or are affiliated in some way with Israel.

Israeli nationals are not permitted to transit through
Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Syria, or Sudan, even in situations where the traveler does not intend to leave the aircraft.

Read more: Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

"In Syria, individuals suspected of having affiliations with Israel have been detained for questioning.

These discriminatory entry policies are religiously motivated. Some have arrived at similar conclusions about Trump’s latest executive order, declaring the move a “Muslim ban,” but the order only restricts entry for travelers from a few predominantly-Muslim countries, not all of them.

For instance, the new policies do not apply to citizens of Indonesia, which has the world’s largest Muslim population.

The primary focus of Trump’s policies is combating Islamic terrorism.

“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our countries the very threats that our soldiers are fighting overseas,” Trump said Friday. He stressed that his latest order is designed to “keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America” and “to protect the American people.”

The order aims to eliminate threats to the American populace. Temporarily restricting travel from certain terror-prone countries gives the administration time to establish an improved screening process, what Trump refers to as “extreme vetting.”

The order states that “the United States must be vigilant during the visa-issuance process to ensure that those approved for admission do not intend to harm Americans and that they have no ties to terrorism.”"

Read more: Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

A lying asshole like you should seek help, since you do it so often it seems to be a mental illness.

Show/prove where there has been a "muslim" ban exec order issued by the new president, as in the actual text you worthless fucking moron.

Last edited:
Next time you leftist c-nts plan/want to protest about Israel, remember that. It seems the far left dung like you has no similar restraint attacking Israel during its marches about it.

Hey fucked head......Are we supposed to fight Israel's fights?.....Yes or No?

Forum List

Back