Israeli citizens are barred

Two (imaginary) things I had nothing to do with but somehow by the OP logic become my responsibility, otherwise it's somehow "hypocrisy" :cuckoo:

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that an act taken to shore up our ability to prevent terrorists from infiltrating our country you consider an outrage. Countries barring Jews from entering and it's nothing but crickets.

......with the ENTIRE contingent of useful idiot leftists such as yourself, too.

Exactly what part of "that is not our doing" flies blissfully over your pointy little head here?

When Rump signs his bigotry EO, that's done in our name.

Whatever these sixteen countries do or did ---- IS NOT.

I am a citizen of exactly Zero of these countries. I have no say in what they do.

DAMN
Those nations have banned me, a US citizen from entry, so I'm happy to see Trump take some action finally.

And these sixteen countries were forced to take that action by "the left", were they? :popcorn:
Left, Islam. They blur together as one.

I hope Trump cuts off all trade with those 16 nations in exchange for their actions against US citizens.

I don't think any from those countries did anything to us. Have we been attacked?? I missed it.

I've been to Israel a few times and they always offer to not stamp your passport because of how that little stamp will curtail future travel to so many (Muslim majority) countries. Never heard a leftard have an issue with this ever.

How many actually know about it?

My mother's job involved travel between USSR, Israel, China and Pakistan at one point. She had to be careful with the passport stamps between Pakistan and Israel and USSR and Israel.
The more germane question is: WHY don't more know about it?

The answer is simple, because it does not foster the MSM objective of open US borders. If they block US citizens the MSM couldn't care less...but us block anyone, then the MSM goes on bat shit crazy red alert.

Of course, the MSM is just a front for the RaTz masquerading as a "balanced journalistic entity".

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that an act taken to shore up our ability to prevent terrorists from infiltrating our country you consider an outrage. Countries barring Jews from entering and it's nothing but crickets.

......with the ENTIRE contingent of useful idiot leftists such as yourself, too.

Exactly what part of "that is not our doing" flies blissfully over your pointy little head here?

When Rump signs his bigotry EO, that's done in our name.

Whatever these sixteen countries do or did ---- IS NOT.

I am a citizen of exactly Zero of these countries. I have no say in what they do.

DAMN
Those nations have banned me, a US citizen from entry, so I'm happy to see Trump take some action finally.

And these sixteen countries were forced to take that action by "the left", were they? :popcorn:
Left, Islam. They blur together as one.

I hope Trump cuts off all trade with those 16 nations in exchange for their actions against US citizens.

I don't think any from those countries did anything to us. Have we been attacked?? I missed it.
Ask them why they have banned me from entering those nations.

yep.

The same illiberal leftists who want to swamp the world with Islam are the very same who have no problem with the extreme antisemitism of those they wish to import.

Heck, if this site is any indication, most of them are just as antisemitic, themselves.

I've been watching this idiocy develop in the left over the last 4-5 decades, and it disturbs me to no end. When I was in my teens, if some idiot were prattling on about Jews the way these leftists do, any self-respecting liberal would dress them down so hard, their head would spin. Today, the left is leading the charge.
Yep, the left love to support bigotry, and I am proud the Islamofacists consider me a threat.
You are a laugh not a threat. Your being banned from entering has nothing to do with the issue of Trump's ban here.

Duh. I have been banned for years by those nations. Trump needs to stop being a pussy and ban all 16 of those nations.
They can be banned constitutionally as origins of national entities, but people cannot be banned specifically by religion.

That is why the Trumpettes were trying to do in the EO and messed it up.
he didn't, but you are incorrect anyway.

I've been to Israel a few times and they always offer to not stamp your passport because of how that little stamp will curtail future travel to so many (Muslim majority) countries. Never heard a leftard have an issue with this ever.

My mother's job involved travel between USSR, Israel, China and Pakistan at one point. She had to be careful with the passport stamps between Pakistan and Israel and USSR and Israel.

The answer is simple, because it does not foster the MSM objective of open US borders. If they block US citizens the MSM couldn't care less...but us block anyone, then the MSM goes on bat shit crazy red alert.

Of course, the MSM is just a front for the RaTz masquerading as a "balanced journalistic entity".
I truly believe most batshit leftists don't know we have a customs agency that checks in international travelers. Hey stups, in Chicago, that is terminal five at O'Hare. It's why the protests were outside only that one terminal. CUSTOMS. You don't get to put a foot on the street without going through........CUSTOMS. Why the fk don't you goofs know this?

I truly believe most batshit leftists don't know we have a customs agency that checks in international travelers. Hey stups, in Chicago, that is terminal five at O'Hare. It's why the protests were outside only that one terminal. CUSTOMS. You don't get to put a foot on the street without going through........CUSTOMS. Why the fk don't you goofs know this?
They only know what their handlers tell them. They lack the ability of independent objective thought. They dance when told like a chicken on a hot plate at the old county fairs.

I find that most leftists rarely travel outside of a few mile radius of where they live. Part of that bubble world mentality gives them a fear of travel.

I find that most leftists rarely travel outside of a few mile radius of where they live. Part of that bubble world mentality gives them a fear of travel.
I beg to make an exception to that concerning charter buses loaded with paid and unpaid people to go to marches and protests and riots...but generally speaking their traveling dwarfs to international traveling

I beg to make an exception to that concerning charter buses loaded with paid and unpaid people to go to marches and protests and riots...but generally speaking their traveling dwarfs to international traveling
Touché. But I bet they black out the bus windows.

Even the leftards who do know ignore it or make excuses, just like they are doing here. They are too busy being knowledgeable about boycotting Israeli goods and spreading propaganda about Israel to bother with such minor details about antisemitic travel bans and the like. Hell, they want to flood the West with the most antisemitic people on the planet.

I thought this was about the travel ban
It is. They ban US citizens, we ban theirs.
Very simple and effective technique.

So this has nothing to do with protecting anything. Just tit for tat as a global policy. Sounds good
Yeah, no terrorists in those nations wishing to murder Americans, it's just about tit for tat.

I dont know but thats not what you stated. You stated revenge. Would you like to revise it now?
Just revenge. Trump said Weatherman2020 is not allowed into those nations, so screw them and bingo, we have a new EO.

Why not just say you're for this thing because of things? That would be more effective than jumping from excuse to excuse and that way "things" cover any new excuse too.

It is. They ban US citizens, we ban theirs.
Very simple and effective technique.

So this has nothing to do with protecting anything. Just tit for tat as a global policy. Sounds good
Yeah, no terrorists in those nations wishing to murder Americans, it's just about tit for tat.

I dont know but thats not what you stated. You stated revenge. Would you like to revise it now?
Just revenge. Trump said Weatherman2020 is not allowed into those nations, so screw them and bingo, we have a new EO.

Why not just say you're for this thing because of things? That would be more effective than jumping from excuse to excuse and that way "things" cover any new excuse too.
I did in this thread, but with your "when did you stop beating your wife" questions you get what you create.

I did in this thread, but with your "when did you stop beating your wife" questions you get what you create.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It was just a friendly conversation what he got used to among friends. Same as : "hey, when did you quit smoking" or "when did you stop beating your wife" and such. He meant no harm by it....just bonding...

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Currently, the criteria as developed during the Obama Administration does not apply to Saudi Arabia. The core criteria are strife, conflict, and instability where agents seeking to do harm the US reside. Trump did not create this on his own. He is enforcing it. If you think SA and other countries should be added, please advise.

For the record-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi

Fake News

what is "fake news"?

SEE Dan Rather and 1972 Microsoft fonts.

Excellent point. Apparently the leftists are not about what they claim to be.

They also don't care that Obabble stopped allowing Cuban refugees into the U.S. It's VV Important that they stay prisoners of the Castros.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim. Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?
Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion? Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about? Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

I'm way ahead of you, how about the fact that many of the arab muslim shithole countries have discriminatory laws against jews on their books, like how syria does not allow jews to own land?

Moron, why do YOU want the U,S. to be just like Libya or Pakistan, or Yemen.......WHY the jealousy?

C-nt idiot, that is NOT what the OP is discussing. They are asking why aren't the leftists railing about Trump temporarily stopping immigration from several terrorist nations not protesting about the much broader, longer ban of jews from muslim countries. Get it, fucking imbecile?

Forum List

Back