Israeli citizens are barred

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Answer the OP question do NOT pull the deflecting crap on me, you are not intelligent enough nat4900 to do that.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

united state of america land of freedom land of democracy blah blah blah
are you compare usa political system with suidi wahabi king or ayatollah regime ?

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?

I'm gonna type this r e a l s l o w so you can follow it............

.*WE* -- the United States -- are in charge of OUR OWN border. We are *NOT* in charge of sixteen other countries' borders.

DUH.

Oosie, I love ya but this is surely the most retarded thread I've ever seen you post.

SMFH :banghead:

My OP is highlighting the hypocrisy.

Please don't be so angry, I'm a good girl....sometimes :smoke:

You know I have a short fuse for stupidity. :death:

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did.

"We" --- "They" --- know the difference. :disbelief:

Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:

"Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:"

Huh? :confused-84:

Two (imaginary) things I had nothing to do with but somehow by the OP logic become my responsibility, otherwise it's somehow "hypocrisy" :cuckoo:

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that an act taken to shore up our ability to prevent terrorists from infiltrating our country you consider an outrage. Countries barring Jews from entering and it's nothing but crickets.

......with the ENTIRE contingent of useful idiot leftists such as yourself, too.

They ban US citizens, we ban their citizens.
Not a difficult concept to follow.

....but obviously too complicated for the regressives in this thread, however.

They have been trained to defend anything and everything associated with Islam and that is all that matters to them.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Answer the OP question do NOT pull the deflecting crap on me, you are not intelligent enough nat4900 to do that.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

united state of america land of freedom land of democracy blah blah blah
are you compare usa political system with suidi wahabi king or ayatollah regime ?

No Dani I'm not comparing.

.*WE* -- the United States -- are in charge of OUR OWN border. We are *NOT* in charge of sixteen other countries' borders.

DUH.

Oosie, I love ya but this is surely the most retarded thread I've ever seen you post.

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did.

Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:

"Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:"

Two (imaginary) things I had nothing to do with but somehow by the OP logic become my responsibility, otherwise it's somehow "hypocrisy" :cuckoo:

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that an act taken to shore up our ability to prevent terrorists from infiltrating our country you consider an outrage. Countries barring Jews from entering and it's nothing but crickets.

......with the ENTIRE contingent of useful idiot leftists such as yourself, too.

Exactly what part of "that is not our doing" flies blissfully over your pointy little head here?

When Rump signs his bigotry EO, that's done in our name.

Whatever these sixteen countries do or did ---- IS NOT.

I am a citizen of exactly Zero of these countries. I have no say in what they do.

DAMN

Exactly what part of "that is not our doing" flies blissfully over your pointy little head here?

We all know appeasement is in your blood, but you ought not show it. :lmao:

I am a citizen of exactly Zero of these countries. I have no say in what they do.

DAMN

For some reason, people think that because those countries act that way - we should. That is justifies what we are doing? Why should we emulate a country like that?

Why do they want US to be bigots too :dunno:

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?

DUH.

Hello there spinmeister, You will get dizzy if you continue spinning so fast and so long. The thread is about the hypocrisy of the left and not border control.

DAMN

Oh, my -- it's another attack of the oversized fonts.

However will be able to survive such a withering blow?

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

DUH.

Hello there spinmeister, You will get dizzy if you continue spinning so fast and so long. The thread is about the hypocrisy of the left and not border control.

And we circle right back to the same question --- WHERE is this "hypocrisy"?

Where??

That means "in what place". That means show what the fuck you're talking about.
Think you can handle it?

I don't.

DAMN

For some reason, people think that because those countries act that way - we should. That is justifies what we are doing? Why should we emulate a country like that?

Why do they want US to be bigots too :dunno:
Nobody said that, dear. The thread is about pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. The EO put a temporary halt of entering the country based on the the Obama Administration's classification of countries of concern until proper vetting practice is developed. No country is bound by any obligation to accept any person into its territory.

DAMN

Oh, my -- it's another attack of the oversized fonts.

However will be able to survive such a withering blow?

Seems to have rendered you speechless for over an hour during which time you came up with no answer at all.

Now all I need is a gazillion-point font, and we're outta here.

DAMN
Those nations have banned me, a US citizen from entry, so I'm happy to see Trump take some action finally.

DUH.

And we circle right back to the same question --- WHERE is this "hypocrisy"?

Where??

That means "in what place". That means show what the fuck you're talking about.
Think you can handle it?

I don't.
Be sure to clap again.

DAMN
Those nations have banned me, a US citizen from entry, so I'm happy to see Trump take some action finally.

And these sixteen countries were forced to take that action by "the left", were they? :popcorn:

DAMN

And these sixteen countries were forced to take that action by "the left", were they? :popcorn:
Left, Islam. They blur together as one.

I hope Trump cuts off all trade with those 16 nations in exchange for their actions against US citizens.

Forum List

Back