Israeli citizens are barred

Israel has been a mortal threat to the people who lived there and all of the neighboring countries. Their divine right to live there does not hold water. PS: we do not want a bibi running the US.
Palestinians, Muslims and the like cannot tolerate the existence of Israel. If given half a chance they would genocide the whole population. Fact

Yep.

Hamas has the genocide of Jews listed as an aim in their very charter.

The International Left like Hamas though, they get upset if any Hamas terrorist leader is assassinated.

The unholy alliance between the world leftists and Islamists is just so crazy. The stupid leftists actually think that by feeding the crocodile, it will eat them last.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia
Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?
Muslim nations can ban US citizens, treat women like dirt, toss homosexuals off of buildings, and the left remain silent.
Pretty clear as to whos side they are on.

You mean like Saudi Arabia.
Like Saudi Arabia.
upload_2017-1-31_10-43-50.png

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?
Muslim nations can ban US citizens, treat women like dirt, toss homosexuals off of buildings, and the left remain silent.

Like Saudi Arabia.
View attachment 109808
giphy.gif

Israel has been a mortal threat to the people who lived there and all of the neighboring countries. Their divine right to live there does not hold water. PS: we do not want a bibi running the US.
Palestinians, Muslims and the like cannot tolerate the existence of Israel. If given half a chance they would genocide the whole population. Fact

Yep.

The International Left like Hamas though, they get upset if any Hamas terrorist leader is assassinated.

The unholy alliance between the world leftists and Islamists is just so crazy. The stupid leftists actually think that by feeding the crocodile, it will eat them last.
Both have one thing in common - Islam and leftism are both anti-Judeo Christian.

"You mean like Saudi Arabia."

Yes like Saudi Arabia, why doesn't the International Left go on a huge Bedwetting Tantrum about how women are treated in Saudi Arabia, a similar huge Bedwetting Tantrum like they are about President Trump's EO?

The International Left are having Bedwetting Tantrum in at least twenty capitol cities in The West about the EO, why not do the same about Saudi Arabia's treatment of women?

Or would that go against The Globalist Agenda that the International Left have OD'd on in such a mindless fashion?

I'm gonna type this r e a l s l o w so you can follow it............

.*WE* -- the United States -- are in charge of OUR OWN border. We are *NOT* in charge of sixteen other countries' borders.

DUH.

Oosie, I love ya but this is surely the most retarded thread I've ever seen you post.

SMFH :banghead:

.*WE* -- the United States -- are in charge of OUR OWN border. We are *NOT* in charge of sixteen other countries' borders.

DUH.

why do we have military in Germany?

DUH.

If they can ban US citizens, we can ban them.
In fact, Trump should stop being a pussy and cut off all trade with them.

DUH.

and YOU are in charge of your own attitudes, and YOU are responsible for your own patent hypocrisy.

Yep.

"The stupid leftists actually think that by feeding the crocodile, it will eat them last."

That crocodile will eat them first, we know that, the International Left are too ignorant and too stupid to know that though.

DUH.

Oosie, I love ya but this is surely the most retarded thread I've ever seen you post.

My OP is highlighting the hypocrisy.

Please don't be so angry, I'm a good girl....sometimes :smoke:

DUH.

You know I have a short fuse for stupidity. :death:

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did. That's got nothing to do with "us" --- it has to do with "them"

"We" --- "They" --- know the difference. :disbelief:

Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:

DUH.

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did.

Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:

"Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:"

Huh? :confused-84:

DUH.

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did.

"Guess I'll have to start posting about my discontent with that new traffic light they put up in Rekjavik and the unreasonable dearth of Mexican restaurants in Sri Freaking Lanka :cuckoo:"

Two (imaginary) things I had nothing to do with but somehow by the OP logic become my responsibility, otherwise it's somehow "hypocrisy" :cuckoo:

DUH.

Germany wants us there.

Yep.

"The stupid leftists actually think that by feeding the crocodile, it will eat them last."

That crocodile will eat them first, we know that, the International Left are too ignorant and too stupid to know that though.

What is the international left and what is the Left, in your words, what do you mean by lefty or lefts.

DUH.

There is no 'hypocrisy' --- WE ARE NOT SIXTEEN NATIONS. We didn't do that. THEY did. That's got nothing to do with "us" --- it has to do with "them"

They ban US citizens, we ban their citizens.
Not a difficult concept to follow.

DUH.

Two (imaginary) things I had nothing to do with but somehow by the OP logic become my responsibility, otherwise it's somehow "hypocrisy" :cuckoo:

The point that is escaping you ogo, this is that predominantly Muslim nations actively discriminate against both Christians and Jews and the International Left has no problem with this, we know this because they are not on the streets ever protesting about the Muslim nations discrimination and screaming about how bigoted and/or racist Muslim nations are.

However the International Left are on the streets screaming, threatening, demanding that Western nations must allow ANY and ALL Muslims from some of the most dangerous, unstable and hostile nations in this world be allowed into ONLY Western nations and IMMEDIATELY and WITHOUT any sort of Extreme Vetting of them and if this ISN'T allowed NOW then everyone is bigoted and/or racist for discriminating against those peaceful Muslims who never ever would harm a hair on anyone's head.

DUH.

Germany wants us there.

No they don't, the majority of people want US bases closed and US troops on the next plane out.

Forum List

Back