Israeli citizens are barred

yep.

The same illiberal leftists who want to swamp the world with Islam are the very same who have no problem with the extreme antisemitism of those they wish to import.

Heck, if this site is any indication, most of them are just as antisemitic, themselves.

I've been watching this idiocy develop in the left over the last 4-5 decades, and it disturbs me to no end. When I was in my teens, if some idiot were prattling on about Jews the way these leftists do, any self-respecting liberal would dress them down so hard, their head would spin. Today, the left is leading the charge.
Yep, the left love to support bigotry, and I am proud the Islamofacists consider me a threat.
You are a laugh not a threat. Your being banned from entering has nothing to do with the issue of Trump's ban here.

Duh. I have been banned for years by those nations. Trump needs to stop being a pussy and ban all 16 of those nations.
They can be banned constitutionally as origins of national entities, but people cannot be banned specifically by religion.

That is why the Trumpettes were trying to do in the EO and messed it up.
Watch.

concern for victims of atrocity world wide is not INCONSISTENT with a policy of
AMERICA FIRST. America first does not mean------shit on the rest of the world
No. I believe that, too. Which is why I oppose the current "temporary" ban.

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

It's their latest "cause" and reason to bitch, whine and moan.

More of the International Leftist's hypocrisy is their BDS Movement, yet they don't get on the streets and demand boycotts of Islamic nations that practise the evil Female Genital Mutilation.

Again why are the International Left employing this double standard where everything Muslim and Islamic is fine with them?
They want unfettered access to America to obtain the immigrant vote. It's all about power...the country be damned.

Any political party that refuses to endorse English as the national language is a divisive power by definition.
Actually they are trying to turn the country into a muslim nation.

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

More of the International Leftist's hypocrisy is their BDS Movement, yet they don't get on the streets and demand boycotts of Islamic nations that practise the evil Female Genital Mutilation.

Again why are the International Left employing this double standard where everything Muslim and Islamic is fine with them?
They want unfettered access to America to obtain the immigrant vote. It's all about power...the country be damned.

Any political party that refuses to endorse English as the national language is a divisive power by definition.

I think it's more the votes...but leftists are too stupid to live so you may be right

I believe the bible mentions three states, that coexisted, Judea, Israel, and Palestine. Judea and Israel did have wars with each other.

Palestine is not mentioned in the bible---it is mentioned in later jewish writings. Judea and Israel did war with each other---sorta---sometimes---later on they merged

Actually, that would be an interesting history lesson to find out why they fought each other and then why they merged.

ask a Talmudist------you might get some sort of answer-----the nation seems to have started out as a loose federation of
tribes-----then got together and broke up again a few times-------depending on various rulers---and stuff like that. The area was situated between WARING nations------east, west and north----and even south (edom) very tumultuous

I am not lucky with the talmudists. The only Jew guy I know calls the Talmud stupid. I know a Jew girl too, but she calls it stupid too. Go figure.

nothing stupid about the Talmud-----you expressed an interest in HISTORY of that
period of time-----people who actually know the Talmud-----know the history because it is very important in being able to interpret that Talmud which was written
over a long period of time and in different places-----parts in Babylon and parts in
what eventually got named Palestine. ---
It is not just the history recorded therein---but also the use of language

There is also something called the tora. I understand the tora is what people refer to as the Old Testament. I was told that all Jews agree in the tora. But not the Talmud, and some say the Talmud is mainly verbal, not written. So, is the written part of the Talmud the record of history? And if so, then what is the verbal part?

Israel has been a mortal threat to the people who lived there and all of the neighboring countries. Their divine right to live there does not hold water. PS: we do not want a bibi running the US.
Palestinians, Muslims and the like cannot tolerate the existence of Israel. If given half a chance they would genocide the whole population. Fact

Especially when a sitting president cries for muslims and not his own countrymen and women. WOW!!!! What a fking disgrace.

I want to know if that fking idiot cried for the victims of 9/11.

I think it's more the votes...but leftists are too stupid to live so you may be right
then why is it they believe in women's rights and then back muslims that oppress women? I don't get it.

Yes, but leftists drag Darwinian selection kicking and screaming to their side, because nobody can flood a region with more welfare babies than leftists. After that, you can as well forget what the region was before. No trash collection can clean that up, ever.

then why is it they believe in women's rights and then back muslims that oppress women? I don't get it.
They're freaking left loons, don't try to figure them out...just crush them

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

And somehow we're in charge of what other nations do, are we?

/thread

They're freaking left loons, don't try to figure them out...just crush them

No use. They have dicks and they breed. Nothing stops them. Any bug spray, maybe?

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?

Excellent point. Apparently the leftists are not about what they claim to be.

Controlling other people's borders? Nope, apparently not.

The Leftist's want No Borders ANYWHERE, they don't want to control ANY borders, they want the abolition of borders.

Without a border you have no nation, nations have borders it's one of the fundamental aspects that distinguishes a nation from other nations.

And somehow we're in charge of what other nations do, are we?

/thread

Barring people from entering borders is a Jewish invention. Let them figure it for themselves. Hehehe.

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

Weatherman I'm also banned from entering eight of those nations, this because I've visited friends in Haifa.

The eight nations that discriminate against me, a Christian, are Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen none of them allow entry to anyone with evidence of having travelled to Israel.

Why am I being discriminated against and why are you Weatherman being discriminated against.

Where is the International Leftist outrage against people like us being discriminated against by Muslim nations?
Muslim nations can ban US citizens, treat women like dirt, toss homosexuals off of buildings, and the left remain silent.
Pretty clear as to whos side they are on.

Israel has been a mortal threat to the people who lived there and all of the neighboring countries. Their divine right to live there does not hold water. PS: we do not want a bibi running the US.
Palestinians, Muslims and the like cannot tolerate the existence of Israel. If given half a chance they would genocide the whole population. Fact

Yep.

Hamas has the genocide of Jews listed as an aim in their very charter.

It's too bad, Lucy, because Israelis love visiting those countries and they would go there in droves if it weren't for the ban.

Yep.

Hamas has the genocide of Jews listed as an aim in their very charter.

The International Left like Hamas though, they get upset if any Hamas terrorist leader is assassinated.

Muslim nations can ban US citizens, treat women like dirt, toss homosexuals off of buildings, and the left remain silent.
Pretty clear as to whos side they are on.

You mean like Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back