Israeli citizens are barred

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Are Israeli Citizens traveling the same thing as a Refugee?

My friend's family moved away from genocide they are muslim "in name only" really they fled Somalia. Is that the same thing a citizen traveling , a person leaving because their life is in danger?

Define Refugee.

Many of these people are not going to be Refugee's, they are going to be Economic Migrants, we on the European Continent already have experience with this, where predominantly they are Economic Migrants who have travelled across ten nations that are not at war in order to get to the richest European nations eg. they don't want to be in Greece or Italy or Cyprus or Bulgaria or Macedonia or Malta all nations that are not at war.

A Refugee from a war torn region doesn't CARE what nation they land in, just as long as it's a safe nation, a Refugee also DOESN'T get to CHOOSE what nation they go to and then throw a violent tantrum when they are told they can't go to that nation.

They are not Refugees, most are Economic Migrants.

My friend from Somalia whose family was brought her fleeing genocide. They have refugee status. They aren't traveling citizens with passports.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Possibly because these countries do not recognize the state of Israel. They do not let Arab-Israeli's into their country either, so it's not a religion based issue.

If they do not recognize Israel, then Israeli passport are meaningless.

I not saying this is right, I'm just pointing out the flaw in your logic.
sure it is. Your own comment suggest it is. you said even Arab-Israeli's what exactly makes an Arab an Israeli if not religious thought?

An Arab-Israeli is a person who is of Arabian descent and who is an Israeli citizen. There are many, most of whom are Muslim. 'Religious thought' has nothing to do with it.

My friend's family moved away from genocide they are muslim "in name only" really they fled Somalia. Is that the same thing a citizen traveling , a person leaving because their life is in danger?

Define Refugee.

Many of these people are not going to be Refugee's, they are going to be Economic Migrants, we on the European Continent already have experience with this, where predominantly they are Economic Migrants who have travelled across ten nations that are not at war in order to get to the richest European nations eg. they don't want to be in Greece or Italy or Cyprus or Bulgaria or Macedonia or Malta all nations that are not at war.

A Refugee from a war torn region doesn't CARE what nation they land in, just as long as it's a safe nation, a Refugee also DOESN'T get to CHOOSE what nation they go to and then throw a violent tantrum when they are told they can't go to that nation.

My friend from Somalia whose family was brought her fleeing genocide. They have refugee status. They aren't traveling citizens with passports.

When was this, I wasn't aware Somalia was experiencing a Genocide.

why do they think they can come here?

What do you mean by why do they "think" they can come here? Our country offered people a way out of genocide.

They are here and have been here a long time she came her when she was a kid, people were getting murdered. Our country offered her family safety. She's 23 now. She loves America and she works a job and she's really nice.

Possibly because these countries do not recognize the state of Israel. They do not let Arab-Israeli's into their country either, so it's not a religion based issue.

sure it is. Your own comment suggest it is. you said even Arab-Israeli's what exactly makes an Arab an Israeli if not religious thought?

An Arab-Israeli is a person who is of Arabian descent and who is an Israeli citizen. There are many, most of whom are Muslim. 'Religious thought' has nothing to do with it.
dude, that makes absolutely no sense at all. Sorry, there is a reason they live there vs a muslim country. They must believe in Israeli policies. Right? How are those muslim based exactly?

Define Refugee.

When was this, I wasn't aware Somalia was experiencing a Genocide.

Timeline: Somalia, 1991-2008

Somalia « World Without Genocide -

Somalia Genocide

What do you mean by why do they "think" they can come here? Our country offered people a way out of genocide.

They are here and have been here a long time she came her when she was a kid, people were getting murdered. Our country offered her family safety. She's 23 now. She loves America and she works a job and she's really nice.
I didn't think that was a hard question. why didn't she choose Israeli or Mexico or Ukraine?

I didn't think that was a hard question. why didn't she choose Israeli or Mexico or Ukraine?

Well she was a little kid. I can't answer that because I only know from her experience as a kid back then.

Muslim+Rally+Mothers.jpeg.cf.jpg

Islamic_Supremacism_8.jpg.cf.jpg

Well she was a little kid. I can't answer that because I only know from her experience as a kid back then.
well I didn't think you'd have an answer.

Well you must be referring to the Somali Civil War which began in 1991 and is still on going 26 years later.

The question is, why can these nations never get their shit together, why are they always having these insane Civil War's and why do we in The West never experience all the crazed problems, do we run down the street with a machete threatening each other? No.

They create these problems in their own nations and when it gets too grotesque for them they demand that The West takes them in.

Can't you see that we have no obligation to peoples who can't sort their own shit, if they acted civilised with each other in the first place instead of acting like absolute maniacs, there would be no problem in the first place.

The lesson here is The West is Civilisation, The Third World is an Uncivilised Hellhole of their OWN making.

Do you know her personally or are you just spewing the party talking points?

Ok, not sure why you wanted to be smart alek.

My friend loves America, she hardly remembers Somalia. She's grateful for the safety her family was given.

Do you know her personally or are you just spewing the party talking points?

I know her personally. I said she's my friend. She is 23 now. She works a job and is going to College. She's not on welfare or anything. Her family came here when she was really little so she doesn't remember Somalia much. but she said her mom misses her own mother at times. Still, even though they are muslim she said they don't really practice it. She's not really religious.

Well you must be referring to the Somali Civil War which began in 1991 and is still on going 26 years later.

The question is, why can these nations never get their shit together, why are they always having these insane Civil War's and why do we in The West never experience all the crazed problems, do we run down the street with a machete threatening each other? No.

They create these problems in their own nations and when it gets too grotesque for them they demand that The West takes them in.

Can't you see that we have no obligation to peoples who can't sort their own shit, if they acted civilised with each other in the first place instead of acting like absolute maniacs, there would be no problem in the first place.

The lesson here is The West is Civilisation, The Third World is an Uncivilised Hellhole of their OWN making.

I don't know why they can't. I am still glad we helped my friends family. I still don't see refugees as the same thing as traveling citizens.

Ok, not sure why you wanted to be smart alek.

My friend loves America, she hardly remembers Somalia. She's grateful for the safety her family was given.
it was a rhetorical question.

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

The Saudi's are going to work with us on safe zones in the ME?

And Mexico wants to take back California.
border-patrol.thumbnail.JPG.cf.jpg

dude, that makes absolutely no sense at all. Sorry, there is a reason they live there vs a muslim country. They must believe in Israeli policies. Right? How are those muslim based exactly?

You seriously do not believe that there are no Arab Muslims who are also Israeli citizens? They do not have to believe in Israeli policies anymore than Americans have to believe in each and every U.S. government policy. Israel is, for the most part, a free country. It has many different people of different racial decent and different religions.

Are you truly that ignorant?

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

The Saudi's are going to work with us on safe zones in the ME?

Yes it seems President Trump, being a pragmatist has come to some agreement with Saudi Arabia.

Whilst Saudi Arabia is a disgusting nation, under a disgusting Regime, sometimes you have to use such types to get what you want.

Trump discusses Syrian safe zones with Saudi king

"President Trump spoke with the leader of Saudi Arabia, King Salman, on Sunday afternoon.

The president made the call in the Oval Office, where National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and senior adviser Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, joined him.

Trump and King Salman discussed joint efforts to fight terrorism and how to address the civil war in Syria and the conflict in Yemen.

“The President requested and the King agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts,” the White House said in a statement.

“They also agreed on the importance of rigorously enforcing the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran and of addressing Iran’s destabilizing regional activities.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Trump discusses Syrian safe zones with Saudi king

Forum List

Back