Israeli citizens are barred

What do you mean by why do they "think" they can come here? Our country offered people a way out of genocide.

They are here and have been here a long time she came her when she was a kid, people were getting murdered. Our country offered her family safety. She's 23 now. She loves America and she works a job and she's really nice.
I didn't think that was a hard question. why didn't she choose Israeli or Mexico or Ukraine?

Well she was a little kid. I can't answer that because I only know from her experience as a kid back then.
well I didn't think you'd have an answer.

Ok, not sure why you wanted to be smart alek.

My friend loves America, she hardly remembers Somalia. She's grateful for the safety her family was given.
it was a rhetorical question.

Ok you are smarter than me. shrug.

Because of these two stamps in my US Passport.

It's time we banned the people from these 16 nations from entering the US.
passport.JPG

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

The Saudi's are going to work with us on safe zones in the ME?

Yes it seems President Trump, being a pragmatist has come to some agreement with Saudi Arabia.

Whilst Saudi Arabia is a disgusting nation, under a disgusting Regime, sometimes you have to use such types to get what you want.

Trump discusses Syrian safe zones with Saudi king

"President Trump spoke with the leader of Saudi Arabia, King Salman, on Sunday afternoon.

The president made the call in the Oval Office, where National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and senior adviser Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, joined him.

Trump and King Salman discussed joint efforts to fight terrorism and how to address the civil war in Syria and the conflict in Yemen.

“The President requested and the King agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts,” the White House said in a statement.

“They also agreed on the importance of rigorously enforcing the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran and of addressing Iran’s destabilizing regional activities.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Trump discusses Syrian safe zones with Saudi king
A leader getting the job done.

yep.

The same illiberal leftists who want to swamp the world with Islam are the very same who have no problem with the extreme antisemitism of those they wish to import.

Heck, if this site is any indication, most of them are just as antisemitic, themselves.

I've been watching this idiocy develop in the left over the last 4-5 decades, and it disturbs me to no end. When I was in my teens, if some idiot were prattling on about Jews the way these leftists do, any self-respecting liberal would dress them down so hard, their head would spin. Today, the left is leading the charge.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Are Israeli Citizens traveling the same thing as a Refugee?

My friend's family moved away from genocide they are muslim "in name only" really they fled Somalia. Is that the same thing a citizen traveling , a person leaving because their life is in danger?
why do they think they can come here?

What do you mean by why do they "think" they can come here? Our country offered people a way out of genocide.

They are here and have been here a long time she came her when she was a kid, people were getting murdered. Our country offered her family safety. She's 23 now. She loves America and she works a job and she's really nice.

Well you must be referring to the Somali Civil War which began in 1991 and is still on going 26 years later.

The question is, why can these nations never get their shit together, why are they always having these insane Civil War's and why do we in The West never experience all the crazed problems, do we run down the street with a machete threatening each other? No.

They create these problems in their own nations and when it gets too grotesque for them they demand that The West takes them in.

Can't you see that we have no obligation to peoples who can't sort their own shit, if they acted civilised with each other in the first place instead of acting like absolute maniacs, there would be no problem in the first place.

The lesson here is The West is Civilisation, The Third World is an Uncivilised Hellhole of their OWN making.

The answer as to why there are so many wars in these countries is best answered by estimating the cost of fielding a soldier:

First, the reason why people become soldier is because they need a paycheck and they have no other alternatives.
Next is the cost of feeding the soldier,
Next the cost of training the soldier,
Next is the cost of the soldiers weapons and ammunition,
Next is the cost of all the other equipment that soldiers need to survive,
Next is the cost of any heavy weapons and ammunition for those weapons,
Next is is the cost of the support personnel and all their salaries and costs, including medical, training, truck drivers etc...each of which has a long list of costs
Next is the cost of trucks and other transportation equipment....

I'm sure that that's not all, but that's all off the top of my head.

The point is that these countries are war torn shit holds because the super wealthy people of the world intentionally make then that way.

And the way things look now, the U.S. is the next in line to be turned into a war torn shit hole...

yep.

The same illiberal leftists who want to swamp the world with Islam are the very same who have no problem with the extreme antisemitism of those they wish to import.

Heck, if this site is any indication, most of them are just as antisemitic, themselves.

I've been watching this idiocy develop in the left over the last 4-5 decades, and it disturbs me to no end. When I was in my teens, if some idiot were prattling on about Jews the way these leftists do, any self-respecting liberal would dress them down so hard, their head would spin. Today, the left is leading the charge.
Yep, the left love to support bigotry, and I am proud the Islamofacists consider me a threat.

I don't care if you are banned or not in other countries, weatherman.

I do care that we in the US live up to the constitutional liberties that we possess.

My friend's family moved away from genocide they are muslim "in name only" really they fled Somalia. Is that the same thing a citizen traveling , a person leaving because their life is in danger?

Well you must be referring to the Somali Civil War which began in 1991 and is still on going 26 years later.

The question is, why can these nations never get their shit together, why are they always having these insane Civil War's and why do we in The West never experience all the crazed problems, do we run down the street with a machete threatening each other? No.

They create these problems in their own nations and when it gets too grotesque for them they demand that The West takes them in.

Can't you see that we have no obligation to peoples who can't sort their own shit, if they acted civilised with each other in the first place instead of acting like absolute maniacs, there would be no problem in the first place.

The lesson here is The West is Civilisation, The Third World is an Uncivilised Hellhole of their OWN making.

The answer as to why there are so many wars in these countries is best answered by estimating the cost of fielding a soldier:

First, the reason why people become soldier is because they need a paycheck and they have no other alternatives.
Next is is the cost of the support personnel and all their salaries and costs, including medical, training, truck drivers etc...each of which has a long list of costs

The point is that these countries are war torn shit holds because the super wealthy people of the world intentionally make then that way.

And the way things look now, the U.S. is the next in line to be turned into a war torn shit hole...
They are war torn because of a failed government.

yep.

Yep, the left love to support bigotry, and I am proud the Islamofacists consider me a threat.
You are a laugh not a threat. Your being banned from entering has nothing to do with the issue of Trump's ban here.

yep.

You are a laugh not a threat. Your being banned from entering has nothing to do with the issue of Trump's ban here.

Duh. I have been banned for years by those nations. Trump needs to stop being a pussy and ban all 16 of those nations.

You do not yet have "it straight", little LibTard...

The entire point of the exercise is to demonstrate that Jews are banned from travel throughout the Muslim world, yet you Leftist LibTards say nothing about that.

Your burqa is showing, pissant.
Why are American protesters obligated to take to the streets and protest human rights violations everywhere in the world? Are we not supposed to be putting AMERICA FIRST?

concern for victims of atrocity world wide is not INCONSISTENT with a policy of
AMERICA FIRST. America first does not mean------shit on the rest of the world
No. I believe that, too. Which is why I oppose the current "temporary" ban.

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

It's their latest "cause" and reason to bitch, whine and moan.

More of the International Leftist's hypocrisy is their BDS Movement, yet they don't get on the streets and demand boycotts of Islamic nations that practise the evil Female Genital Mutilation.

Again why are the International Left employing this double standard where everything Muslim and Islamic is fine with them?

why was there a WWII?

why was there a WW1?

Why did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor?

Why did Al queda fly planes into the WTC?

Why are American protesters obligated to take to the streets and protest human rights violations everywhere in the world? Are we not supposed to be putting AMERICA FIRST?

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

More of the International Leftist's hypocrisy is their BDS Movement, yet they don't get on the streets and demand boycotts of Islamic nations that practise the evil Female Genital Mutilation.

Again why are the International Left employing this double standard where everything Muslim and Islamic is fine with them?

They are Islamapologists....too stupid to realize a radical muzzie would slit their throat just as he would ours in a heartbeat

yep.

Duh. I have been banned for years by those nations. Trump needs to stop being a pussy and ban all 16 of those nations.
They can be banned constitutionally as origins of national entities, but people cannot be banned specifically by religion.

That is why the Trumpettes were trying to do in the EO and messed it up.

allah rules

They are Islamapologists....too stupid to realize a radical muzzie would slit their throat just as he would ours in a heartbeat

Of course they are, it'd be good though it they just said they were, considering we already are aware of why they display this hypocrisy.

They are war torn because of a failed government.
I would call it evil exists.

They want unfettered access to America to obtain the immigrant vote. It's all about power...the country be damned.

Any political party that refuses to endorse English as the national language is a divisive power by definition.

Forum List

Back