Israeli citizens are barred

Next time you leftist c-nts plan/want to protest about Israel, remember that. It seems the far left dung like you has no similar restraint attacking Israel during its marches about it.

Hey fucked head......Are we supposed to fight Israel's fights?.....Yes or No?

Fight Israel's fights? No.

Support an ally that is the most liberal culture for hundreds of miles and is surrounded by knuckle-dragging troglodytes intent on extinguishing them? Yes.

Your problem is that you are very unintelligent and very conformist and so just jump on the anti-Semitic bandwagon because all the other useful idiots have done so. Meanwhile, you never question why it is you throw your support to savages still living in the 7th century who control vast expanses of land and resources instead of those living in the 21st who have just a tiny little sliver of land to call their own.

Next time you leftist c-nts plan/want to protest about Israel, remember that. It seems the far left dung like you has no similar restraint attacking Israel during its marches about it.

Hey fucked head......Are we supposed to fight Israel's fights?.....Yes or No?
where do we do that?

He is one of those fundamentalist leftists who knows what he is supposed to say, but has no freaking clue as to why he says it.

Imagine the most dedicated bible-thumpers going on and on about how the earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaur bones were placed by Satan to confuse us, and you get the same degree of cognitive function. The only difference is that the Borg leftist hive mind operates on a different set of assumptions about the world.

[
Also childish and stupid.

Says the poster who follows people around indicating Muslim rape is funny to her.

Why are you so obsessed with me? I try to ignore you, and then you bring me up over and over in threads I have nothing to do with. Seek help.

In the meantime, should the US be barring immigrants based on religion like some of these Muslim countries do?

the US should be banning based on
real issues. Science is a matter of statistics. A real issue would be if there is a statistical PROBABLITY that this or that "ban" benefits the people
of the USA in terms of safety

It isn't only that they're banned, it's that if any other national that isn't banned ie American, is caught having traveled to Israel and has an Israeli stamp in their passport, they will either not be granted admission or arrested as a potential spy upon entry.

Which is a fairly safe assumption by those Muslim countries....
So if you've visited Israel then you're a spy and should be arrested and tortured? Were you born this stupid?

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia
What happens in other nations is not what is being protested..get back to us when you do concern yourself with what happens in the USA...

Once again the hypocrisy is breathtaking.....

It's bad enough that Israeli citizens are banned from these and other countries, but any Muslim that leaves their home country and has an Israeli stamp on their passport has been banned .
RTX2WEY6-e1485641986466.jpg

Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

At least six out of the seven countries targeted by President Donald Trump’s latest executive order have entry policies that discriminate against Israel.

Trump
signed an executive order Friday temporarily prohibiting citizens from seven majority Muslim countries — specifically Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen — from entering the U.S.

Of that group,
Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Sudan refuse entry to foreign travelers holding passports or travel documents indicating that they have been to or are affiliated in some way with Israel.

Israeli nationals are not permitted to transit through
Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Syria, or Sudan, even in situations where the traveler does not intend to leave the aircraft.

Read more: Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

What's breathtakingly funny is how people like you are so insistent that we emulate the countries you otherwise consider our enemies.

Why are you so obsessed with me? I try to ignore you, and then you bring me up over and over in threads I have nothing to do with. Seek help.

In the meantime, should the US be barring immigrants based on religion like some of these Muslim countries do?

A lying asshole like you should seek help, since you do it so often it seems to be a mental illness.

Show/prove where there has been a "muslim" ban exec order issued by the new president, as in the actual text you worthless fucking moron.

No, I'm not going to. Because I haven't claimed that. My statement was in reference to comments on how the US should act.

Maybe some time you could consider cleaning up your mouth. Until then you're better off ignored.

Actually, that's inaccurate. Jews aren't denied entry. Israeli nationals are.

Actually, that's inaccurate. muslims aren't denied entry. Nationals from seven muslim countries are.

Yet ONE PAGE earlier, you stupid fucking turd, you claimed muslims were being banned. Fucking idiot.

Actually, that's inaccurate. muslims aren't denied entry. Nationals from seven muslim countries are.

Yet ONE PAGE earlier, you stupid fucking turd, you claimed muslims were being banned. Fucking idiot.

Where?

Are rightwingers normally this foul mouthed?

Where?

"Are rightwingers normally this foul mouthed?"

No, only on Wednesdays, Fridays and every other Monday except when a Public Holiday falls on a Monday :smoke:

Once again the hypocrisy is breathtaking.....

It's bad enough that Israeli citizens are banned from these and other countries, but any Muslim that leaves their home country and has an Israeli stamp on their passport has been banned .
RTX2WEY6-e1485641986466.jpg

Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

At least six out of the seven countries targeted by President Donald Trump’s latest executive order have entry policies that discriminate against Israel.

Trump
signed an executive order Friday temporarily prohibiting citizens from seven majority Muslim countries — specifically Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen — from entering the U.S.

Of that group,
Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Sudan refuse entry to foreign travelers holding passports or travel documents indicating that they have been to or are affiliated in some way with Israel.

Israeli nationals are not permitted to transit through
Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Syria, or Sudan, even in situations where the traveler does not intend to leave the aircraft.

Read more: Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

What's breathtakingly funny is how people like you are so insistent that we emulate the countries you otherwise consider our enemies.
You must have reading comprehension issues, because you constantly fail to understand the meaning of plain English.

[
Also childish and stupid.

Says the poster who follows people around indicating Muslim rape is funny to her.

the US should be banning based on
real issues. Science is a matter of statistics. A real issue would be if there is a statistical PROBABLITY that this or that "ban" benefits the people
of the USA in terms of safety

Actually, more then just statistics.

Travel bans need to evaluate a spectrum of issues:
  • the situation in the country in question - stability, terror threats, government in charge and how we work with it
  • who/what groups exactly should be covered (people with legal residency cards, those born in those countries but naturalized citizens of another, refugees, various visa types etc)
  • the effect of such a ban on the overall situation - blow back on the US, relations with other countries, effect on cooperative anti-terror efforts etc.

The current administration and it's rabid supporters don't see the need for those considerations.

Where?

All this swearing is corrupting my pristine mind :omg:

This is how I am at the moment:

Like this :lalala:

And this:

s-810b5b24611dec7126fa9088884185609394e7f8.jpg

Israel is a pretty open country. That's why jihadists are able to strap bombs on their kids and send them into market places. It's probably not too difficult for a jihadist to obtain an Israeli passport and operate out of a banned country. Maybe some honest Muslems are inconvenienced but that's the way it goes.

So this has nothing to do with protecting anything. Just tit for tat as a global policy. Sounds good
Yeah, no terrorists in those nations wishing to murder Americans, it's just about tit for tat.

I dont know but thats not what you stated. You stated revenge. Would you like to revise it now?
Just revenge. Trump said Weatherman2020 is not allowed into those nations, so screw them and bingo, we have a new EO.

Why not just say you're for this thing because of things? That would be more effective than jumping from excuse to excuse and that way "things" cover any new excuse too.
I did in this thread, but with your "when did you stop beating your wife" questions you get what you create.

Sure you did, you just never repeated what your excuse was but claim its somewhere hidden and others must find it. Thats your "tell".

Israel is a pretty open country. That's why jihadists are able to strap bombs on their kids and send them into market places. It's probably not too difficult for a jihadist to obtain an Israeli passport and operate out of a banned country. Maybe some honest Muslems are inconvenienced but that's the way it goes.
I think some Middle-East countries are afraid of Israeli terrorism.
What do you think?

Forum List

Back