Israeli citizens are barred

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Currently, the criteria as developed during the Obama Administration does not apply to Saudi Arabia. The core criteria are strife, conflict, and instability where agents seeking to do harm the US reside. Trump did not create this on his own. He is enforcing it. If you think SA and other countries should be added, please advise.

from approximately 300 AD (CE) ----the land known as Judea by Romans was renamed PALESTINA by the Romans who had conquered it. Jews living in the area became called PALESTINIANS----by jews themselves. From that time until 1948 the word "Palestinian" meant --a jew living in the land that the romans had renamed "PALESTINE". Is there something about this fact that confuses you?

1. The Romans and Greeks really could not have cared less about one of the Saudi Arabian tribes (the "Jews") in the regions they conquered and controlled. There were tons of middle east tribes in and out of Palestine over the centuries.

2. Why would Jews change their name when their deities such as Yahweh forbade that?

You do not yet have "it straight", little LibTard...

The entire point of the exercise is to demonstrate that Jews are banned from travel throughout the Muslim world, yet you Leftist LibTards say nothing about that.

Your burqa is showing, pissant.
Why are American protesters obligated to take to the streets and protest human rights violations everywhere in the world? Are we not supposed to be putting AMERICA FIRST?

concern for victims of atrocity world wide is not INCONSISTENT with a policy of
AMERICA FIRST. America first does not mean------shit on the rest of the world
No. I believe that, too. Which is why I oppose the current "temporary" ban.

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

They have no common sense or ability to think rationally. Europe's muslim experience should have been a clue to them, as well as how muslims have wreaked havoc on western civilizations for centuries, but no. This inclusiveness and everybody's equal stuff has been drummed into our weaker minded Americans since at least the early 60's.

Well yes, there is a lesson in Europe's experience. But I am quite sure that "lesson" is flying right over your head.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Currently, the criteria as developed during the Obama Administration does not apply to Saudi Arabia. The core criteria are strife, conflict, and instability where agents seeking to do harm the US reside. Trump did not create this on his own. He is enforcing it. If you think SA and other countries should be added, please advise.

For the record-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi

The entire point of the exercise is to demonstrate that Jews are banned from travel throughout the Muslim world, yet you Leftist LibTards say nothing about that.

Why are American protesters obligated to take to the streets and protest human rights violations everywhere in the world? Are we not supposed to be putting AMERICA FIRST?

Why are Leftists across the planet freaking out about a "temporary" ban? It just illustrates how completely insane the International Left now is.

It's their latest "cause" and reason to bitch, whine and moan.

Yes but they've completely lost it this time.

I should add, the Leftist Maniacs are throwing out a poll about President Trump's poll numbers.

So here's another poll, Rasmussen say's that 57% of American citizens support President Trump's EO, once again it's the Leftist Agitator minority who are screaming, maybe it's time for President Trump supporters to get out on the streets and do some Counter-Protesting in support of him.

57% support President Trump's EO and 32% don't give a crap about America allowing potential Islamic terrorists in under the blanket of being "poor refugees"

So come on you 57% get on the streets and Counter-Protest the Leftist Maniacs.

Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens

"Most voters approve of President Trump’s temporary halt to refugees and visitors from several Middle Eastern and African countries until the government can do a better job of keeping out individuals who are terrorist threats.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters favor a temporary ban on refugees from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen until the federal government approves its ability to screen out potential terrorists from coming here. Thirty-three percent (33%) are opposed, while 10% are undecided.

Similarly, 56% favor a temporary block on visas prohibiting residents of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen from entering the United States until the government approves its ability to screen for likely terrorists. Thirty-two percent (32%) oppose this temporary ban, and 11% are undecided."

Here is the full article.

Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens - Rasmussen Reports™

It's their latest "cause" and reason to bitch, whine and moan.

Yes but they've completely lost it this time.

I should add, the Leftist Maniacs are throwing out a poll about President Trump's poll numbers.

So here's another poll, Rasmussen say's that 57% of American citizens support President Trump's EO, once again it's the Leftist Agitator minority who are screaming, maybe it's time for President Trump supporters to get out on the streets and do some Counter-Protesting in support of him.

57% support President Trump's EO and 32% don't give a crap about America allowing potential Islamic terrorists in under the blanket of being "poor refugees"

So come on you 57% get on the streets and Counter-Protest the Leftist Maniacs.

Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens

"Most voters approve of President Trump’s temporary halt to refugees and visitors from several Middle Eastern and African countries until the government can do a better job of keeping out individuals who are terrorist threats.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters favor a temporary ban on refugees from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen until the federal government approves its ability to screen out potential terrorists from coming here. Thirty-three percent (33%) are opposed, while 10% are undecided.

Similarly, 56% favor a temporary block on visas prohibiting residents of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen from entering the United States until the government approves its ability to screen for likely terrorists. Thirty-two percent (32%) oppose this temporary ban, and 11% are undecided."

Here is the full article.

Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens - Rasmussen Reports™

Let'em whine...this forum is becoming a colossal joke due to it though

from approximately 300 AD (CE) ----the land known as Judea by Romans was renamed PALESTINA by the Romans who had conquered it. Jews living in the area became called PALESTINIANS----by jews themselves. From that time until 1948 the word "Palestinian" meant --a jew living in the land that the romans had renamed "PALESTINE". Is there something about this fact that confuses you?

1. The Romans really could not have cared less about one of the Saudi Arabian tribes (the "Jews") in the regions they conquered and controlled. There were tons of middle east tribes in and out of Palestine over the centuries.

2. Why would Jews change their name when their deities such as Yahweh forbade that?

Israel (or Judea or Palestine) is not Arabia. The statement >>>
"There were tons of middle east tribes in and out of Palestine over the centuries". is very vague and senseless. You have not even defined "PALESTINE"-----you are playing with semantics ----in GOBBELIAN manner

Consider yourself advised,

Saudi Arabia Has Bigger Problems Than Iran

Saudi Arabia: A Kingdom Coming Undone

Analyses - Wahhabism | PBS - Saudi Time Bomb? | FRONTLINE | PBS

Agreed. I did not make the list. Who did?

1. The Romans really could not have cared less about one of the Saudi Arabian tribes (the "Jews") in the regions they conquered and controlled. There were tons of middle east tribes in and out of Palestine over the centuries.

"There were tons of middle east tribes in and out of Palestine over the centuries". is very vague and senseless. You have not even defined "PALESTINE"-----you are playing with semantics ----in GOBBELIAN manner
I believe the bible mentions three states, that coexisted, Judea, Israel, and Palestine. Judea and Israel did have wars with each other.

that's their problem-----IRAN IS A PROBLEM FOR THE WORLD

They have no common sense or ability to think rationally. Europe's muslim experience should have been a clue to them, as well as how muslims have wreaked havoc on western civilizations for centuries, but no. This inclusiveness and everybody's equal stuff has been drummed into our weaker minded Americans since at least the early 60's.

"Europe's muslim experience should have been a clue to them"

People here know I'm European, read my sig line.

Why do you think people like me are trying to warn Americans NOT to make the same mistake, of course we on my Continent were not asked, we were not consulted, that insane Traitor Bitch Merkel just made an emotional decision to open our Continents floodgates and let them all charge in, that fucking bitch will burn in Hell for what she's done.

President Trump understands, he has made many comments about that fucking bitch and her evil and insane catastrophic emotional decision, he wants to protect American citizens unlike that fucking bitch who doesn't give a crap about European citizens.

We hope that President Trump deals with her, we'd fully support economic sanctions on her filthy buttocks, anything but bring that bitch down.

I believe the bible mentions three states, that coexisted, Judea, Israel, and Palestine. Judea and Israel did have wars with each other.

Palestine is not mentioned in the bible---it is mentioned in later jewish writings. Judea and Israel did war with each other---sorta---sometimes---later on they merged

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

The one nation that the International Leftists hate, Israel, is the one nation that Western nations should look to for how to deal with the fundamental threat we all now face.

Israel has been dealing with the mortal threat of Islamism for nearly 70 years, decades of attempting to be moderate and relatively civil with Islam got Israel nothing but daily suicide bomber attacks and Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad attacking at will.

Israel then to much International Bedwetting from everyone from The UN to Human Rights Groups, decided to drastically limit access to Israel from Islamists and also they built a mega wall and since those measures were adopted there has been a radical reduction in attacks within Israel's borders.

The West either adopts Israel's approach or the West will regret forever not adopting Israel's approach.

I add that Bibi has thrown his support to President Trump regarding The Wall.

Netanyahu backs Trump's Mexico wall, touts similar one on Egypt border as 'great idea'

"Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday expressed his support for President Trump’s controversial plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, saying the barrier he built along his country’s southern border “stopped all illegal immigration” and was a “great idea.”

Trump on Wednesday signed executive actions to start the construction of a continuous, “physical” wall, making good on a campaign promise to keep out illegal immigrants from Mexico, particularly “rapists” and drug dealers.

"Beginning today, the United States of America gets back control of its borders," Trump declared. "We are going to save lives on both sides of the border."

Trump has forged ahead on the wall promise, despite Mexico refusing to pay the bill, as Trump said it would."

Here's the rest of the article.

Netanyahu backs Trump's Mexico wall, touts similar one on Egypt border as 'great idea'
I've been thru the wall in Israel, very impressive and very effective. I hope Trump hires Israel as consultants in the completion of the southern wall here.

that's their problem-----IRAN IS A PROBLEM FOR THE WORLD

How can Iran be a problem for the world? A friend has an Iranian gf. She is made perfectly, with all shapes and everything. I want one too. How is that bad for the world?

Forum List

Back