Israeli Cowards Raid Gaza Hospital, fabricate evidence

My idea: colonoscopy facilities that also have an MRI room. When someone needs an MRI, and they also happen to be due for a colonoscopy, you may as well take advantage of the patient being under anesthesia to get crystal clear MRI images. I think it would be very popular.
People are not anesthetized for MRI----for colonoscopy--I mild sedative hypnotic type muscle relaxant thing

Eighteen hours after the raid on the hospital began, the Israeli military released photos and video that it said backed its assertions. It distributed images of 13 guns that it said its soldiers had discovered in the hospital, as well as a statement saying that it had found a military command center in the hospital’s M.R.I. unit.

The only problem:

The MRI is a strong magnet

The presence of metal can be a serious problem in MRI, because
(1) Magnetic metals can experience a force in the scanner,
(2) Wires can result in induced currents and heating from the RF magnetic field

This causes serious accidents:
View attachment 859333

No one believes anything Israel says any longer.

They're as reliable as Nazi propaganda was.

No one believes anything Israel says any longer.

They're as reliable as Nazi propaganda was.
the guns were not stored IN THE MRI MACHINE----they were stored in the MRI suite----you are a very desperate muslim liar. I have spent lots of time in MRI suites.
Reports out of Israel are very reliable

Eighteen hours after the raid on the hospital began, the Israeli military released photos and video that it said backed its assertions. It distributed images of 13 guns that it said its soldiers had discovered in the hospital, as well as a statement saying that it had found a military command center in the hospital’s M.R.I. unit.

The only problem:

The MRI is a strong magnet

The presence of metal can be a serious problem in MRI, because
(1) Magnetic metals can experience a force in the scanner,
(2) Wires can result in induced currents and heating from the RF magnetic field

This causes serious accidents:
View attachment 859333

Bro, are you under the impression that anyone is saying Hamas command is inside the actual MRI machine room? Have you ever been in one before? These are tiny rooms!!! :laugh:

Fixed:

1700141789497.png

The Israeli soldier in the video revealed that he had found a Hamas laptop...and here was the scandal.

“In the beginning, they showed the laptop without a security code, and this is an unbelievable thing, especially since Hamas, which loves secrecy, did not put passwords on its laptops.”..“

The biggest scandal is that the laptop contains a picture of an Israeli female soldier."
Do you know who she is?
It's Ori Megidish.“

She is the same female soldier who the Israeli army said it carried out a special operation to rescue

It later became clear that she was not even on the list of prisoners
I have friends who can crack computers wide open----code or no code----simple young adults who did ENGINEERING

some people are KNOCKED for A LOOP on a bit of valium----not all. Most people are----as you say----groggy but awake

i was groggy ...so groggy i accused them of having a gold fish in the machine...i could see it..last thing i heard was a male voice saying ,,,put her under

i took an mri..there was metal in the room

A "unit" is an area/department of a hospital.

If they'd said they found rifles next to the actual scanner, you might have a point. It is perfectly feasible to set up a command post in a scetion of a hopital, which consists of offices etc., in the first place.

Forum List

Back