Israeli Deputy Defense Minister: Cut off Electricity to Gaza

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Monday, 14 Jul 2014 11:59 AM

By Melissa Clyne

Each time sirens alert Israelis that a Palestinian-launched missile is heading its way, the people of Gaza should lose electricity, Israeli Deputy Minister of Defense Danny Danon tells Newsmax TV.

"I don’t know if you're aware, but we are providing the electricity into Gaza," he told "America’s Forum" hosts J.D. Hayworth and John Bachman. "By the way, they're not paying for that, but we are providing electricity, and it's being used to send missiles against us. My idea was that whenever we have to run for shelter, and we have to put our life into foes, there will be no electricity in Gaza for a period of time, and those on the other side will feel what we are feeling under the missile threat."

Good idea.

Let the good peace-loving Palestinian people suffer when their fellow Palestinians do something which threatens the peace so those good folks will start applying pressure on the Hamas leadership to have to defend their indefensible (non) negotiating positions with the Israelis.

Maybe that will produce results in time.

Sounds like a plan........ :cuckoo: :lol:

When will you get it through your head that Islam poses a threat to most of us and we don't want it imposed on us or dominant over our existing government, politics and religion?

You are the one who must change or else you will forever face ostracism.

When will you get it through your head that Islam poses a threat to most of us and we don't want it imposed on us or dominant over our existing government, politics and religion?

We will have victory rather it takes 10 years or 1,000 years. .. :thup:

That is why non-Muslims must oppose Islam.

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.”

– Omar Ahmad, Chairman of CAIR

Last edited:

Well, you have been trying since 1065.

Last edited:

Well, you have been trying since 1065.
One in four people on the planet is a muslim. (1.5 billion)

So I think we are doing pretty good........ :thup:

Still a monthesitic religion, and most Muslims are not fanatics, the Middle East is the problem.
Actually, the main problem in the middle east is Israel. .. :cool:

Many disagree. Israel will remain, as Islam will.
Religions can last thousands of years and still be viable.

Countries rarely last more than a few centuries.

Israel will be lucky to make half way to the end of this century. .. :cool:

Actually, the main problem in the middle east is Israel. .. :cool:

Many disagree. Israel will remain, as Islam will.
Religions can last thousands of years and still be viable.

Countries rarely last more than a few centuries.

Israel will be lucky to make half way to the end of this century. .. :cool:

I admire Islam because SOME religion has to keep the world population from exploding.
Or maybe they have to make it explode.
I didn't even realize the "explode" thing until I typed!

Forum List

Back